3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Please help identify these dies

Serena Marsh
image103.jpgimage23.jpgimage368.jpg

I am organizing my dies and was labeling them but I can’t find these

I need your help to identify these framelits dies I have looked through past catalogs and just can’t identify these three
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Please help identify these dies

Connie Babbert

Hearts A Flutter Framelits...

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 10:26 AM SUDSOL [Serena Marsh] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n49294h21@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
reenybeandesigns-stampinup@shaw.ca?subject=Please+help+identify+these+dies
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: reenybeandesigns-stampinup@shaw.ca

I need your help to identify these framelits dies I have looked through past catalogs and just can’t identify these three

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Serena Marsh, please change the email address to: reenybeandesigns-stampinup@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Please-help-identify-these-dies-tp49294.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Please help identify these dies

Cathy Hansen

There are three die images here.  The one in the middle is Hearts a Flutter.

The one on the left (image103) is Expressions Thinlits Dies (132171); and the one on the right (image368) is Secret Garden Framelits Dies.

:D

From: ml+s1100894n49295h48@.nabble <ml+s1100894n49295h48@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 8:45 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Please help identify these dies

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Please%20help%20identify%20these%20dies

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

Hearts A Flutter Framelits...

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 10:26 AM SUDSOL [Serena Marsh] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n49294h21@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

reenybeandesigns-stampinup@shaw.ca?subject=Please+help+identify+these+dies

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: reenybeandesigns-stampinup@shaw.ca

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Serena Marsh, please change the email address to: reenybeandesigns-stampinup@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Please-help-identify-these-dies-tp49294.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog: www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Please-help-identify-these-dies-tp49294p49295.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h77@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.