Printing Christmastime Is Here flyer Again

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Printing Christmastime Is Here flyer Again

Sue Erickson
It is so strange. I can get a good print when I print from my iPad but not when it is downloaded to my mac using Safari. Arrrggghhh! I don't like the recent update of the Mac IOS. :(
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Printing Christmastime Is Here flyer Again

grantj

Try using Google instead of Safari. 

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On October 31, 2019 at 11:15 AM "SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n50317h26@.nabble> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Printing Christmastime Is Here flyer Again
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

It is so strange. I can get a good print when I print from my iPad but not when it is downloaded to my mac using Safari. Arrrggghhh! I don't like the recent update of the Mac IOS. :(

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Printing-Christmastime-Is-Here-flyer-Again-tp50317.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Printing Christmastime Is Here flyer Again

Sue Erickson

I did try Chrome and that didn’t work either. My IPad does print it properly. Go figure!

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 31, 2019, at 9:16 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n50318h36@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Printing Christmastime Is Here flyer Again
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Try using Google instead of Safari. 

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On October 31, 2019 at 11:15 AM "SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n50317h26@.nabble> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Printing Christmastime Is Here flyer Again
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Printing-Christmastime-Is-Here-flyer-Again-tp50317.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Printing-Christmastime-Is-Here-flyer-Again-tp50317p50318.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h52@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.