Posting to a hashtag

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Posting to a hashtag

Vicki Frakes
Seems I have to learn EVERYTHING!! How do I post to something that requires a hashtag?  As in #simplestamping.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Posting to a hashtag

Lisa Miller

You got it.  Just no period at the end of the hashtag unless it’s specifically in it.  

Just add it to your “status update” before posting the image to social media.  There’s a link to add a photo just below the status area.  I.e Facebook or IG.  Hope that helps.   

Lisa Miller
<a href="tel:210.499.1195" dir="ltr" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="0/1" style="-webkit-text-decoration-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.258824); caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);">210.499.1195
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Your personal CARDiologist  ♥  

On Mar 4, 2019, at 3:45 PM, SUDSOL [Vicki Frakes] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46871h70@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

arcticvic@gmail.com?subject=Posting to a hashtag
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: arcticvic@gmail.com

Seems I have to learn EVERYTHING!! How do I post to something that requires a hashtag?  As in #simplestamping.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Vicki Frakes, please change the email address to: arcticvic@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Posting-to-a-hashtag-tp46871.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Lisa Miller 210.499.1195 Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator