Pre-Orders

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Pre-Orders

Charlotte Lindmeier
Has anyone seen a time that the list will be available?  I haven't seen any details other than it is supposed to be available today.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Pre-Orders

grantj

I thought the list was available on the 5th. The same day as the pre-order?

From: ml+s1100894n53111h40@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53111h40@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2020 10:38 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <revjanstamps@>
Subject: SU!: Pre-Orders

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Pre-Orders

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Has anyone seen a time that the list will be available?  I haven't seen any details other than it is supposed to be available today.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp53111.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Virus-free. www.avg.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Pre-Orders

Charlotte Lindmeier
I mean tomorrow.  I was just looking for the time of day that it would be available.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Pre-Orders

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I Have not seen it either. I just keep on checking!
I hate the suspense and impulse shopping - but I can’t wait to see what we can order - tomorrow.
Nola

On May 4, 2020, at 8:38 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53111h17@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp53111.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by grantj

Oh! I sure hope NOT!!!

On May 4, 2020, at 8:40 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53112h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=RE:%20Pre-Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

From: ml+s1100894n53111h40@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53111h40@.nabble> 
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2020 10:38 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <revjanstamps@>
Subject: SU!: Pre-Orders

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp53111.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Virus-free. www.avg.com
<a href="x-msg://2/#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp53111p53112.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005

Reply | Threaded
|

Penny Nelson

I just spoke to DS and they said the list will be on 12:00 midnight for Central time on the 5th.

Penny Nelson

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 11:18 AM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53115h22@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Pre-Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Oh! I sure hope NOT!!!

On May 4, 2020, at 8:40 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53112h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@...?subject=RE:%20Pre-Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

From: ml+s1100894n53111h40@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53111h40@.nabble> 
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2020 10:38 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <revjanstamps@>
Subject: SU!: Pre-Orders

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Has anyone seen a time that the list will be available?  I haven't seen any details other than it is supposed to be available today. 

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp53111.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Virus-free. www.avg.com
<a href="x-msg://2/#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp53111p53112.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp53111p53115.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Charlotte Lindmeier
Thanks for the answer.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Gardner
In reply to this post by Penny Nelson

Anyone know where we look for this list? I know how SU puts things in strange places.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 4, 2020, at 2:14 PM, SUDSOL [Penny Nelson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53120h63@.nabble> wrote:

pennynelsn@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Pre-Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pennynelsn@

I just spoke to DS and they said the list will be on 12:00 midnight for Central time on the 5th.

Penny Nelson

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 11:18 AM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53115h22@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Oh! I sure hope NOT!!!

On May 4, 2020, at 8:40 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53112h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Has anyone seen a time that the list will be available? I haven't seen any details other than it is supposed to be available today.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

Virus-free. www.avg.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp53111p53112.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp53111p53115.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Penny Nelson, please change the email address to: pennynelsn@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp53111p53120.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Now I heard from someone that they won’t post it till midnight???!!!
Under happening now, Catalog details ?!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 4, 2020, at 1:04 PM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53123h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=Re: SU!: Pre-Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@bellsouth.net

Anyone know where we look for this list? I know how SU puts things in strange places.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 4, 2020, at 2:14 PM, SUDSOL [Penny Nelson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53120h63@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pennynelsn@

I just spoke to DS and they said the list will be on 12:00 midnight for Central time on the 5th.

Penny Nelson

Oh! I sure hope NOT!!!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Has anyone seen a time that the list will be available? I haven't seen any details other than it is supposed to be available today.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

Virus-free. www.avg.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp53111p53112.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
SU! Demo since 2005

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Penny Nelson, please change the email address to: pennynelsn@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp53111p53120.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp53111p53123.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Holly Krautkremer

That is incorrect under catalog details it says this:

May 5, 2020

ORDERING DOWNTIME: Ordering will be unavailable from midnight to 3:00 AM (MT) while we transition our systems to the new catalog. Ordering will be restored no later than 3:00 AM (MT).

ANNUAL CATALOG PREORDER: Preorder begins at 3:00 AM (MT). Remember: New demonstrators who join between May 5 and June 2 may choose annual catalog preorder products for their Starter Kit. They will also receive both an eight-pack of the 2019–2020 Annual Catalog and the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog in their Starter Kit.

I really do recommend visiting the Stampin' Up! website and reading the Catalog Details Page as this will be the correct information and then if anyone has questions it is cleared up for your own eyes and you'll know what is going on.

Holly

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 4:53 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53125h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Now I heard from someone that they won’t post it till midnight???!!!
Under happening now, Catalog details ?!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 4, 2020, at 1:04 PM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53123h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

dggard@...?subject=Re: SU!: Pre-Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@bellsouth.net

Sent from my iPhone

Penny Nelson

Oh! I sure hope NOT!!!

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp53111p53123.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp53111p53125.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!