Punch Art Spring Tree

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Punch Art Spring Tree

Jackie Topa
I made this card for a friend's birthday. Since it snowed today I thought she might appreciate a touch of spring.

To make the bunny and butterflies I used the following Stampin' Up punches: Head; 1/2" circle, Body; 3/4" circle,Ears; bird punch (leaves), Feet; small heart, Tail & Butterflies, Itty Bitty Punch Pack.

Jackie Topa
My Blog: www.jackietopa.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Punch Art Spring Tree

Sue Erickson

This is such a great card, Jackie! TFS

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!
On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 6:43 PM, SUDSOL [Jackie Topa] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n8351h59@.nabble> wrote:
heritage2@sympatico.ca?subject=Punch%20Art%20Spring%20Tree
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: heritage2@

I made this card for a friend's birthday. Since it snowed today I thought she might appreciate a touch of spring.

To make the bunny and butterflies I used the following Stampin' Up punches: Head; 1/2" circle, Body; 3/4" circle,Ears; bird punch (leaves), Feet; small heart, Tail & Butterflies, Itty Bitty Punch Pack.

Jackie Topa
My Blog: www.jackietopa.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jackie Topa, please change the email address to: heritage2@sympatico.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Punch-Art-Spring-Tree-tp8351.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h40@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.