Preorder

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Preorder

Kathy Slamar
When the new catalog preorder begins on May 2, will there only be selected products we can preorder?  It seems to me they usually post a list, but I haven't seen anything other than the Share What You Love suites.

Any ideas?

Kathy Slamar
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Preorder

Carol Hodson

I am kind of hoping that we can order anything in the new catalog; however, if I can’t get a couple of the new items that I have on my wish list then I will have to wait until the new catalog is live to order them but that’s all right cause I want too much in the new catalog and have to pace myself!

CarolHodson 
WA State

Sent from my iPhone 📱

On Apr 17, 2018, at 1:11 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41841h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

When the new catalog preorder begins on May 2, will there only be selected products we can preorder?  It seems to me they usually post a list, but I haven't seen anything other than the Share What You Love suites.

Any ideas?

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp41841.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h27@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Preorder

carolsiers
In reply to this post by Kathy Slamar

If I remember correctly, the pre-order list usually includes the new In Colors and a limited selection of stamps/paper/embellishments. And it’s not posted in advance. 

Of course, we always hope they change it up this year!

Carol Siers
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Newport, DE
phone:  302-598-0151
cwsiers@comcast.net
to shop 24/7 click here

On Apr 17, 2018, at 4:11 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41841h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

Any ideas?

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp41841.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h26@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Carol Siers
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)