5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Prayers mostly but cards if you wish.

Wilkinsonb
Hi Everyone,
This email is going to make me cry yet again but I am looking for prayers for my husband mostly and for myself. I found out this Thursday that my husband of 18 years who is the love of my life is dying from a rare cancer in the abdomin. He may be coming home on hospic care but every moment we have together is pressious to me. He is such a great guy and does not deserve this and I am having such a hard time with it I am reaching out for your prayers support and maybe a card or two. I did not meet Vernon till I was 33 and he has been one of very few people in my life who have excepted me for me and made me feel so special. Please pray for him and me.
Thank you so much Brenda
Brenda Wilkinson
10 Treehouse circle #1
Easthampton MA 01027
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: Prayers mostly but cards if you wish.

Joan Norman

Prayers for you and your family.

On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 9:30 PM, SUDSOL [Wilkinsonb] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n32581h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com?subject=Prayers+mostly+but+cards+if+you+wish.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com

Hi Everyone,
This email is going to make me cry yet again but I am looking for prayers for my husband mostly and for myself. I found out this Thursday that my husband of 18 years who is the love of my life is dying from a rare cancer in the abdomin. He may be coming home on hospic care but every moment we have together is pressious to me. He is such a great guy and does not deserve this and I am having such a hard time with it I am reaching out for your prayers support and maybe a card or two. I did not meet Vernon till I was 33 and he has been one of very few people in my life who have excepted me for me and made me feel so special. Please pray for him and me.
Thank you so much Brenda
Brenda Wilkinson
10 Treehouse circle #1
Easthampton MA 01027

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Wilkinsonb, please change the email address to: brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Prayers-mostly-but-cards-if-you-wish-tp32581.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n66h66@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.com

Cell: 502-548-5886
Phone: 502-239-4475

Reply | Threaded
|  

Antinonem

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n32586h68@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Sun, Oct 16, 2016 12:03 pm
Subject: Re: SU!: Prayers mostly but cards if you wish.

stampnjoan@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Prayers mostly but cards if you wish.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@gmail.com

On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 9:30 PM, SUDSOL [Wilkinsonb] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n32581h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com?subject=Prayers+mostly+but+cards+if+you+wish.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com

Hi Everyone,
Thank you so much Brenda
Brenda Wilkinson
10 Treehouse circle #1
Easthampton MA 01027

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Wilkinsonb, please change the email address to: brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Prayers-mostly-but-cards-if-you-wish-tp32581.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n66h66@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="about:blank" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">click here.

--
Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.com

Cell: 502-548-5886
Phone: 502-239-4475

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Prayers-mostly-but-cards-if-you-wish-tp32581p32586.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node+s1100894n66h48@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Card Requests, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Laura Altman
In reply to this post by Wilkinsonb

Praying for you and your family

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID
On Oct 15, 2016 9:30 PM, "SUDSOL [Wilkinsonb] via Card Requests" <ml-node+s1100894n32581h6@.nabble> wrote:
brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com?subject=Prayers mostly but cards if you wish.

Hi Everyone,
Thank you so much Brenda
Brenda Wilkinson
10 Treehouse circle #1
Easthampton MA 01027

To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node+s1100894n66h41@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Card Requests, <a href="http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro&#61;unsubscribe_by_code&amp;node&#61;66&amp;code&#61;bGFsdG1hbjIyQGFvbC5jb218NjZ8LTIxMDcxNjM3MA&#61;&#61;">click here.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Prayers mostly but cards if you wish.

Deborah Laffitte
In reply to this post by Wilkinsonb
Wilkinsonb wrote
Hi Everyone,
Thank you so much Brenda
Brenda Wilkinson
10 Treehouse circle #1
Easthampton MA 01027
Praying for peace for you and your family. May God wrap his arm around you as you face this difficult time.