classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Promotion restriction on Momento pad?

Kelly Taranto
Hi all,

Trying to place an order for a customer and it's not letting me order the Momento Pad.  The error says it's a "promotion restriction."  I searched the website and couldn't find anything?

Thanks!
Kelly
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Promotion restriction on Momento pad?

Wilkinsonb

I believe you can only buy one for yourself, for now.
Brenda

Brenda Wilkinson
Your Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Bring Joy with Stamping Treasures
1-413-203-5196
E: Brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com

On Jun 7, 2014, at 3:23 PM, "SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n10438h46@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

kltaranto@gmail.com?subject=Promotion restriction on Momento pad?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kltaranto@gmail.com

Hi all,

Trying to place an order for a customer and it's not letting me order the Momento Pad.  The error says it's a "promotion restriction."  I searched the website and couldn't find anything?

Thanks!
Kelly

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kelly Taranto, please change the email address to: kltaranto@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Promotion-restriction-on-Momento-pad-tp10438.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h42@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Promotion restriction on Momento pad?

Judy Lawhon

I called DS about that the Friday before the catalog went "live."  I had  several customers leaving town who wanted to order the Momento pad, reinker, & Color Lifter June 2, even though the Blendabilities wouldn't be available for a while.  I was told that NONE of those things would be available to customers June 2, and that Stampin' Up will let us know as these things become available.  I could understand about the Color LIfter, but the Momento pads are available everywhere, and are so good with the photopolymer sets that I really thought we'd be able to get them right away.  No one could explain why we don't have a supply of them.

Judy Lawhon
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator

In a message dated 6/8/2014 3:16:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ml-node+s1100894n10439h22@.nabble writes:
brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Promotion restriction on Momento pad?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: brendalovesherphotos@

I believe you can only buy one for yourself, for now.
Brenda

Brenda Wilkinson
Your Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Bring Joy with Stamping Treasures
1-413-203-5196
E: Brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com

On Jun 7, 2014, at 3:23 PM, "SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n10438h46@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

kltaranto@gmail.com?subject=Promotion restriction on Momento pad?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kltaranto@gmail.com

Hi all,

Thanks!
Kelly

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kelly Taranto, please change the email address to: kltaranto@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Promotion-restriction-on-Momento-pad-tp10438.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h42@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Wilkinsonb, please change the email address to: brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Promotion-restriction-on-Momento-pad-tp10438p10439.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h87@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.