classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Power Hour

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
What are you working on in your Power Hours this month?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Power Hour

Nancy Sutton

Hi folks,
I have been working on the Valentine Treat Cups for my grandkids to take to school on Valentine’s Day.  I have 4 grandkids and they have 30 kids in each class making 120 treat cups.  I bought the treat cups during the Holiday cattie and I am decorating them using the Heatfelt stamp set and the From the Heart paper and gems.  The paper hearts are also lovely and fit perfectly on the top of each cup cover.  I love this suite.

Nancy Sutton

On Jan 29, 2020, at 3:46 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51473h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Power%20Hour
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Power-Hour-tp51473.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I am working on class advertisements. 

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020, 3:44 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51473h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Power+Hour
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Power-Hour-tp51473.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem

Advertising my business and classes.
Micki Antinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51473h65@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Wed, Jan 29, 2020 12:44 pm
Subject: SU!: Power Hour

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Power Hour
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Judie Snoots

I am using my Power Hour to collect tax documents and information to prepare our tax return earlier rather than later. 

Sunshine, Judie

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 3:44 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51473h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Power+Hour

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

I’m getting my tax information ready for my accountants earlier than I did last year that’s what my power hour was spent today. Mary Davis 

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 10:31 AM SUDSOL [Judie Snoots] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51489h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampinjudie@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Power+Hour
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinjudie@gmail.com

I am using my Power Hour to collect tax documents and information to prepare our tax return earlier rather than later.

Sunshine, Judie

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 3:44 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n51473h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@...?subject=Power+Hour

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judie Snoots, please change the email address to: stampinjudie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Power-Hour-tp51473p51489.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com