Pirate Ship

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Pirate Ship

Lois Folla

I wanted to give a shout out to I think it was Blythe who shared about Pirate Ship when we were discussing costs of shipping. WOW, I finally was able to try it today and it IS cheaper. I’m afraid when I go to the PO bells are going to go off because I paid so little…..

So Thank you again for all your sharing ladies! And if it wasn’t Blythe who shared about Pirate Ship, my apologies to who ever it was and a huge THANK YOU!!!

Have a great weekend!

Blessings,

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Senior Manager

Email: StampinPresschat@gmail.com

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Pirate Ship

Blythe Klipple

It wasn’t me but……..let’s hear more.  :)

~Blythe

On Jan 29, 2021, at 5:38 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57323h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=Pirate%20Ship
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@gmail.com

I wanted to give a shout out to I think it was Blythe who shared about Pirate Ship when we were discussing costs of shipping. WOW, I finally was able to try it today and it IS cheaper. I’m afraid when I go to the PO bells are going to go off because I paid so little…..

So Thank you again for all your sharing ladies! And if it wasn’t Blythe who shared about Pirate Ship, my apologies to who ever it was and a huge THANK YOU!!!

Have a great weekend!

Blessings,

Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pirate-Ship-tp57323.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h29@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

My pleasure Blythe :)  I googled Pirate Ship from a suggestion from someone in SUDSOL. 

You will be amazed. I mailed 6 rolls of SU retired ribbon. It asks for Height, width and weight The cost was only $3.57 from FL to PA. Delivery in 3 days. 

I checked USPS and it was $15 and up! 

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com
CP: 732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021, 10:22 AM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n57337h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Pirate+Ship
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

It wasn’t me but……..let’s hear more.  :)

~Blythe

On Jan 29, 2021, at 5:38 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n57323h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

StampWithLois@...?subject=Pirate%20Ship
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@gmail.com

Have a great weekend!

Blessings,

Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pirate-Ship-tp57323.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml%2Bs1100894n2h29@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pirate-Ship-tp57323p57337.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h78@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

Thanks for the reminder about Pirate Ship.  I'd put the info in my book and promptly forgotten about it.  I'll be using it next time I have something to send, for sure!  This is just one more example of how wonderful SUDSOL is!

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 1/30/2021 10:07:55 AM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n57343h30@.nabble writes:

StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Pirate Ship

My pleasure Blythe :) I googled Pirate Ship from a suggestion from someone in SUDSOL.

You will be amazed. I mailed 6 rolls of SU retired ribbon. It asks for Height, width and weight The cost was only $3.57 from FL to PA. Delivery in 3 days.

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021, 10:22 AM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Creative Idea Shares < ml%2Bs1100894n57337h63@n7.nabble.com > wrote:
blythek@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Pirate+Ship
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

It wasn’t me but……..let’s hear more. :)

~Blythe

On Jan 29, 2021, at 5:38 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares < ml%2Bs1100894n57323h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Have a great weekend!

Blessings,

Lois

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml%2Bs1100894n2h29@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pirate-Ship-tp57323p57337.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h78@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pirate-Ship-tp57323p57343.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h59@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

Judi,

I was proud of myself I remembered.  That is why I shared with you all. ❤

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021, 4:56 PM SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n57346h42@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Pirate+Ship
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

Thanks for the reminder about Pirate Ship.  I'd put the info in my book and promptly forgotten about it.  I'll be using it next time I have something to send, for sure!  This is just one more example of how wonderful SUDSOL is!

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 1/30/2021 10:07:55 AM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n57343h30@.nabble writes:

StampWithLois@...?subject=Re: SU!: Pirate Ship

My pleasure Blythe :) I googled Pirate Ship from a suggestion from someone in SUDSOL.

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021, 10:22 AM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Creative Idea Shares < ml%252Bs1100894n57337h63@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

~Blythe

On Jan 29, 2021, at 5:38 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares < ml%252Bs1100894n57323h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Have a great weekend!

Blessings,

Lois

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml%252Bs1100894n2h29@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%252Bs1100894n2h78@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pirate-Ship-tp57323p57343.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h59@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pirate-Ship-tp57323p57346.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

Recently I had to send some stuff back to SU! (duplicate ordered, duh), and the USPS charged me about $13 for a Paper Pumpkin box!  I was truly disgusted.  And I am so sorry I hadn't remembered Pirate Ship.  So going forward, I will remain grateful to you for the nudge reminder!

Judi

In a message dated 1/30/2021 4:11:11 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n57347h54@.nabble writes:

Judi,

I was proud of myself I remembered. That is why I shared with you all. ❤

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021, 4:56 PM SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Creative Idea Shares < ml%2Bs1100894n57346h42@n7.nabble.com > wrote:
jcarpy02@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Pirate+Ship
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

Thanks for the reminder about Pirate Ship. I'd put the info in my book and promptly forgotten about it. I'll be using it next time I have something to send, for sure! This is just one more example of how wonderful SUDSOL is!

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader
217-875-0092 jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021, 10:22 AM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Creative Idea Shares < ml%252Bs1100894n57337h63@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

~Blythe

On Jan 29, 2021, at 5:38 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares < ml%252Bs1100894n57323h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Have a great weekend!

Blessings,

Lois

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml%252Bs1100894n2h29@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%252Bs1100894n2h78@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h59@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pirate-Ship-tp57323p57346.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pirate-Ship-tp57323p57347.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h59@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

Oh Judi yikes. I had a few pp customers with duplicate and we were told to write return to sender and put it back in the mailbox for the mail person to pick up. They did pick them up, no charge. 

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021, 5:14 PM SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n57348h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Recently I had to send some stuff back to SU! (duplicate ordered, duh), and the USPS charged me about $13 for a Paper Pumpkin box!  I was truly disgusted.  And I am so sorry I hadn't remembered Pirate Ship.  So going forward, I will remain grateful to you for the nudge reminder!

Judi

In a message dated 1/30/2021 4:11:11 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n57347h54@.nabble writes:

Judi,

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021, 4:56 PM SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Creative Idea Shares < ml%252Bs1100894n57346h42@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Thanks for the reminder about Pirate Ship. I'd put the info in my book and promptly forgotten about it. I'll be using it next time I have something to send, for sure! This is just one more example of how wonderful SUDSOL is!

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021, 10:22 AM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Creative Idea Shares < ml%25252Bs1100894n57337h63@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

~Blythe

On Jan 29, 2021, at 5:38 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares < ml%25252Bs1100894n57323h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Have a great weekend!

Blessings,

Lois

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml%25252Bs1100894n2h29@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%25252Bs1100894n2h78@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%252Bs1100894n2h59@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pirate-Ship-tp57323p57347.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pirate-Ship-tp57323p57348.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Thanks for sharing that information, Lois!

Happy Stampin’~
Maria Pobre

On Jan 31, 2021, at 9:22 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57350h82@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@

Oh Judi yikes. I had a few pp customers with duplicate and we were told to write return to sender and put it back in the mailbox for the mail person to pick up. They did pick them up, no charge.

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021, 5:14 PM SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n57348h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Recently I had to send some stuff back to SU! (duplicate ordered, duh), and the USPS charged me about $13 for a Paper Pumpkin box! I was truly disgusted. And I am so sorry I hadn't remembered Pirate Ship. So going forward, I will remain grateful to you for the nudge reminder!
Judi

Judi,

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021, 4:56 PM SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Creative Idea Shares < ml%252Bs1100894n57346h42@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Judi
Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

On Sat, Jan 30, 2021, 10:22 AM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Creative Idea Shares < ml%25252Bs1100894n57337h63@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

~Blythe

On Jan 29, 2021, at 5:38 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares < ml%25252Bs1100894n57323h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Have a great weekend!

Blessings,

Lois

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml%25252Bs1100894n2h29@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%25252Bs1100894n2h78@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%252Bs1100894n2h59@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pirate-Ship-tp57323p57348.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pirate-Ship-tp57323p57350.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h94@.nabble