classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Pricing product

Cindy McCool

Hi Gang

I’ve had a really bad day, it started with going to the DMV (California) and having an appointment and having to wait over an hour for hubby to take the test (he passed) but he failed the eye exam so we have to go back. Then it was downhill from there…phone & internet lines torn out of my house by a big truck driving through neighborhood, No phone, no internet (both fixed now but original time frame was 8/14!!). Geek squad visit diagnosed bad sound bar (6 months old) on new TV (one week old) so back to store to buy new. Iphone (6) won’t hold charge or turn on, no fix other than buying a new one and the list goes on and on, so maybe I’m frazzled just a little. You think? Oh, and now I have to make a run to the airport to take granddaughter after her visit.

Meanwhile,  I’ve assembled the kits for my class tomorrow (sure hope they are OK and not missing parts) and my hostess wants me to price them out so she can reimburse me for supplies and I can’t find the nifty price tool that SUDSOL has where we can put in the products  used and it calculates the total price, per card (or whatever)minus my labor, so I can tell her the costs of products.  I know we have them, I thought I saved them, and I’ve just spent 20 minutes searching the site and can’t find what I’m looking for because I don’t know what it’s called. My bad!

Can someone help me with a link or a hint? I know I’m frazzled and thanks for bearing with me through my rant. I feel better now.

Cindy McCool

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@mccoolmgt.com

650-867-0037 (text)

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Pricing product

grantj

I’m sure someone knows. Meanwhile, I’m praying for you to have an awesome workshop tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Aug 9, 2019, at 6:25 PM, SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n49355h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cindy@mccoolmgt.com?subject=Pricing product
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy@mccoolmgt.com

Hi Gang

I’ve had a really bad day, it started with going to the DMV (California) and having an appointment and having to wait over an hour for hubby to take the test (he passed) but he failed the eye exam so we have to go back. Then it was downhill from there…phone & internet lines torn out of my house by a big truck driving through neighborhood, No phone, no internet (both fixed now but original time frame was 8/14!!). Geek squad visit diagnosed bad sound bar (6 months old) on new TV (one week old) so back to store to buy new. Iphone (6) won’t hold charge or turn on, no fix other than buying a new one and the list goes on and on, so maybe I’m frazzled just a little. You think? Oh, and now I have to make a run to the airport to take granddaughter after her visit.

Meanwhile,  I’ve assembled the kits for my class tomorrow (sure hope they are OK and not missing parts) and my hostess wants me to price them out so she can reimburse me for supplies and I can’t find the nifty price tool that SUDSOL has where we can put in the products  used and it calculates the total price, per card (or whatever)minus my labor, so I can tell her the costs of products.  I know we have them, I thought I saved them, and I’ve just spent 20 minutes searching the site and can’t find what I’m looking for because I don’t know what it’s called. My bad!

Can someone help me with a link or a hint? I know I’m frazzled and thanks for bearing with me through my rant. I feel better now.

Cindy McCool

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@mccoolmgt.com

650-867-0037 (text)

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy McCool, please change the email address to: cindy@mccoolmgt.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pricing-product-tp49355.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h40@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Pricing product

Cindy McCool
In reply to this post by Cindy McCool

Seriously, NO ONE knows where this worksheet is and NO ONE can help me!!??  I didn’t get one response!!!!

Did I just dream that we had this type of product in the SUDSOL library? How do you price out your products (cards) when someone asks?

Cindy McCool

From: ml+s1100894n49355h52@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n49355h52@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2019 4:25 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Pricing product

cindy@mccoolmgt.com?subject=Pricing%20product

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy@mccoolmgt.com

Hi Gang

Cindy McCool

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@mccoolmgt.com

650-867-0037 (text)

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy McCool, please change the email address to: cindy@mccoolmgt.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pricing-product-tp49355.html

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
|

Catherine Steele

Patti replied to you with this information:

Hope your day gets better!! :) It is Friday! :) 

Here you go: http://sudsol.org/member/articles/cost-analysis-sheet/

Hope that helps....

On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 1:34 PM SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n49383h29@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
cindy@mccoolmgt.com?subject=RE:+Pricing+product

Seriously, NO ONE knows where this worksheet is and NO ONE can help me!!??  I didn’t get one response!!!!

Did I just dream that we had this type of product in the SUDSOL library? How do you price out your products (cards) when someone asks?

Cindy McCool

cindy@...?subject=Pricing%20product

Hi Gang

Cindy McCool

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@mccoolmgt.com

650-867-0037 (text)

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pricing-product-tp49355p49383.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h97@n7.nabble.com

--
Catherine Steele
Pinetop, AZ
cmsteele17@gmail.com
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Visit my blog at:

Catherine Steele
Pinetop, AZ
cmsteele17@gmail.com
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cathiespage
Visit my blog at:
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cathiespage/blog

Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Lethbridge

The cost calculator is under BUSINESS RESOURCES on the SU demo home page.  So sorry that you are having a bad day -- please be patient!   (Seriously, NO ONE knows where this worksheet is and NO ONE can help me!!??  I didn’t get one response!!!!)   This group is an awesome support but it is not a 24/7 help line.  I appreciate all that this team does!

Diane

----- Original Message -----
From: SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n49383h91@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <designsbydiane@>
Sent: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 16:35:36 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: SU!: Pricing product

cindy@mccoolmgt.com?subject=RE: Pricing product
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy@

Cindy McCool

cindy@?subject=Pricing%20product

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy@

Hi Gang

Cindy McCool

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@
650-867-0037 (text)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy McCool, please change the email address to: cindy@

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy McCool, please change the email address to:
cindy@mccoolmgt.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Pricing-product-tp49355p49383.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h59@.nabble

--
Diane L. Lethbridge
designsbydiane@embarqmail.com
http://designsbydiane.stampinup.net
863-531-0141 OR 863-446-1549
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

That’s interesting, since I sent you an email with a link within about two minutes of your first request!  Wonder what happened to it. 

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 11, 2019, at 4:34 PM, SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n49383h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cindy@mccoolmgt.com?subject=RE: Pricing product

Cindy McCool

Hi Gang

Cindy McCool

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@mccoolmgt.com

650-867-0037 (text)

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pricing-product-tp49355p49383.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h82@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Judie Snoots

Jeanne, I sent a response as well. Wonder what happened to it. The strange world of digital information. 

On Sun, Aug 11, 2019, 5:36 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n49386h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Pricing+product
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

That’s interesting, since I sent you an email with a link within about two minutes of your first request!  Wonder what happened to it. 

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 11, 2019, at 4:34 PM, SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n49383h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cindy@...?subject=RE: Pricing product

Cindy McCool

Hi Gang

Cindy McCool

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@mccoolmgt.com

650-867-0037 (text)

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h82@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pricing-product-tp49355p49386.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h67@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Pricing product

Cindy McCool

OK, thanks to Jeanne Moss who sent me the link and told me she’d seen responses from the group. I checked my junk and deleted emails and there was nothing there. I wonder what is going on because Jeanne said she’d seen several responses.

Anyway, I apologize to the group for my snarky earlier email. This group is the BEST!  I love technology when it works but wow, when it doesn’t and I don’t have a clue it is really frustrating.

Thanks again!  

Cindy McCool

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)

Visit my website to shop on line: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cindysprojects/

Visit https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2070178 to join!

Hi Gang

Cindy McCool

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@mccoolmgt.com

650-867-0037 (text)

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Pricing product

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

Cindy

The reason you didn’t get the email I and some others sent is because you have chosen Daily Digest in the Business Talk Section and not Individual Mail. So you wouldn’t receive the message until the digest was sent unless someone sent directly to you.

You can customize the emails you receive by viewing “My Subscriptions” in the Discussion Forum and clicking the “Edit Subscription” link for each section. The options you have are:

• Receive All message or only New Topics (ie. the first post on the topic)
  • Receive the messages Individually, as they are posted, or once a day as a Daily Digest.

Note: The selection you make at the top SUDSOL level, flows down to all the lower levels. So if you want to unsubscribe from any of the lower level sections, be sure to unsubscribe at the main SUDSOL level and set each lower level section independently.

We are more than happy to help customize your emails. Just tell us what emails you want to get and we’d be happy to help out. Contact us at slb@sudsol.org for help – that’s what we are here for!

Patti Scanlan

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org  (406) 263-1679

Find us on  Facebook and  Pinterest

From: ml+s1100894n49389h43@.nabble <ml+s1100894n49389h43@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 4:06 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <slb@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Pricing product

cindy@mccoolmgt.com?subject=RE:%20Pricing%20product

OK, thanks to Jeanne Moss who sent me the link and told me she’d seen responses from the group. I checked my junk and deleted emails and there was nothing there. I wonder what is going on because Jeanne said she’d seen several responses.

Anyway, I apologize to the group for my snarky earlier email. This group is the BEST!  I love technology when it works but wow, when it doesn’t and I don’t have a clue it is really frustrating.

Thanks again!  

Cindy McCool

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest