classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question: Technique with Tape & Ink Pad

Lois Folla

Hi Stampers,

I wanted to do the technique where you lay ‘tape’ onto our ink pads and then onto glossy or regular card stock. I recall hearing we can use Washi Tape, Painters Tape and I know there where other mediums. Can anyone share what other types of tape we can use please?

Thank you very much!

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Manager

Email: StampinPresschat@gmail.com

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question: Technique with Tape & Ink Pad

Jeanne Moss

The tan masking tape will work, too. Whatever you use needs to be an easy release tape so it doesn’t stick permanently to your cardstock.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Oct 6, 2020, at 10:33 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n55814h75@.nabble> wrote:

StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=Question: Technique with Tape & Ink Pad
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@

Hi Stampers,

I wanted to do the technique where you lay ‘tape’ onto our ink pads and then onto glossy or regular card stock. I recall hearing we can use Washi Tape, Painters Tape and I know there where other mediums. Can anyone share what other types of tape we can use please?

Thank you very much!

Lois

Email: StampinPresschat@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-Technique-with-Tape-Ink-Pad-tp55814.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h3@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Question: Technique with Tape & Ink Pad

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Lois Folla

I always use masking tape since it is wider.  Painters tape will work also.  I have never tried Washi Tape but it should work for thiner lines.
On 10/06/2020 10:33 AM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n55814h48@.nabble> wrote:

StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=Question: Technique with Tape & Ink Pad
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@

Hi Stampers,

Thank you very much!

Lois

Email: StampinPresschat@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Question-Technique-with-Tape-Ink-Pad-tp55814.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h76@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat