Power Hour Relief

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Power Hour Relief

Charlotte Lindmeier
Sometimes if you have a lot to do you find it overwhelming to get started. Power Hours are good for this. Everyone can do something for 15 minutes. If you haven't tried it you can do it this week. Either pick four things you need to get done or prioritize the things you have to get done and pick the top four. Then get out a timer and set it for 15 minutes. Work on the first item on your list till the timer goes off. Then set the timer for the next 15 minutes and do the second thing on your list. Do that time more and you will have finished a Power Hour. You can do that every day. As you finish things on your list you add the next time from your list. Make sure you put the most important things on your list each day. When you concentrate on that one thing for 15 minutes you get a lot done during that hour.

Our question this week is:
What are you doing during your Power Hours to help your business or creativity?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Power Hour Relief

Blythe Klipple

I'm (finally) working on preparing handouts to give to all I meet re my various classes that are just getting underway in the new community we moved to in December.   Covid-19 hasn’t helped me in getting the word out but the new spring newsletter from the community, plus my power hour mini flyers will help get my name out there.  When the fliers are done I’ll work on the class content.  My brain runneth over with ideas in this brand new venue!

~Blythe 

Blythe Klipple,Boise ID

blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com (my biz)
Blog:  http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com
SU! Web:  http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net

On Jun 24, 2020, at 9:44 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54153h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Power%20Hour%20Relief
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Sometimes if you have a lot to do you find it overwhelming to get started. Power Hours are good for this. Everyone can do something for 15 minutes. If you haven't tried it you can do it this week. Either pick four things you need to get done or prioritize the things you have to get done and pick the top four. Then get out a timer and set it for 15 minutes. Work on the first item on your list till the timer goes off. Then set the timer for the next 15 minutes and do the second thing on your list. Do that time more and you will have finished a Power Hour. You can do that every day. As you finish things on your list you add the next time from your list. Make sure you put the most important things on your list each day. When you concentrate on that one thing for 15 minutes you get a lot done during that hour.

Our question this week is:
What are you doing during your Power Hours to help your business or creativity?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Power-Hour-Relief-tp54153.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR