Problems with online ordering - HELP!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Problems with online ordering - HELP!

Tia Hurt

I'm trying to input a workshop.  When I select demonstrator receives hostess benefits, it still makes me choose a hostess, and I had to enter myself in my customer manager and pick myself as the hostess.  I don't remember having to do this before, but I could be wrong.

Then, when I went to put in my customers' orders, most of my customer list does not show in my drop down list!  In fact, NONE of my customers on this workshop are in the drop down list.  And two of them order from me all the time online, and they are in my customer manager.

Anyone else having this problem or have seen this problem before?  Any idea how I can fix it?  I'm very frustrated right now.  I want to get these orders in!

Tia Hurt
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Serving the Spring, TX Area

eMail:  tjhurt01@yahoo.com
Phone: (832) 477-6055
Tia Hurt Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator www.tiahurt.stampinup.net Serving the Spring, TX Area
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Problems with online ordering - HELP!

Christyne Richardson

Good morning Tia,

Yes, you still have to enter a hostess. If you're receiving benefits, select yourself.

If your customers order online, they won't appear on your drop down list when YOU are the one inputting the order. Customers who order online have a separate profile. It's nuts, I know.

Hugs~
Christyne xoxox
christyne@handstampedfromtheheart.ca

Check out my blog!
http://www.handstampedfromtheheart.ca

On 29 June 2014 09:54, SUDSOL [Tia Hurt] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n11257h18@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
tjhurt01@yahoo.com?subject=Problems+with+online+ordering+-+HELP!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: tjhurt01@yahoo.com

I'm trying to input a workshop.  When I select demonstrator receives hostess benefits, it still makes me choose a hostess, and I had to enter myself in my customer manager and pick myself as the hostess.  I don't remember having to do this before, but I could be wrong.

Then, when I went to put in my customers' orders, most of my customer list does not show in my drop down list!  In fact, NONE of my customers on this workshop are in the drop down list.  And two of them order from me all the time online, and they are in my customer manager.

Anyone else having this problem or have seen this problem before?  Any idea how I can fix it?  I'm very frustrated right now.  I want to get these orders in!

Tia Hurt

Phone: <a href="tel:%28832%29%20477-6055" value="+18324776055" target="_blank">(832) 477-6055
Tia Hurt Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator www.tiahurt.stampinup.net Serving the Spring, TX Area

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Tia Hurt, please change the email address to: tjhurt01@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Problems-with-online-ordering-HELP-tp11257.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h44@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Problems with online ordering - HELP!

Tia Hurt

But even ones I have input are not showing up.  I went to my customer manager and everyone is there (in fact, I mailed them all catalogs).  I'm bumfuzzled!

Tia Hurt

On Jun 29, 2014, at 9:02 AM, "SUDSOL [Christyne Richardson] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n11258h37@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

appleblossomwhiskey@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Problems with online ordering - HELP!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: appleblossomwhiskey@gmail.com

Good morning Tia,

Yes, you still have to enter a hostess. If you're receiving benefits, select yourself.

If your customers order online, they won't appear on your drop down list when YOU are the one inputting the order. Customers who order online have a separate profile. It's nuts, I know.

On 29 June 2014 09:54, SUDSOL [Tia Hurt] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n11257h18@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: tjhurt01@yahoo.com

I'm trying to input a workshop. When I select demonstrator receives hostess benefits, it still makes me choose a hostess, and I had to enter myself in my customer manager and pick myself as the hostess. I don't remember having to do this before, but I could be wrong.

Then, when I went to put in my customers' orders, most of my customer list does not show in my drop down list! In fact, NONE of my customers on this workshop are in the drop down list. And two of them order from me all the time online, and they are in my customer manager.

Anyone else having this problem or have seen this problem before? Any idea how I can fix it? I'm very frustrated right now. I want to get these orders in!

Tia Hurt

Phone: <a href="tel:%28832%29%20477-6055" value="+18324776055" target="_blank">(832) 477-6055

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Tia Hurt, please change the email address to: tjhurt01@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Problems-with-online-ordering-HELP-tp11257.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h44@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Christyne Richardson, please change the email address to: appleblossomwhiskey@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Problems-with-online-ordering-HELP-tp11257p11258.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h32@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: Problems with online ordering - HELP!

Christyne Richardson

Hmmmm...that is weird. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance. 

Hugs~
Christyne xoxox

Check out my blog!

On 29 June 2014 10:05, SUDSOL [Tia Hurt] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n11259h80@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
tjhurt01@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Re:+Problems+with+online+ordering+-+HELP!

But even ones I have input are not showing up.  I went to my customer manager and everyone is there (in fact, I mailed them all catalogs).  I'm bumfuzzled!

Tia Hurt

On Jun 29, 2014, at 9:02 AM, "SUDSOL [Christyne Richardson] via Business Talk" <ml-node%2Bs1100894n11258h37@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

appleblossomwhiskey@...?subject=Re: SU!: Problems with online ordering - HELP!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: appleblossomwhiskey@gmail.com

Good morning Tia,

Hugs~
Christyne xoxox

Check out my blog!

I'm trying to input a workshop. When I select demonstrator receives hostess benefits, it still makes me choose a hostess, and I had to enter myself in my customer manager and pick myself as the hostess. I don't remember having to do this before, but I could be wrong.

Then, when I went to put in my customers' orders, most of my customer list does not show in my drop down list! In fact, NONE of my customers on this workshop are in the drop down list. And two of them order from me all the time online, and they are in my customer manager.

Anyone else having this problem or have seen this problem before? Any idea how I can fix it? I'm very frustrated right now. I want to get these orders in!

Tia Hurt

eMail: tjhurt01@yahoo.com
Phone: <a href="tel:%28832%29%20477-6055" value="<a href="tel:%2B18324776055" value="+18324776055" target="_blank">+18324776055" target="_blank"><a href="tel:%28832%29%20477-6055" value="+18324776055" target="_blank">(832) 477-6055

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Christyne Richardson, please change the email address to: appleblossomwhiskey@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Problems-with-online-ordering-HELP-tp11257p11258.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h32@n5.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Problems-with-online-ordering-HELP-tp11257p11259.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Problems with online ordering - HELP!

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Tia Hurt

Did you try saving... exiting... and then going back in? I know that often works when there is an issue.

Happy Stampin'~

On Jun 29, 2014, at 11:54 PM, "SUDSOL [Tia Hurt] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n11257h99@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

tjhurt01@yahoo.com?subject=Problems with online ordering - HELP!

Tia Hurt

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Problems with online ordering - HELP!

Tia Hurt

I guess I will call demo support in the morning.  I even went in to customer manager and edited each one I needed and re saved and they still don't show up.

Tia Hurt

On Jun 29, 2014, at 9:11 AM, "SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n11261h30@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

miaguam01@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Problems with online ordering - HELP!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@yahoo.com

Did you try saving... exiting... and then going back in? I know that often works when there is an issue.

Happy Stampin'~

On Jun 29, 2014, at 11:54 PM, "SUDSOL [Tia Hurt] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n11257h99@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

tjhurt01@yahoo.com?subject=Problems with online ordering - HELP!

Tia Hurt

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: miaguam01@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Problems-with-online-ordering-HELP-tp11257p11261.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h32@n5.nabble.com