Pre-order items

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
Locked 18 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Pre-order items

Connie
I can't find a list of what we may order for the pre-order. Does anyone know if there is one coming?
I vaguely recall them saying they were going to open the whole catalogue this time, but I'm not sure if I just dreamt that!!!

Connie
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Pre-order items

Nola Burkhard

The WHOLE catalog would sure be nice!
Fingers crossed!!!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 16, 2019, at 8:11 AM, SUDSOL [Connie] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47645h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

greatstamping@gmail.com?subject=Pre-order items
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: greatstamping@gmail.com

I can't find a list of what we may order for the pre-order. Does anyone know if there is one coming?
I vaguely recall them saying they were going to open the whole catalogue this time, but I'm not sure if I just dreamt that!!!

Connie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie, please change the email address to: greatstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem
In reply to this post by Connie

One more example that demonstrators don't count to stampin':up!!!!
 no pre order list
no pre order on Everything Rosy
Micki Antinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Connie] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47645h97@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Tue, Apr 16, 2019 8:11 am
Subject: SU!: Pre-order items

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: greatstamping@

Connie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie, please change the email address to: greatstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Gals, we do matter - without us SU! would not still be here!
In the past the pre-order list for the annual catalog is only available a couple of days BEFORE we can pre-order.
I don’t know if everything will be available but I’m sure they will let us know in the next week to 10 days.
Just be patient!
Nola
Prescott, AZ.

On Apr 16, 2019, at 10:49 AM, SUDSOL [Antinonem] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47649h95@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mickiant@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Pre-order%20items
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@aol.com

no pre order list
Micki Antinone

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: greatstamping@

Connie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47649.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

Hey, everyone!

Before we get our undies in a knot, let's remember that Stampin' Up! posts dates on the website.  Under that category, I see that demonstrators may pre-order from the 2019-2020 catalog on May 2nd.  That gives us a whole month to make some samples and hype the new catalog.  Keep calm and stamp on!

Those of us who attended OnStage Live or Local received the new catalog and the opportunity to order selected products if we place that order no later than today, April 16th.
And if there is a list from which everyone can preorder, Stampin' Up! will let us know in time to figure out how much we can afford without going bankrupt! 

All will be well, and you are going to LOVE the new catalog.  Lots of great changes, such as focusing on the bundles at the front of the catalog, complete with pages where each can be found.  That alone is impressive and will help our sales, but there is lots more.  This is a good catalog!  Or maybe even a GREAT catalog. 

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 4/16/2019 10:11:29 AM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n47645h92@.nabble writes:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: greatstamping@gmail.com

Connie

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

Yes, as upset as I am right now with Stampin’Up, we usually get the preorder
Info a day or two before it starts.

I tried to order replacement  cutter blades as soon as the retirement list
Went on - as we were told - and they were already gone!  I had a customer ask
Me to order her six along with $160.00 order.  But, she told me if I could not 
Get the blades she did not want the rest and will never order again!  Several
Are very very upset.  Nothing I can do, but apologize.  DS told me I can try
Again, but they’ll probably sellout before me again.  Big sellers must be 
Getting theirs first.  Not fair!  

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 16, 2019, at 1:55 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47650h96@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: Pre-order items
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

In the past the pre-order list for the annual catalog is only available a couple of days BEFORE we can pre-order.
I don’t know if everything will be available but I’m sure they will let us know in the next week to 10 days.
Just be patient!
Nola
Prescott, AZ.

On Apr 16, 2019, at 10:49 AM, SUDSOL [Antinonem] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47649h95@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@aol.com

no pre order list
Micki Antinone

Connie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47649.html

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
SU! Demo since 2005

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47650.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Holly Krautkremer

The cutting blades actually sold out completely by April 10 before the retirement list even came out April 15. I tried ordering them late afternoon on the 10th and they were already out of stock. Everyone was only allowed to order 3 packs of cutting blades, on April 15 that was supposed to increase to 6 packs per person but that never happened since they sold out. Per the update on April 9 " And from now until September, we will receive intermittent shipments from the supplier. Throughout these months, we anticipate times when the blades will not be order-able (and not offered as a back order). During those down-times, you and your customers will have the option to enter an email address to receive notification when the blades are available again"

According to the Inventory Status Report April 29 roughly will be the next date for blades to be in stock again. This had nothing to do with big sellers when the announcement came out people rushed to order them asap.

The preorder list for the new catalog usually isn't available until either the week right before the preorder or May 2nd when preorder starts that is the way it has been for at least the last 5 years. This is nothing new or different. Only reason some demo's are able to preorder select product is because they attended onstage again that is a perk for going to onstage.

As for the Product Melody/Everything Rosy there is no preorder for this, for anyone. Quiet frankly everyone has been upset about running out of product only a week into a promotion this is right now the solution that Stampin' Up! is offering they did listen to everyone complaining about that. We may not like this solution but either we run out right away or wait to order it like our customers until all of this is resolved.

THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS AND THOUGHTS ONLY Shannon West made a comment at OnStage that got me thinking. I think the sales department and forecasting department were not communicating very good (it does happen) I think that is why there has not been enough product for these promotions. Which would make a lot of sense if that is what was happening. For example if let's say A (the for-casting department) order the products based off past sales and then B (Sales Department) decided's hey wouldn't this be great to do this with this for a promotion that would then spike that item past what would normally be the sale quantity. Dumb I know and I agree, but working in retail myself that would explain a lot of what has been going on.

Again I don't know for sure. Also my guess with this first product melody due to running out of product they are trying to be careful with this one so we don't run into the same problem of running out of product the 1st week of the promotion. All the sample images on the promo page are for us to email to our customers, share on social media and our blogs without the cost of buying the product up front to build excitement for it. Some demo's may have this bundle but they are the ones that presented at OnStage and the Artisan Team may get the product before hand as well. I am gonna guess that once this hole problem is sorted out and resolved we'll be back to being able to preorder items before hand again. Personally I am thankful they are doing this because the hole mess with the sale a bration framelits really cost me a lot of money to just be out of 5 days into the promotion.

I hope this clears everything up. I know it's frustrating I've lost customer over this too. I still plan on reaching out to those customers that I lost because you never know. There are lots of awesome changes coming and I too think the layout of the catalog is better for visual and for a selling stand point. You can download the new catalog too in case someone didn't know that.

Holly 

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 2:58 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47654h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Pre-order+items
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

I tried to order replacement  cutter blades as soon as the retirement list
Went on - as we were told - and they were already gone!  I had a customer ask
Me to order her six along with $160.00 order.  But, she told me if I could not 
Get the blades she did not want the rest and will never order again!  Several
Are very very upset.  Nothing I can do, but apologize.  DS told me I can try
Again, but they’ll probably sellout before me again.  Big sellers must be 
Getting theirs first.  Not fair!  

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 16, 2019, at 1:55 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47650h96@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@...?subject=Re: SU!: Pre-order items
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Just be patient!
Nola
Prescott, AZ.

no pre order list
Micki Antinone

Connie

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47650.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47654.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar

Great comments, Holly!

Does anyone know if we can post the flyer for the Everything is Rosey product medley now, or do we have to wait until May 1?  

Thanks.

Kathy Slamar

On Apr 16, 2019, at 3:59 PM, SUDSOL [Holly Krautkremer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47655h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rubberredneck@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Pre-order%20items
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rubberredneck@gmail.com

The cutting blades actually sold out completely by April 10 before the retirement list even came out April 15. I tried ordering them late afternoon on the 10th and they were already out of stock. Everyone was only allowed to order 3 packs of cutting blades, on April 15 that was supposed to increase to 6 packs per person but that never happened since they sold out. Per the update on April 9 " And from now until September, we will receive intermittent shipments from the supplier. Throughout these months, we anticipate times when the blades will not be order-able (and not offered as a back order). During those down-times, you and your customers will have the option to enter an email address to receive notification when the blades are available again"

According to the Inventory Status Report April 29 roughly will be the next date for blades to be in stock again. This had nothing to do with big sellers when the announcement came out people rushed to order them asap.

The preorder list for the new catalog usually isn't available until either the week right before the preorder or May 2nd when preorder starts that is the way it has been for at least the last 5 years. This is nothing new or different. Only reason some demo's are able to preorder select product is because they attended onstage again that is a perk for going to onstage.

As for the Product Melody/Everything Rosy there is no preorder for this, for anyone. Quiet frankly everyone has been upset about running out of product only a week into a promotion this is right now the solution that Stampin' Up! is offering they did listen to everyone complaining about that. We may not like this solution but either we run out right away or wait to order it like our customers until all of this is resolved.

THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS AND THOUGHTS ONLY Shannon West made a comment at OnStage that got me thinking. I think the sales department and forecasting department were not communicating very good (it does happen) I think that is why there has not been enough product for these promotions. Which would make a lot of sense if that is what was happening. For example if let's say A (the for-casting department) order the products based off past sales and then B (Sales Department) decided's hey wouldn't this be great to do this with this for a promotion that would then spike that item past what would normally be the sale quantity. Dumb I know and I agree, but working in retail myself that would explain a lot of what has been going on.

Again I don't know for sure. Also my guess with this first product melody due to running out of product they are trying to be careful with this one so we don't run into the same problem of running out of product the 1st week of the promotion. All the sample images on the promo page are for us to email to our customers, share on social media and our blogs without the cost of buying the product up front to build excitement for it. Some demo's may have this bundle but they are the ones that presented at OnStage and the Artisan Team may get the product before hand as well. I am gonna guess that once this hole problem is sorted out and resolved we'll be back to being able to preorder items before hand again. Personally I am thankful they are doing this because the hole mess with the sale a bration framelits really cost me a lot of money to just be out of 5 days into the promotion.

I hope this clears everything up. I know it's frustrating I've lost customer over this too. I still plan on reaching out to those customers that I lost because you never know. There are lots of awesome changes coming and I too think the layout of the catalog is better for visual and for a selling stand point. You can download the new catalog too in case someone didn't know that.

Holly

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 2:58 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47654h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

I tried to order replacement cutter blades as soon as the retirement list
Went on - as we were told - and they were already gone! I had a customer ask
Me to order her six along with $160.00 order. But, she told me if I could not
Get the blades she did not want the rest and will never order again! Several
Are very very upset. Nothing I can do, but apologize. DS told me I can try
Again, but they’ll probably sellout before me again. Big sellers must be
Getting theirs first. Not fair!

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 16, 2019, at 1:55 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47650h96@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Just be patient!
Nola
Prescott, AZ.

no pre order list
Micki Antinone

Connie

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
SU! Demo since 2005

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47654.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com
Holly Krautkremer
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Holly Krautkremer, please change the email address to: rubberredneck@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47655.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h52@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Holly Krautkremer

Kathy,

Yes you can share it now. It says in the area how to market it " Schedule some social media posts and contact your customers as soon as you can."

Holly

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 4:12 PM SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47656h29@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
kathy@slamar.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Pre-order+items
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

Great comments, Holly!

Does anyone know if we can post the flyer for the Everything is Rosey product medley now, or do we have to wait until May 1?  

Thanks.

Kathy Slamar

On Apr 16, 2019, at 3:59 PM, SUDSOL [Holly Krautkremer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47655h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rubberredneck@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Pre-order%20items
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rubberredneck@gmail.com

Holly

I tried to order replacement cutter blades as soon as the retirement list
Went on - as we were told - and they were already gone! I had a customer ask
Me to order her six along with $160.00 order. But, she told me if I could not
Get the blades she did not want the rest and will never order again! Several
Are very very upset. Nothing I can do, but apologize. DS told me I can try
Again, but they’ll probably sellout before me again. Big sellers must be
Getting theirs first. Not fair!

Sent from my iPad

Just be patient!
Nola
Prescott, AZ.

no pre order list
Micki Antinone

Connie

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005

Holly Krautkremer
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Holly Krautkremer, please change the email address to: rubberredneck@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47655.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h52@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47656.html
Holly Krautkremer
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
Reply | Threaded
|

Small Pre-order.

Nola Burkhard

I too have decided to place a smaller preorder then I normally do. I will not make a snap decision and get more then a $150 order so I get a few things and some hostess $.
While Ian hopeful that SU! Will let us order from the whole new catalog, that’s never been the case before except with the mini’s.
I don’t know their strategy for not posting the list before the 2nd, but I don’t think it is a good one, whatever it is.
Not a happy camper in Prescott, AZ!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Small Pre-order.

joyce pacer

Please let them know how you feel about this and the reason why.  I called as well as emailing them my concerns.  Maybe if we spoke up more often they would listen.

On April 27, 2019 at 1:44 PM "SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n47817h41@.nabble> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Small Pre-order.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

I too have decided to place a smaller preorder then I normally do. I will not make a snap decision and get more then a $150 order so I get a few things and some hostess $.
While Ian hopeful that SU! Will let us order from the whole new catalog, that’s never been the case before except with the mini’s.
I don’t know their strategy for not posting the list before the 2nd, but I don’t think it is a good one, whatever it is.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47817.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Joyce,
Check and double check!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2019, at 5:26 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47818h34@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Small Pre-order.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Please let them know how you feel about this and the reason why.  I called as well as emailing them my concerns.  Maybe if we spoke up more often they would listen.

On April 27, 2019 at 1:44 PM "SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n47817h41@.nabble> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Small Pre-order.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47817.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47818.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Vicki Frakes
In reply to this post by joyce pacer
I haven’t read all the posts here but most of them.  Has anyone placed a suggestion to Stampin’ Up! in the Sand Box?  I’ve noticed that some of the concerns I have posted in the Sand Box, as a new demonstrator, are addressed.  I assume there have been many suggestions the same as I made in the Sand Box.  I don’t know how else to get them to fix some of our issues.  I’m not saying that my comments in the Sand Box is was helped initiate a change but only that many others must be having the same issue.

joyce pacer wrote
Please let them know how you feel about this and the reason why.  I called as well as emailing them my concerns.  Maybe if we spoke up more often they would listen.

> On April 27, 2019 at 1:44 PM "SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n47817h41@.nabble> wrote:
>
>     Click here to reply directly to Nola Burkhard privately at Nolaburkhard@
>     If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@
>
>     ---------------------------------------------
>      
>
>     I too have decided to place a smaller preorder then I normally do. I will not make a snap decision and get more then a $150 order so I get a few things and some hostess $.
>     While Ian hopeful that SU! Will let us order from the whole new catalog, that’s never been the case before except with the mini’s.
>     I don’t know their strategy for not posting the list before the 2nd, but I don’t think it is a good one, whatever it is.
>     Not a happy camper in Prescott, AZ!
>     Nola
>
>     Sent from my iPhone
>
>
>     If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@ mailto:Nolaburkhard@
>     This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47817.html
>     To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
>     To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1&code=am95Y2VwYWNlckBjb21jYXN0Lm5ldHwxfC03MzU3NTUwNjg= .
>
joyce pacer wrote
Please let them know how you feel about this and the reason why.  I called as well as emailing them my concerns.  Maybe if we spoke up more often they would listen.

> On April 27, 2019 at 1:44 PM "SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n47817h41@.nabble> wrote:
>
>     If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@
>
>      
>
>     I too have decided to place a smaller preorder then I normally do. I will not make a snap decision and get more then a $150 order so I get a few things and some hostess $.
>     While Ian hopeful that SU! Will let us order from the whole new catalog, that’s never been the case before except with the mini’s.
>     I don’t know their strategy for not posting the list before the 2nd, but I don’t think it is a good one, whatever it is.
>     Nola
>
>
>
>     If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@ mailto:Nolaburkhard@
>     This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47817.html
>     To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1&code=am95Y2VwYWNlckBjb21jYXN0Lm5ldHwxfC03MzU3NTUwNjg= .
>
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

When I email ds@stampinup.com  All I ever get is that they got my suggestion and would take it under consideration and they would get back to me later.   Well, later never comes.  Over the years, they have never gotten back to me later.  I still email and place complaints in the sandbox.

I prefer call demonstrator support and letting my feelings be known and they can pass it on.  At least the person on the other end at least hears it and has to respond.  Joyce

On April 28, 2019 at 3:07 PM "SUDSOL [Vicki Frakes] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n47822h96@.nabble> wrote:

arcticvic@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Small Pre-order.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: arcticvic@

I haven’t read all the posts here but most of them.  Has anyone placed a suggestion to Stampin’ Up! in the Sand Box?  I’ve noticed that some of the concerns I have posted in the Sand Box, as a new demonstrator, are addressed.  I assume there have been many suggestions the same as I made in the Sand Box.  I don’t know how else to get them to fix some of our issues.  I’m not saying that my comments in the Sand Box is was helped initiate a change but only that many others must be having the same issue.

joyce pacer wrote

> On April 27, 2019 at 1:44 PM "SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n47817h41@.nabble > wrote:
>
>
>      
>
>     Nola
>
>
>
>     If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@  mailto: Nolaburkhard@
>     To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here
>

> On April 27, 2019 at 1:44 PM "SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n47817h41@.nabble > wrote:
>
>
>      
>
>     Nola
>
>
>
>     If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@  mailto: Nolaburkhard@
>     This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47817.html
>

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar
In reply to this post by Vicki Frakes

I totally agree with you, Vicki!

We need to post either in the Sandbox or call DS.  When calling DS, remember to be kind!  They are only the messenger:)  I do think we need to politely let me know our feelings, otherwise,
there is no reason for change.

Kathy Slamar

On Apr 28, 2019, at 2:07 PM, SUDSOL [Vicki Frakes] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47822h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

arcticvic@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Small%20Pre-order.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: arcticvic@gmail.com

joyce pacer wrote

>
>
>      
>
>     Nola
>
>
>
>
joyce pacer wrote

Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Jackson

I posted in the Sandbox and pleaded with my DDM.

Carolyn Jackson
Independent Stampin’Up! Demonstrator
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 28, 2019, at 4:07 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47825h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Re: SU!: Small Pre-order.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

We need to post either in the Sandbox or call DS.  When calling DS, remember to be kind!  They are only the messenger:)  I do think we need to politely let me know our feelings, otherwise,

Kathy Slamar

On Apr 28, 2019, at 2:07 PM, SUDSOL [Vicki Frakes] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47822h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: arcticvic@gmail.com

joyce pacer wrote

>
>
>      
>
>     Nola
>
>
>
>
joyce pacer wrote

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47822.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47825.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h20@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar

Good idea to contact our DDMs.  I never thought of that!
Kathy

On Apr 28, 2019, at 6:41 PM, SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47830h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

crj@woh.rr.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Small%20Pre-order.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: crj@woh.rr.com

I posted in the Sandbox and pleaded with my DDM.

Carolyn Jackson
Independent Stampin’Up! Demonstrator
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 28, 2019, at 4:07 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47825h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Re: SU!: Small Pre-order.

Kathy Slamar

joyce pacer wrote

>
>
>      
>
>     Nola
>
>
>
>
joyce pacer wrote

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47822.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47825.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h20@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: crj@woh.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47830.html

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Small Pre-order.

Cathy Hansen
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

My pre-order strategy for this Annual Catalog is to go through the e-catalog which I’ve got on my iPad and mark the new items I definitely want.  Then if any of those items are on the pre-order list, I’ll order them on Thursday; if not, I’ll get all the new in-colors (paper, ink pads and markers) and probably whatever DSP is available for the time being and wait until June 4 to start purchasing the other items.

Excited to see what will be available!  :D

Cathy Hansen

From: ml+s1100894n47823h16@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47823h16@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2019 1:15 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Small Pre-order.

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Small%20Pre-order.

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

When I email ds@stampinup.com  All I ever get is that they got my suggestion and would take it under consideration and they would get back to me later.   Well, later never comes.  Over the years, they have never gotten back to me later.  I still email and place complaints in the sandbox.

I prefer call demonstrator support and letting my feelings be known and they can pass it on.  At least the person on the other end at least hears it and has to respond.  Joyce

On April 28, 2019 at 3:07 PM "SUDSOL [Vicki Frakes] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n47822h96@.nabble> wrote:

arcticvic@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Small Pre-order.

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: arcticvic@

joyce pacer wrote

>
>
>      
>
>     Nola
>
>
>
>

>
>
>      
>
>     Nola
>
>
>
>     This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47817.html
>

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-items-tp47645p47823.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com