Preorder Items?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Preorder Items?

Susan Mezias
Afternoon Everyone! Does anyone have a guess as to when we will be able to see the preorder items we can order tomorrow?  Will it be tomorrow, or today? (hope, Hope) Susan Mezias
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Preorder Items?

Christine Bennett

Hi, it's meant to be up in New Zealand now, its 6.44am on Tues morning!

I got up specially! And the pdf won't download, the link is not working!

Grrrrr

LOL, Christine

On 3/05/2016 6:30 a.m., SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Business Talk wrote:
susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Preorder%20Items?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@yahoo.com

Afternoon Everyone! Does anyone have a guess as to when we will be able to see the preorder items we can order tomorrow?  Will it be tomorrow, or today? (hope, Hope) Susan Mezias

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-Items-tp28737.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h2@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

-- 
Blog: www.christinebennett.stampinup.net/blog
Follow me: www.pinterest.com/bennett5244  
Like me: www.facebook.com/ChristinesCraftyBlog
Shop with me: www.christinebennett.stampinup.net Click on ShopNow
for World Organic Skin care and Make up www.facebook.com/christinebennettworldorganic
To Unsubscribe - hit Reply and type unsubscribe -
       No worries - you can always subscribe again!

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Preorder Items?

Debbie Dutchess

From the Stampin' Up! website ~

You can preorder products from the catalogue starting at 2:00 AM (MT) on May 3.

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
www.debbied.stampinup.net
www.debbiedsstampstudio.com
DeeLeeD@

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Christine Bennett] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n28738h17@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <DeeLeeD@>
Sent: Mon, May 2, 2016 2:46 pm
Subject: Re: SU!: Preorder Items?

christinebennett@kinect.co.nz?subject=Re: SU!: Preorder Items?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: christinebennett@kinect.co.nz

Hi, it's meant to be up in New Zealand now, its 6.44am on Tues morning!
I got up specially! And the pdf won't download, the link is not working!
Grrrrr
LOL, Christine

On 3/05/2016 6:30 a.m., SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Business Talk wrote:
susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Preorder%20Items?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@yahoo.com

Afternoon Everyone! Does anyone have a guess as to when we will be able to see the preorder items we can order tomorrow? Will it be tomorrow, or today? (hope, Hope) Susan Mezias

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-Items-tp28737.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h2@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="about:blank">click here.

-- 
Blog: www.christinebennett.stampinup.net/blog
Follow me: www.pinterest.com/bennett5244  
Like me: www.facebook.com/ChristinesCraftyBlog
Shop with me: www.christinebennett.stampinup.net Click on ShopNow
for World Organic Skin care and Make up www.facebook.com/christinebennettworldorganic
To Unsubscribe - hit Reply and type unsubscribe -
       No worries - you can always subscribe again!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Christine Bennett, please change the email address to: christinebennett@kinect.co.nz
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Preorder-Items-tp28737p28738.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h32@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Preorder Items?

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Susan Mezias

I was told by Demo Support that the list will be released tomorrow.  Probably at the time
the preorder is available!  Some planning!!

Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 11:30:38 -0700
To: Tnstampingranny@
Subject: SU!: Preorder Items?

susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Preorder Items?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.