classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Planner Pages

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
I am anxiously awaiting my planner kit! :)  Could someone measure the page size for me (I think they are 5x7 but the description isn't clear to me).  I have a couple of my own pages I want to design and add for my new diet!
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Planner Pages

Dena Lenneman

I got mine the other day- the pages are 6 x 8”. Same as the Memories & More items!
Dena
Like me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/denalennemanstampinup

Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2017 11:39 AM
To: dena@lenneman.com
Subject: SU!: Planner Pages

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Planner Pages
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

I am anxiously awaiting my planner kit! :)  Could someone measure the page size for me (I think they are 5x7 but the description isn't clear to me).  I have a couple of my own pages I want to design and add for my new diet!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Planner-Pages-tp36699.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h77@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Dena
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan

So if the pages are 6 x 8, then you could add Memories and More photo pages into the planner. I wasn't too keen on the small squares of the photo page that comes with it but we could substitute other styles.

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Thursday, June 8, 2017 9:39 AM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36699h47@.nabble> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Planner%20Pages
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

I am anxiously awaiting my planner kit! :)  Could someone measure the page size for me (I think they are 5x7 but the description isn't clear to me).  I have a couple of my own pages I want to design and add for my new diet!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Planner-Pages-tp36699.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h52@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Alicia Chaparro
In reply to this post by Dena Lenneman
There are some great pins on the SUDSOL pin board for the new planner.
Love Today Planner Kit by Stampin Up – A Work of Carte
The Memories and More were designed to coordinate with them. It’s nice to see Stampin’ Up! finally tapping into this market.
Alicia Chaparro
SUDSOL Image Uploads

Square1 Masterpiece Consultant
Handmade gifts for any occasion: Made to Order!