Planner Question

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Planner Question

Maria Pobre
I'm not a user of planners but feel as I have aged, and my memory is not as good as it used to be, I think I NEED to start using something. Also, I know a lot of people who use them. With that in mind...

Which current sets would you recommend for using in planners?

Happy Stampin'

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Planner Question

grantj

I love my MAMBI Happy Planner, but I rely on my phone for reminders, etc. I would not recommend school planners as they drift toward the specific needs of students & teachers, not so much toward Moms and school secretaries!

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2016, at 12:07 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n31286h65@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Planner Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I'm not a user of planners but feel as I have aged, and my memory is not as good as it used to be, I think I NEED to start using something. Also, I know a lot of people who use them. With that in mind...

Happy Stampin'

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Planner-Question-tp31286.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h73@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Are there any stamp sets you think would be good for using in planners?

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Aug 13, 2016, at 3:29 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n31288h60@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Planner Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

I love my MAMBI Happy Planner, but I rely on my phone for reminders, etc. I would not recommend school planners as they drift toward the specific needs of students & teachers, not so much toward Moms and school secretaries!

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2016, at 12:07 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n31286h65@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Planner-Question-tp31286.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h73@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Planner-Question-tp31286p31288.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Any of the Project Life ones

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2016, at 1:17 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n31289h58@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Planner Question

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Aug 13, 2016, at 3:29 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n31288h60@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

Happy Stampin'

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Planner-Question-tp31286p31288.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@n5.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Planner-Question-tp31286p31289.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy Filley

I also use my Mambi Happy Planner. Mostly for documentation and fun using all sorts of accessories.  I use the calendar on my phone for appointments and reminders.  

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2016, at 1:11 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n31299h18@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Any of the Project Life ones

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2016, at 1:17 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n31289h58@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Planner Question

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

Happy Stampin'

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Planner-Question-tp31286p31289.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Planner-Question-tp31286p31299.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h23@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Planner Question

Mary Havlovic
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre
Maria Pobre wrote

Happy Stampin'

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Planner Question

Mary Havlovic
Mary Havlovic wrote
Maria Pobre wrote

Happy Stampin'

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

I like to use my Project Life Stamps on my planner pages.  Unfortunately, the SU ink does go through the pages.  I found that the best ink to use is chalk it.  It dries quick and won't smear or go through your pages.  

Mary
Reply | Threaded
|

Alicia Chaparro
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

***This email has a lot of pictures for reference so make sure you have a good connection to view in your email browser ***

There is a very good market in planning and using Stampin’ Up Products. You can google for ideas on decorating your planners with stamps. Some people like to use big bold images on their pages in muted tones so that you can see your journaling on top. Others use their stamps to design their own wash or stickers to decorate their planners. You can make paperclips, bookmarks, page markers and even decorate post it notes. 

There is so much you can do in this area and I’m surprised more of the high ranking business names in the Demo world are not tapping into this market. Our inks will bleed through most pages in planners though so if you still have your chalk inks that Stampin’ Up! carried years ago those are better for stamping with if you don’t want bleed. Another way to avoid this is to stamp on sticker paper with our inks then cut out your stickers. You could have labels in Stampin’ Up! colors for your planner!

I use multiple planners and I make stickers using My Digital Studio to design and print and my Silhouette machine to cut them out. 
There are many options in My Digital Studio software (My Memories  https://www.mymemories.com/store/my_digital_studio) but if you want current sets here’s a list to give some ideas:

Hugs and Blessings
Alicia

Project Life Date It Photopolymer Stamp Set
Inline image 1

Banners For You Photopolymer Stamp Set
Inline image 2

Designer Tin Of Cards Photopolymer Stamp Set
Inline image 3

Mixed Borders Photopolymer Stamp Set
Inline image 4

Playful Backgrounds Photopolymer Stamp Set
Inline image 5

Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer Stamp Set
Inline image 6
Tin Of Cards Photopolymer Stamp Set
Inline image 7

Crazy About You Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 8

Every Occasion Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 9

​​
Falling Flowers Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 10

Gorgeous Grunge Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 11

Kinda Eclectic Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 12

Layering Love Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 13

Painter's Palette Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 14

Papillon Potpourri Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 15

Timeless Textures Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 16

Touches Of Texture Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 17

Work Of Art Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 18

You've Got This Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 19

Alicia Chaparro
SUDSOL Image Uploads

Square1 Masterpiece Consultant
Handmade gifts for any occasion: Made to Order!
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Planner Question

grantj

Also, I have discovered there is a large market for Bible Journaling. There are special Bibles made that are one column per page, leaving a wide outside margin for notes, stickers, stamps, etc. We don’t have a lot of stamps that are Bible-based, but I’m sure all you creative types will discover ones that work. There are companies that sell stamps for bible journaling, also book marks, and other graphics that can be traced and colored in.

From: ml-node+s1100894n31391h20@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n31391h20@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 12:11 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Planner Question

stampwithalicia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Planner%20Question

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampwithalicia@gmail.com

***This email has a lot of pictures for reference so make sure you have a good connection to view in your email browser ***

There is a very good market in planning and using Stampin’ Up Products. You can google for ideas on decorating your planners with stamps. Some people like to use big bold images on their pages in muted tones so that you can see your journaling on top. Others use their stamps to design their own wash or stickers to decorate their planners. You can make paperclips, bookmarks, page markers and even decorate post it notes.

There is so much you can do in this area and I’m surprised more of the high ranking business names in the Demo world are not tapping into this market. Our inks will bleed through most pages in planners though so if you still have your chalk inks that Stampin’ Up! carried years ago those are better for stamping with if you don’t want bleed. Another way to avoid this is to stamp on sticker paper with our inks then cut out your stickers. You could have labels in Stampin’ Up! colors for your planner!

I use multiple planners and I make stickers using My Digital Studio to design and print and my Silhouette machine to cut them out.

There are many options in My Digital Studio software (My Memories https://www.mymemories.com/store/my_digital_studio) but if you want current sets here’s a list to give some ideas:

Hugs and Blessings

Alicia

Project Life Date It Photopolymer Stamp Set
Inline image 1

Banners For You Photopolymer Stamp Set
Inline image 2

Designer Tin Of Cards Photopolymer Stamp Set
Inline image 3

Mixed Borders Photopolymer Stamp Set
Inline image 4

Playful Backgrounds Photopolymer Stamp Set
Inline image 5

Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer Stamp Set
Inline image 6

Tin Of Cards Photopolymer Stamp Set
Inline image 7

Crazy About You Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 8

Every Occasion Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 9

​​

Falling Flowers Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 10

Gorgeous Grunge Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 11

Kinda Eclectic Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 12

Layering Love Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 13

Painter's Palette Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 14

Papillon Potpourri Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 15

Timeless Textures Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 16

Touches Of Texture Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 17

Work Of Art Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 18

You've Got This Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Inline image 19

Alicia Chaparro
SUDSOL Image Uploads

My DBWS/Blog
Square1 Masterpiece Consultant
Handmade gifts for any occasion: Made to Order!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Alicia Chaparro, please change the email address to: stampwithalicia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Planner-Question-tp31286p31391.html