classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Pre Orders

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
What are you pre-ordering from the new Occasions catalog?  How are you going to sell it?  

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Pre Orders

Linda Pastva-Callahan

Hi !  I decided to preorder the Wonderful Romance bundle, matching Specialty DSP,  Stitched Rectangles, Lasting Lily, new foil sheets in Grapefruit and Lipstick, and Balmy Blue combo Blends.  Some nice florals for a dreary January, birthday or sympathy cards.  I'm really liking the edgelit die.  I've always like printed vellum as an inside layer.  How to attach it has been a trial...

Linda Pastva-Callahan  

Leechburg, PA

demo in western PA since 2007

On December 6, 2018 at 1:40 AM "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n45501h67@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Pre Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

What are you pre-ordering from the new Occasions catalog?  How are you going to sell it?  

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp45501.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h29@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Pre Orders

Delphine Rinehart
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

Good morning

One set that I ordered is Let it Ride.  I am surrounded by cowboys and cowgirls so I will make all types of cards using this set

Happy Stamping
Delphine😊

On Dec 5, 2018, at 11:40 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45501h29@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Click here to reply directly to Charlotte Lindmeier privately at clindmeier@windstream.net
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp45501.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h91@n7.nabble.com
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

I ordered the butterfly punch bundle.  Punches are so easy to use and transport, and they are perfect for my classes at the library with inexperienced stampers.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 6, 2018, at 1:40 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45501h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

STAMP SET CLING WONDERFUL ROMANCE1
148529BIG SHOT FRAMELITS WONDERFUL FLORAL11
148586PAPER DESIGNER SERIES SPECIALTY FLORAL ROMANCE11
148768CARDSTOCK PACK 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 CM) FLORAL ROMANCE11
148776RIBBON VARIGATED 5/8" (1.6 CM) PETAL PINK/WHISPER WHITE11
148530BIG SHOT DYNAMIC TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER LACE11
148676STAMP SET CLING HIS GRACE11
148703STAMP SET PHOTOPOLYMER NINE LIVES11
148682STAMP SET PHOTOPOLYMER HAPPY TAILS11
148712STAMP SET CLING PERFECTLY PAIRED11
149736STAMP SET CLING HOME TO ROOST11
149739STAMP SET CLING BY THE BAY11
149750KIT CARD PRECIOUS PARCEL
Jan Grant
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
On December 6, 2018 at 12:40 AM "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n45501h30@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem

I ordered both of the butterfly bundles because all most all my
customer love butterflies.
Micki Antinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45501h33@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Wed, Dec 5, 2018 10:40 pm
Subject: SU!: Pre Orders

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

I’ve ordered all of the butterflies. I’ll be showing my customers how to use them for very s8mple to quite embellished cards, for home decor and on scrap pages.

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 6, 2018, at 3:03 PM, SUDSOL [Antinonem] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45509h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mickiant@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Pre Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@aol.com

Micki Antinone

From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45501h33@.nabble>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp45501p45509.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jennie Dietrich

I am always looking for ways to make Men's cards for almost any occasion, so I selected the Best Catch bundle.  I am also getting the Artfully Aware set because I am a cancer survivor and I can see a million other uses for it.

Jennie Dietrich
Stampin'Up! Independent Demonstrator
http://www.pfunstampin.stampinup.net
pfun_stampin@sbcglobal.net
Mom

From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45501h63@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <pfun_stampin@>
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2018 12:40 AM

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@.nabble

Jennie Dietrich
Stampin'Up! Independent Demonstrator
http://www.pfunstampin.stampinup.net
pfun_stampin@sbcglobal.net
Mom
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Antinonem

I ordered Let It Ride because I have an order for horse notecards. I also ordered the Well Said bundle. I plan to use it during classes to give my Stamper’s options of greetings. I ordered the Stitched Rectangle dies for my own and class use. 

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 6, 2018, at 12:03 PM, SUDSOL [Antinonem] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45509h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mickiant@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Pre Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@aol.com

Micki Antinone

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp45501p45509.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Pre Orders

donnab07

I ordered everything butterflies.  I plan to use it to teach spring projects.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n45501h73@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n45501h73@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 10:41 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Pre%20Orders

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I too ordered all the butterfly items. I am going to show them at my catalog Kickoff in February and run a class with them in April with some as prizes since SAB will be over by then.
Nola
Prescott AZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 6, 2018, at 7:42 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45520h96@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Pre Orders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

I ordered everything butterflies.  I plan to use it to teach spring projects.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n45501h73@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n45501h73@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 10:41 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Pre%20Orders

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pre-Orders-tp45501p45520.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Pre Orders

Denise Foor

I also ordered all the butterfly bundles and paper!  They will be great for workshops and I love butterfly and dragonfly stamps.  Among other things I ordered, the Let it Ride and Beach Happy stamp sets.  Both will be used to create many fun personal cards to send to our family.

Denise

Denise Foor
Stampin’ Up! Manager, Creative Coach

Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops

24 hour store:  www.denisefoor.stampinup.net
Blog:          
www.denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube:   www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA
Etsy Store:  
www.etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:    www.pinterest.com/denise_foor/

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!