Purple Posy stamp set delay

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Purple Posy stamp set delay

Kathy Slamar
I talked with DS this morning to check on any new updates on the release date of the Purple Posy ink pad.  As you know, they have pulled it from ordering due to a quality issue problem.  They do not have a release date, but it could be up to a couple of months.

I suggested that at the catalog release date SU allow our customers to order #159987, which is the 5 InColor Classic Stampin' Pads for $33.75, and advise that the Purple Posy pad will ship at a later date.  There is a $10 discount for this as opposed to buying the 5 pads separately.  My feeling is that the customer should not be penalized $10 and I don't want them to wait to get the other colors and start using them (and the card stock & DSP).

If you think this is a good idea, I recommend calling DS and also suggesting this.  If you do this, please be kind when speaking to DS.  I asked the support person whom I spoke with today if her job was hard.  She said some days, but when someone calls and is friendly and kind, it makes it easy.  We need to remember, they are the just the messenger, so be kind:)

Kathy Slamar

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Purple Posy stamp set delay

Lois Folla

I think that’s a good idea, but SU! just said they would update us in I think it was 60 days. There is no solution in side at the moment. And I don’t think they want to spend the extra shipping costs on their part….

But I totally understand what you are asking for Kathy.

I just ordered the card stock for Purple Posy against my better judgement. I fear, this ink will never come out…. But since the DSP has this color in it, I did get the card stock.

Blessings,

Lois

Lois Folla, Independent Stampin' Up! Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Phone: 732-598-5026

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Love It. Live It. Share It 

From: ml+s1100894n48212h88@.nabble <ml+s1100894n48212h88@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2019 10:55 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: SU!: Purple Posy stamp set delay

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Purple%20Posy%20stamp%20set%20delay

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

I talked with DS this morning to check on any new updates on the release date of the Purple Posy ink pad.  As you know, they have pulled it from ordering due to a quality issue problem.  They do not have a release date, but it could be up to a couple of months.

I suggested that at the catalog release date SU allow our customers to order #159987, which is the 5 InColor Classic Stampin' Pads for $33.75, and advise that the Purple Posy pad will ship at a later date.  There is a $10 discount for this as opposed to buying the 5 pads separately.  My feeling is that the customer should not be penalized $10 and I don't want them to wait to get the other colors and start using them (and the card stock & DSP).

If you think this is a good idea, I recommend calling DS and also suggesting this.  If you do this, please be kind when speaking to DS.  I asked the support person whom I spoke with today if her job was hard.  She said some days, but when someone calls and is friendly and kind, it makes it easy.  We need to remember, they are the just the messenger, so be kind:)

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Purple-Posy-stamp-set-delay-tp48212.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Purple Posy stamp set delay

Kim Innis

There are also Purple Posy Blends available.  I ordered them and plan on coloring images and matching up with DSP and cs.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019, 3:45 PM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48504h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE:+Purple+Posy+stamp+set+delay
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

I think that’s a good idea, but SU! just said they would update us in I think it was 60 days. There is no solution in side at the moment. And I don’t think they want to spend the extra shipping costs on their part….

I just ordered the card stock for Purple Posy against my better judgement. I fear, this ink will never come out…. But since the DSP has this color in it, I did get the card stock.

Blessings,

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

kathy@...?subject=Purple%20Posy%20stamp%20set%20delay

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

I talked with DS this morning to check on any new updates on the release date of the Purple Posy ink pad.  As you know, they have pulled it from ordering due to a quality issue problem.  They do not have a release date, but it could be up to a couple of months.

I suggested that at the catalog release date SU allow our customers to order #159987, which is the 5 InColor Classic Stampin' Pads for $33.75, and advise that the Purple Posy pad will ship at a later date.  There is a $10 discount for this as opposed to buying the 5 pads separately.  My feeling is that the customer should not be penalized $10 and I don't want them to wait to get the other colors and start using them (and the card stock & DSP).

If you think this is a good idea, I recommend calling DS and also suggesting this.  If you do this, please be kind when speaking to DS.  I asked the support person whom I spoke with today if her job was hard.  She said some days, but when someone calls and is friendly and kind, it makes it easy.  We need to remember, they are the just the messenger, so be kind:)

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Purple-Posy-stamp-set-delay-tp48212.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Purple-Posy-stamp-set-delay-tp48212p48504.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Purple Posy stamp set delay

Lois Folla

I just noticed that Kim!  I was so glad to see them!  Thanks! Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

From: ml+s1100894n48507h33@.nabble <ml+s1100894n48507h33@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Purple Posy stamp set delay

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Purple%20Posy%20stamp%20set%20delay

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@gmail.com

There are also Purple Posy Blends available. I ordered them and plan on coloring images and matching up with DSP and cs.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019, 3:45 PM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48504h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE:+Purple+Posy+stamp+set+delay

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Blessings,

Lois

Lois Folla, Independent Stampin' Up! Manager

Phone: 732-598-5026

Calendar of Events: www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net

Shop Online Anytime

Stay Connected:

My Blog: www.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

kathy@...?subject=Purple%20Posy%20stamp%20set%20delay

I talked with DS this morning to check on any new updates on the release date of the Purple Posy ink pad. As you know, they have pulled it from ordering due to a quality issue problem. They do not have a release date, but it could be up to a couple of months.

I suggested that at the catalog release date SU allow our customers to order #159987, which is the 5 InColor Classic Stampin' Pads for $33.75, and advise that the Purple Posy pad will ship at a later date. There is a $10 discount for this as opposed to buying the 5 pads separately. My feeling is that the customer should not be penalized $10 and I don't want them to wait to get the other colors and start using them (and the card stock & DSP).

If you think this is a good idea, I recommend calling DS and also suggesting this. If you do this, please be kind when speaking to DS. I asked the support person whom I spoke with today if her job was hard. She said some days, but when someone calls and is friendly and kind, it makes it easy. We need to remember, they are the just the messenger, so be kind:)

Kathy Slamar

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Purple-Posy-stamp-set-delay-tp48212p48504.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Purple-Posy-stamp-set-delay-tp48212p48507.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com