Pizza boxes

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Pizza boxes

grantj

Do you fold with the waxy side out or in?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Pizza boxes

Angie Brailsford

Either way is good...If waxy side is in, you can stalp the outside,

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist    

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 4:47 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n43923h29@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Pizza+boxes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pizza-boxes-tp43923.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I fold with the waxy side in so it can be used for food.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Aug 24, 2018, at 7:54 AM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43924h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Pizza boxes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@gmail.com

Angie Brailsford
n2ink.stampinup.net <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 4:47 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n43923h29@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pizza-boxes-tp43923.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pizza-boxes-tp43923p43924.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Thanks

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 23, 2018, at 6:18 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43927h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Pizza boxes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Aug 24, 2018, at 7:54 AM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43924h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@gmail.com

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@gmail.com

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pizza-boxes-tp43923p43924.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pizza-boxes-tp43923p43927.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

Thank you

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 23, 2018, at 6:18 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43927h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Pizza boxes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@gmail.com

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pizza-boxes-tp43923p43927.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@n7.nabble.com