classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Pricing product worksheet

Cindy McCool

Hi Gang

I’ve had a really bad day, it started with going to the DMV (California) and having an appointment and having to wait over an hour for hubby to take the test (he passed) but he failed the eye exam so we have to go back. Then it was downhill from there…phone & internet lines torn out of my house by a big truck driving through neighborhood, No phone, no internet (both fixed now but original time frame was 8/14!!). Geek squad visit diagnosed bad sound bar (6 months old) on new TV (one week old) so back to store to buy new. Iphone (6) won’t hold charge, no fix other than buying a new one and the list goes on and on, so maybe I’m frazzled just a little. You think? Oh, and now I have to make a run to the airport to take granddaughter after her visit.

Meahwhile,  I’ve assembled the kits for my class tomorrow and my hostess wants me to price them out so she can reimburse me for supplies and I can’t find the nifty price tool that SUDSOL has where we can put in the products  used and it calculates the total price, per card (or whatever)minus my labor, so I can tell her the costs of products.  I know we have them, I thought I saved them, and I’ve just spent 20 minutes searching the site and can’t find what I’m looking for because I don’t know what it’s called. My bad!

Can someone help me with a link or a hint? I know I’m frazzled and thanks for bearing with me through my rant. I feel better now.

Cindy McCool

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Pricing product worksheet

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
Hope your day gets better!! :) It is Friday! :)

Here you go: http://sudsol.org/member/articles/cost-analysis-sheet/

Cindy McCool wrote
Hi Gang

I've had a really bad day, it started with going to the DMV (California) and
having an appointment and having to wait over an hour for hubby to take the
test (he passed) but he failed the eye exam so we have to go back. Then it
was downhill from there.phone & internet lines torn out of my house by a big
truck driving through neighborhood, No phone, no internet (both fixed now
but original time frame was 8/14!!). Geek squad visit diagnosed bad sound
bar (6 months old) on new TV (one week old) so back to store to buy new.
Iphone (6) won't hold charge, no fix other than buying a new one and the
list goes on and on, so maybe I'm frazzled just a little. You think? Oh, and
now I have to make a run to the airport to take granddaughter after her
visit.

Meahwhile,  I've assembled the kits for my class tomorrow and my hostess
wants me to price them out so she can reimburse me for supplies and I can't
find the nifty price tool that SUDSOL has where we can put in the products
used and it calculates the total price, per card (or whatever)minus my
labor, so I can tell her the costs of products.  I know we have them, I
thought I saved them, and I've just spent 20 minutes searching the site and
can't find what I'm looking for because I don't know what it's called. My
bad!

Can someone help me with a link or a hint? I know I'm frazzled and thanks
for bearing with me through my rant. I feel better now.

Cindy McCool

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Pricing product worksheet

Judie Snoots
In reply to this post by Cindy McCool

Cindy:

How about trying the Cost Calculator under Business Resources on the Stampin' Up! website.  Hope this is what you need.  Wishing you a better evening.

Sunshine, Judie Snoots

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 6:37 PM SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49352h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
cindy@mccoolmgt.com?subject=Pricing+product+worksheet
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy@mccoolmgt.com

Hi Gang

I’ve had a really bad day, it started with going to the DMV (California) and having an appointment and having to wait over an hour for hubby to take the test (he passed) but he failed the eye exam so we have to go back. Then it was downhill from there…phone & internet lines torn out of my house by a big truck driving through neighborhood, No phone, no internet (both fixed now but original time frame was 8/14!!). Geek squad visit diagnosed bad sound bar (6 months old) on new TV (one week old) so back to store to buy new. Iphone (6) won’t hold charge, no fix other than buying a new one and the list goes on and on, so maybe I’m frazzled just a little. You think? Oh, and now I have to make a run to the airport to take granddaughter after her visit.

Meahwhile,  I’ve assembled the kits for my class tomorrow and my hostess wants me to price them out so she can reimburse me for supplies and I can’t find the nifty price tool that SUDSOL has where we can put in the products  used and it calculates the total price, per card (or whatever)minus my labor, so I can tell her the costs of products.  I know we have them, I thought I saved them, and I’ve just spent 20 minutes searching the site and can’t find what I’m looking for because I don’t know what it’s called. My bad!

Can someone help me with a link or a hint? I know I’m frazzled and thanks for bearing with me through my rant. I feel better now.

Cindy McCool

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy McCool, please change the email address to: cindy@mccoolmgt.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pricing-product-worksheet-tp49352.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.