Preorder

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Preorder

grantj

Other than the Share What You Love bundle, is there anything that those of us who did NOT go to On Stage can order at this time?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Preorder

Sara Levin

No. There’s not. Since the PPP is done, everybody is now waiting for the general preorder. 

Sara

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n41794h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Other than the Share What You Love bundle, is there anything that those of us who did NOT go to On Stage can order at this time?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp41794.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
--
Sara Levin

theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Preorder

Phyllis Strickland

I was able to order a bundle of the new 2018-2020 In Colors, which I changed to singles since the new peach color is part of the bundles. 

Phyllis Strickland

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n41794h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Preorder

grantj
In reply to this post by Sara Levin

PPP?

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 13, 2018, at 3:18 PM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41795h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

No. There’s not. Since the PPP is done, everybody is now waiting for the general preorder.

Sara

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp41794.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com
--
Sara Levin

@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-tp41794p41795.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com