Product Based Class

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Product Based Class

Vicki Frakes
How do you describe, in a flyer, a product based class?  How do you price a class like this?
My idea is to have clients purchase a specific Bundle which is priced at $40.  I would teach them how to use the Bundle, using three different techniques--meaning they would make three cards using these techniques.  Does that make sense?  Has anyone held this type of class?  I want to limit the class size to four people until I figure out what I'm doing.  Thanks for our advice. I'm very needy and new at this.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Product Based Class

GrammyKaren

I do Product Classes.  I did the Incredible Like You Kit.  They purchased the kit and I did an upsale to get them to $50 to take advantage of Sale-a-Bration.  I send out an email with the Name of the Kit and a deadline for ordering.  I add $5 for the use of my snail and supplies.  I'm not a fan of the glue dots included so I use ours.  Kits are a great way to have a class and not spend a lot of time on prep.  I furnished the Stamp Set.  I also have a monthly Paper Pumpkin Kit Class and do the same thing.  I limit the size of my classes  to 6.  Four is a good starting point.  I also put samples on my FaceBook Page.
Hope This Helps,
Karen Bernhardt

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Vicki Frakes] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46650h79@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>
Sent: Sun, Feb 17, 2019 1:12 am
Subject: SU!: Product Based Class

arcticvic@gmail.com?subject=Product Based Class
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: arcticvic@

How do you describe, in a flyer, a product based class?  How do you price a class like this?
My idea is to have clients purchase a specific Bundle which is priced at $40.  I would teach them how to use the Bundle, using three different techniques--meaning they would make three cards using these techniques.  Does that make sense?  Has anyone held this type of class?  I want to limit the class size to four people until I figure out what I'm doing.  Thanks for our advice. I'm very needy and new at this.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Vicki Frakes, please change the email address to: arcticvic@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Product-Based-Class-tp46650.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h22@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Vicki Frakes

I would add in some embellishments, ribbon, SNAIL, so their total comes to $50.00 and they get a free SAB item. Otherwise, I think you’re on the right track.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Feb 17, 2019, at 12:12 AM, SUDSOL [Vicki Frakes] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46650h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: arcticvic@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Vicki Frakes, please change the email address to: arcticvic@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Product-Based-Class-tp46650.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

And, I would also suggest cardstock,  maybe an assorted pack.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 17, 2019, at 8:48 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46655h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Product Based Class
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

I would add in some embellishments, ribbon, SNAIL, so their total comes to $50.00 and they get a free SAB item. Otherwise, I think you’re on the right track.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860

On Feb 17, 2019, at 12:12 AM, SUDSOL [Vicki Frakes] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46650h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: arcticvic@gmail.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Product-Based-Class-tp46650p46655.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Vicki Frakes
In reply to this post by GrammyKaren
Thank you everyone for your help.

GrammyKaren wrote
I do Product Classes.  I did the Incredible Like You Kit.  They purchased the kit and I did an upsale to get them to $50 to take advantage of Sale-a-Bration.  I send out an email with the Name of the Kit and a deadline for ordering.  I add $5 for the use of my snail and supplies.  I'm not a fan of the glue dots included so I use ours.  Kits are a great way to have a class and not spend a lot of time on prep.  I furnished the Stamp Set.  I also have a monthly Paper Pumpkin Kit Class and do the same thing.  I limit the size of my classes  to 6.  Four is a good starting point.  I also put samples on my FaceBook Page.Hope This Helps,Karen Bernhardt

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Vicki Frakes] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46650h79@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>
Sent: Sun, Feb 17, 2019 1:12 am
Subject: SU!: Product Based Class

Click here to reply directly to Vicki Frakes privately at arcticvic@ If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: arcticvic@   How do you describe, in a flyer, a product based class?  How do you price a class like this?
   If you want the reply to go ONLY to Vicki Frakes, please change the email address to: arcticvic@ 
 This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Product-Based-Class-tp46650.html   To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h22@.nabble