Popular New Bundles

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Popular New Bundles

Charlotte Lindmeier
New catalogs are always fun. Checking out what works and what doesn’t for selling is always important. Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas this week. Sharing is what makes SUDSOL so great. Our winner, Carole Fineberg, wins a week of FREE SUDSOl this week.

Our question this week:
Which of the bundles is your favorite in the new mini catalog? Have you been showing it at your classes, workshops, sample boards etc.? Are your customers favorites the same as yours?
Two people did this and two demonstrators like the Poppy Parade.
The Peaceful Moments bundle is my fave. Nothing more needed than a couple of stunning poppies + layered shading via the framelits and a small strip of DSP.  When I did it with a class, I also used a poppy from the Painted Poppies for an inside accent and an envelope accent.  Most gals bought BOTH BUNDLES and the DSP.
Four domonstrator’s have mentioned this set as their favorite and their customer’s favorite. Another said this set came in second.
Grace’s Garden is my favorite. I made several samples and shared them with my customers. I have sold one set so far. I also plan to do a FB Live where I show how to make a Diorama card using that set.
Three have mentioned this set.
My favorite bundle is the meadow bundle. Everyone in my club bought it.
Grace's Garden has been the favorite with my stamp club along with the Happy Birthday SAB stamp and matching dies.  Will be showcasing the Painted Poppies next  month.
Honey Bee for sure.
The Tropical is a favorite. I’ve had two customers who wanted to buy the whole suite. That’s been frustrating as the brown stazon is unorderable.  I got the stazon early on so I can show it off. But still....
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week