Pre-order; Question of the Week

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Pre-order; Question of the Week

joyce pacer
I ordered one bundle with the snowman since my customers love snowmen and these are always good sellers.  They also love bundles with punches.  I will use this in my September stamp club.  Also I ordered the set with the moose and the one religious set.
I am planning on a catalog kick off event this month where my customers can do a make and take as well as pickup their catalogs.
Halloween and Thanksgiving is not real popular with my customers so for that I only plan on doing a class for treat holders.
There will be a Stamp a Stack for Christmas cards the last of September.
I plan on offering a class based on Christmas at least once a month but want to feature bundles from the main catalog while featuring consumables in the mini.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Pre-order; Question of the Week

Katie Lilly

I love your idea Joyce of showcasing the consumables from the Holiday mini.  There are so many!!  Katie Lilly  😍

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 7, 2019, at 7:28 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49330h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Pre-order; Question of the Week
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

I ordered one bundle with the snowman since my customers love snowmen and these are always good sellers.  They also love bundles with punches.  I will use this in my September stamp club.  Also I ordered the set with the moose and the one religious set.
I am planning on a catalog kick off event this month where my customers can do a make and take as well as pickup their catalogs.
Halloween and Thanksgiving is not real popular with my customers so for that I only plan on doing a class for treat holders.
I plan on offering a class based on Christmas at least once a month but want to feature bundles from the main catalog while featuring consumables in the mini.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-Question-of-the-Week-tp49330.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

I ordered the Cardinal Bundle and the Feels like Frost one. Love them both!
My catalog Kickoff will feature both along with the Memories and More with the cards and envelopes.
I’ll have my display boards full of cards, gift tags, bags and more.
Nola
Prescott, AZ
BUT on vacation from Pagosa Springs, Co!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 7, 2019, at 6:28 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49330h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Pre-order; Question of the Week
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-Question-of-the-Week-tp49330.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

shelly peck
In reply to this post by Katie Lilly

I ordered the leaves bundle, Halloween Bundle, and the Birds of a Feather. That way I can focus first on Fall. Next order will be Christmas. This helps we get my Sept. and Oct. card classes ready. In October I might throw in one Christmas Card.

Shelly Peck
Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(909) 520-7244
email: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 6:07 PM SUDSOL [Katie Lilly] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49332h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
ktkent99@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Pre-order;+Question+of+the+Week
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ktkent99@yahoo.com

I love your idea Joyce of showcasing the consumables from the Holiday mini.  There are so many!!  Katie Lilly  😍

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 7, 2019, at 7:28 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49330h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@...?subject=Pre-order; Question of the Week

I ordered one bundle with the snowman since my customers love snowmen and these are always good sellers.  They also love bundles with punches.  I will use this in my September stamp club.  Also I ordered the set with the moose and the one religious set.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Katie Lilly, please change the email address to: ktkent99@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-order-Question-of-the-Week-tp49330p49332.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.