Preorder

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
19 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Preorder

Becky Cummins
Can someone tell me if there is an illustrated list of the things available for preorder?  I know some bundles are available to order, but is there a list of all the things available?  ie:  new in color items, individual stamp sets, new core colors, etc.  I can't seem to find anything on the web site.

TIA  Becky in Battle Creek
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Preorder

grantj

Not until tomorrow when we can actually pre-order. Patience, my dear, patience!

Jan Grant
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
On May 1, 2018 at 2:18 PM "SUDSOL [Becky Cummins] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n42035h84@.nabble> wrote:

Firstgr22@aol.com?subject=Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Firstgr22@

Can someone tell me if there is an illustrated list of the things available for preorder?  I know some bundles are available to order, but is there a list of all the things available?  ie:  new in color items, individual stamp sets, new core colors, etc.  I can't seem to find anything on the web site.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky Cummins, please change the email address to: Firstgr22@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h52@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Eldonna Epp
In reply to this post by Becky Cummins

Hello Becky, I called SU and the list will be posted at 4:00 am on May 2.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2018, at 1:18 PM, SUDSOL [Becky Cummins] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42035h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Firstgr22@aol.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky Cummins, please change the email address to: Firstgr22@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h22@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Items available for preorder by Demos will be posted tomorrow.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2018, at 3:18 PM, SUDSOL [Becky Cummins] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42035h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Firstgr22@aol.com

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h99@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Preorder

Marjie Browning
In reply to this post by Eldonna Epp

So much for pre-planning.

Marjie

From: ml+s1100894n42037h18@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n42037h18@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 12:49 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Preorder

eldonnaepp@live.ca?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Preorder

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: eldonnaepp@

Hello Becky, I called SU and the list will be posted at 4:00 am on May 2.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2018, at 1:18 PM, SUDSOL [Becky Cummins] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42035h54@.nabble> wrote:

Firstgr22@?subject=Preorder

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Firstgr22@

Reply | Threaded
|

Becky Cummins
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

Thanks to those answering my preorder question.  I appreciate the info.  Where will I find the info tomorrow on the demo site?
TA(again)IA

Becky in Battle CreekWink

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42038h96@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <Firstgr22@>
Sent: Tue, May 1, 2018 3:55 pm

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Items available for preorder by Demos will be posted tomorrow.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2018, at 3:18 PM, SUDSOL [Becky Cummins] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42035h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h99@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="about:blank"> click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035p42038.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Joan Norman

Tomorrow the list is provided

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 3:18 PM SUDSOL [Becky Cummins] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n42035h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Can someone tell me if there is an illustrated list of the things available for preorder?  I know some bundles are available to order, but is there a list of all the things available?  ie:  new in color items, individual stamp sets, new core colors, etc.  I can't seem to find anything on the web site.

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h73@n7.nabble.com
--
Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.com

Cell: 502-548-5886
Phone: 502-239-4475

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Felece

Ok It’s May 2 and I still can’t find the pre-order list. I’ve checked everywhere on the demo site. It must really be hidden. Why make this so difficult?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2018, at 10:06 PM, SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42043h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampnjoan@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@gmail.com

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 3:18 PM SUDSOL [Becky Cummins] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n42035h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Can someone tell me if there is an illustrated list of the things available for preorder? I know some bundles are available to order, but is there a list of all the things available? ie: new in color items, individual stamp sets, new core colors, etc. I can't seem to find anything on the web site.

TIA Becky in Battle Creek

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h73@n7.nabble.com
--
Joan Norman
stampnjoan@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035p42043.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h57@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Hoetker

<a href="https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2018-2019 Annual Catalog/Preorder Flyer/05.02.18_ProductPDF_AC2018Preorder_US.pdf" class="">https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2018-2019%20Annual%20Catalog/Preorder%20Flyer/05.02.18_ProductPDF_AC2018Preorder_US.pdf

On May 2, 2018, at 6:12 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42045h33@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

Ok It’s May 2 and I still can’t find the pre-order list. I’ve checked everywhere on the demo site. It must really be hidden. Why make this so difficult?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2018, at 10:06 PM, SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42043h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@gmail.com

Can someone tell me if there is an illustrated list of the things available for preorder? I know some bundles are available to order, but is there a list of all the things available? ie: new in color items, individual stamp sets, new core colors, etc. I can't seem to find anything on the web site.

--
Joan Norman
stampnjoan@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035p42043.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h57@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035p42045.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml+s1100894n1663h91@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert
In reply to this post by Barbara Felece

It's a big banner across the top of the demo page when you log in.  Click on it and scroll down half way to Catalog Resources, then on the left click on US under Annual Catalog Preorder Flyer.

Connie R. Babbert

Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator

Order Online 24/7:  www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net

Creative Ideas on my Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com

From: ml+s1100894n42045h2@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n42045h2@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2018 9:13 AM

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

--

Joan Norman
stampnjoan@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035p42045.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h60@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Lethbridge

Click on the Banner at the top of Home Page.  Scroll Down to Catalog Resources.  It's the first link to the left.

----- Original Message -----
From: SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42045h13@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <designsbydiane@>
Sent: Wed, 02 May 2018 09:12:54 -0400 (EDT)

stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2018, at 10:06 PM, SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42043h37@.nabble> wrote:

stampnjoan@?subject=Re: SU!: Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky Cummins, please change the email address to:
Firstgr22@aol.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035.html

--
Joan Norman
stampnjoan@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to:
stampnjoan@

http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035p42043.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h57@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to:
stamperbabs@gmail.com

http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035p42045.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h71@.nabble

--
Diane L. Lethbridge
designsbydiane@embarqmail.com
http://designsbydiane.stampinup.net
863-531-0141 OR 863-446-1549
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Felece

THANK YOU, found it!!😀

Sent from my iPhone

On May 2, 2018, at 9:16 AM, SUDSOL [Diane Lethbridge] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42048h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

designsbydiane@embarqmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: designsbydiane@embarqmail.com

Click on the Banner at the top of Home Page.  Scroll Down to Catalog Resources.  It's the first link to the left.

----- Original Message -----
From: SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42045h13@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <designsbydiane@>
Sent: Wed, 02 May 2018 09:12:54 -0400 (EDT)

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2018, at 10:06 PM, SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42043h37@.nabble> wrote:

stampnjoan@?subject=Re: SU!: Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky Cummins, please change the email address to:
Firstgr22@aol.com

http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035.html

--
Joan Norman
stampnjoan@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to:
stampnjoan@

http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035p42043.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h57@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to:
stamperbabs@gmail.com

http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035p42045.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h71@.nabble

--
Diane L. Lethbridge
designsbydiane@embarqmail.com
http://designsbydiane.stampinup.net
863-531-0141 OR 863-446-1549

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Lethbridge, please change the email address to: designsbydiane@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035p42048.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Annette Aguillon

I was able to print list last night. There is an 11page list. As you sign in, there is a preorder banner. Click on it like a button. That will open up several options, one of them being the preorder list. Hope that helps.

Annette Duran-Aguillon

Sent from my iPhone

On May 2, 2018, at 6:12 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42045h81@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

--
Joan Norman
stampnjoan@gmail.com

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Walsh

On Wed, May 2, 2018, 11:34 AM SUDSOL [Annette Aguillon] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n42054h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Aguillonstamps@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Aguillonstamps@gmail.com

I was able to print list last night. There is an 11page list. As you sign in, there is a preorder banner. Click on it like a button. That will open up several options, one of them being the preorder list. Hope that helps.

Annette Duran-Aguillon

Sent from my iPhone

On May 2, 2018, at 6:12 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n42045h81@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stamperbabs@...?subject=Re: SU!: Preorder

Sent from my iPhone

--
Joan Norman
stampnjoan@gmail.com

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h39@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Annette Aguillon, please change the email address to: Aguillonstamps@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035p42054.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h5@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy McCool
In reply to this post by Nancy Hoetker

Thank you, this got me to the right place. I could not find it otherwise!

Cindy McCool

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)

Visit my website to shop on line: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cindysprojects/

Visit https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2070178 to join!

From: ml+s1100894n42046h73@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n42046h73@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2018 6:15 AM

nhoetker@mac.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Preorder

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: nhoetker@mac.com

<a href="https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2018-2019 Annual Catalog/Preorder Flyer/05.02.18_ProductPDF_AC2018Preorder_US.pdf" class="">https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2018-2019%20Annual%20Catalog/Preorder%20Flyer/05.02.18_ProductPDF_AC2018Preorder_US.pdf

On May 2, 2018, at 6:12 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42045h33@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

--

Joan Norman
stampnjoan@gmail.com

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml+s1100894n1663h91@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Hoetker, please change the email address to: nhoetker@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035p42046.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h0@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
|

Annette Aguillon
In reply to this post by Jeanne Walsh

On May 2, 2018, at 8:38 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42055h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@gmail.com

On Wed, May 2, 2018, 11:34 AM SUDSOL [Annette Aguillon] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n42054h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Aguillonstamps@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Aguillonstamps@gmail.com

Annette Duran-Aguillon

Sent from my iPhone

On May 2, 2018, at 6:12 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n42045h81@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stamperbabs@...?subject=Re: SU!: Preorder

Sent from my iPhone

--
Joan Norman
stampnjoan@gmail.com

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h39@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Annette Aguillon, please change the email address to: Aguillonstamps@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035p42054.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h5@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035p42055.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Annette Aguillon

Thanks for providing the link this morning. I was able to see it from my phone and print it from my printer. Working on mine now!

Nola
On May 2, 2018, at 8:34 AM, SUDSOL [Annette Aguillon] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42054h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Aguillonstamps@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Aguillonstamps@gmail.com

Annette Duran-Aguillon

Sent from my iPhone

On May 2, 2018, at 6:12 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42045h81@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@gmail.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Firstgr22@aol.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky Cummins, please change the email address to: Firstgr22@aol.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h73@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
-- 
Joan Norman
stampnjoan@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035p42043.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h57@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035p42045.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h39@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Annette Aguillon, please change the email address to: Aguillonstamps@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035p42054.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h29@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

Janette Clark

Hello Barbara
Here in Australia they put the list in a flyer you need to download.
Yes different to the usual and you had to read everything down to the end to find it.
Hope this helps
Cheers
Janette

On Wed, 2 May 2018, 11:12 pm SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via What's new at SU!, <ml%2Bs1100894n42045h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Preorder

Sent from my iPhone

On May 1, 2018, at 10:06 PM, SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n42043h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampnjoan@...?subject=Re: SU!: Preorder

--
Joan Norman
stampnjoan@gmail.com

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h57@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h60@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Becky Cummins
In reply to this post by Connie Babbert

Thanks again to all that responded to my preorder inquiry.  With the help of this great group, I found the page and my order is in.  Now, I just have to wait again.  It will be worth it!  Thanks one more time.  You people are terrific!!

Becky in Battle Creek

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n42047h75@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <Firstgr22@>
Sent: Wed, May 2, 2018 9:15 am

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

It's a big banner across the top of the demo page when you log in. Click on it and scroll down half way to Catalog Resources, then on the left click on US under Annual Catalog Preorder Flyer.

Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator

From: ml+s1100894n42045h2@.nabble [ml+s1100894n42045h2@.nabble?]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2018 9:13 AM

Sent from my iPhone

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="about:blank">click here.
--
Joan Norman
stampnjoan@gmail.com

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="about:blank">click here.

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h60@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp42035p42047.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h71@n7.nabble.com