Printer

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Printer

Kathleen Brandt
I think mine has hit the dust. Too many changes going on.
Please , which one are you using? I am thinking of an Epson envy.
thanks in advance
warmly,
Katie Brandt
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Printer

Kathy Slamar

I have the HP Envy Photo 7855.  I have had this model for over a year and before that I had another similar one for several years.  
I also signed up for HP monthly ink program.  They offer several levels based on number of copies per month.  i like it because they automatically send me ink.  The cartridges last longer than the ones you buy at stores.
I don’t know that I’m saving money doing it this way, but I’m not constantly running out the store to get more cartridges.  Also, when my last printer broke down HP automatically rolled my plan over.  In the past, I have had the irritiating
experience of buying ink cartridges and then having my printer breakdown and no use for the cartridges.  

Good luck on your decision.

Kathy Slamar

On Mar 22, 2020, at 1:40 PM, SUDSOL [Kathleen Brandt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n52166h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingwithkate@gmail.com?subject=Printer
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingwithkate@gmail.com

I think mine has hit the dust. Too many changes going on.
Please , which one are you using? I am thinking of an Epson envy.
thanks in advance
warmly,
Katie Brandt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathleen Brandt, please change the email address to: stampingwithkate@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Printer-tp52166.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h33@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.