classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Printables

Kathy Langosh
Greetings!

I am frustrated trying to find some of the cases inserts to print.  I think we need another category "PRINTABLES", this would enable us to find a printable items quickly and easily.  There are so many items to print but I find them scattered amongst other sections.  Is it just me?  Thanks!
Kathleen Langosh
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Printables

Margaret Minneman
Kathy Langosh wrote
Greetings!

I am frustrated trying to find some of the cases inserts to print.  I think we need another category "PRINTABLES", this would enable us to find a printable items quickly and easily.  There are so many items to print but I find them scattered amongst other sections.  Is it just me?  Thanks!
I wholeheartedly agree.  Patti, is this a possibility computer-wise?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Printables

Antinonem

Me too!
Micki

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n49570h72@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Wed, Aug 28, 2019 10:19 am
Subject: Re: SU!: Printables

mamin50@yahoo.com?subject=Re: Printables
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mamin50@

Kathy Langosh wrote
Greetings!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Margaret Minneman, please change the email address to: mamin50@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Printables-tp49569p49570.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h64@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Beverly Derringer

I agree also. I like the idea of Printables. Then under that. We could have a file labeled Business, then one for each of the years such as 2019-2020 catalogs: under this category One for Annual, Christmas, Occasions, etc. 

Sent from my iPhone
Beverly Derringer

On Aug 28, 2019, at 11:41 AM, SUDSOL [Antinonem] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n49571h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mickiant@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Printables
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@aol.com

Me too!
Micki

From: SUDSOL [Margaret Minneman] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n49570h72@.nabble>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mamin50@

Kathy Langosh wrote
Greetings!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Margaret Minneman, please change the email address to: mamin50@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Printables-tp49569p49570.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h64@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Printables-tp49569p49571.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h43@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Annette Stewart
In reply to this post by Kathy Langosh

I agree. Is this a possibility, can a category labeled printables be created?

On August 28, 2019 at 12:24 PM "SUDSOL [Kathy Langosh] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml+s1100894n49569h26@.nabble> wrote:

k.e.langosh@outlook.com?subject=Printables
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: k.e.langosh@

Greetings!

Kathleen Langosh

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Langosh, please change the email address to: k.e.langosh@outlook.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Printables-tp49569.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h49@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Printables

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
In reply to this post by Beverly Derringer

Ladies

Let me see what I can do – perhaps I can put printable items in the regular category and add a key word “printable” to them. Then you could just search Printable and have all of them come up.

The problem is – there are 100’s of printable items on SUDSOL so I don’t know if that would really be helpful.

My suggestions – if you have trouble finding something, ASK! Ask in the group, or ask slb@sudsol.com and we can help out

Also – use the search function!  http://sudsol.org/member/articles/how-to-search-on-sudsol/

Patti Scanlan

From: ml+s1100894n49572h77@.nabble <ml+s1100894n49572h77@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 11:54 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>

bevderringer@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Printables

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bevderringer@yahoo.com

I agree also. I like the idea of Printables. Then under that. We could have a file labeled Business, then one for each of the years such as 2019-2020 catalogs: under this category One for Annual, Christmas, Occasions, etc. 

Sent from my iPhone

Beverly Derringer

On Aug 28, 2019, at 11:41 AM, SUDSOL [Antinonem] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n49571h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mickiant@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Printables

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@aol.com

Me too!

Micki

Kathy Langosh wrote

Greetings!

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana