classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Polished Stone Technique

Jeanne Walsh
Good afternoon everyone.

Many thanks to those of you for the feedback received with regard to the use of Glossy White card (no longer a Stampin' Up! product) for the Polished Stone technique.

I did find an updated video demonstrating the polished stone technique using Shimmery White card stock which is available in the 2019-2020 Stampin' Up! Catalog.

Click here to see the updated video.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: SU!: Polished Stone Technique

Cathy Hansen

Polished Stone is one of my favorite favorite techniques – so elegant looking.  Love it for autumn leaves using lots of browns and rust and yellow colors.  I was sad to see the Glossy card stock disappear from the catalog (again).  I viewed the video using Shimmery White card stock and noticed that the colors don’t seem to spread and blend together as well as on the Glossy card stock.

Just a quick comment for those of you who may want to continue doing this technique on Glossy paper and can’t get it from Stampin’ Up! . . . (hope this isn’t a no-no) . . . you also can use glossy photo paper that you purchase from the office supply store to achieve the same effect.

Cathy Hansen

From: ml+s1100894n48569h42@.nabble <ml+s1100894n48569h42@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2019 11:55 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: SU!: Polished Stone Technique

createwithjeanne@gmail.com?subject=Polished%20Stone%20Technique

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: createwithjeanne@gmail.com

Good afternoon everyone.

Many thanks to those of you for the feedback received with regard to the use of Glossy White card (no longer a Stampin' Up! product) for the Polished Stone technique.

I did find an updated video demonstrating the polished stone technique using Shimmery White card stock which is available in the 2019-2020 Stampin' Up! Catalog.

Click here to see the updated video.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Walsh, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Polished-Stone-Technique-tp48569.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h65@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.