Pink glimmer paper?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Pink glimmer paper?

shelly peck

I'm making the blooming heart framelit and I keep getting  some that have the glitter off in spots after going through the big shot. Anyone else having that  problem?

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Pink glimmer paper?

Judy Lawhon

I just opened a package this evening to use in preparing packets for a workshop.  One sheet had a semi bare spot about the size of a dime.

In a message dated 1/10/2016 10:08:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ml-node+s1100894n26198h51@.nabble writes:
juststampit4fun@gmail.com?subject=Pink glimmer paper?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@

I'm making the blooming heart framelit and I keep getting  some that have the glitter off in spots after going through the big shot. Anyone else having that  problem?

If you want the reply to go ONLY to juststampit4fun, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pink-glimmer-paper-tp26198.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h87@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Pink glimmer paper?

Jenny Pierce

I have had the same problem.  I called Stampin' Up and they sent me a new package.  I also sent them a sample of what it was doing.  I love this paper and hope they can rectify the problem.
Jenny

Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 22:27:53 -0700
To: Canadianstarlite@
Subject: Re: SU!: Pink glimmer paper?

judethemarm@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Pink glimmer paper?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: judethemarm@

I just opened a package this evening to use in preparing packets for a workshop.  One sheet had a semi bare spot about the size of a dime.

In a message dated 1/10/2016 10:08:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ml-node+s1100894n26198h51@.nabble writes:
juststampit4fun@?subject=Pink glimmer paper?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to juststampit4fun, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pink-glimmer-paper-tp26198.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h87@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judy Lawhon, please change the email address to: judethemarm@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pink-glimmer-paper-tp26198p26202.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h21@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Pink glimmer paper?

Kirsteen Gill
In reply to this post by shelly peck

I would encourage everyone who has an issue to EMAIL a photograph of their glimmer paper that has bald/blank spots to ds@stampinup.com and in the subject line put 'FAO product compliance re Glimmer paper'.

A few years ago I was told the way the system works it takes a high number of phone calls to spark a query about a product...whereas only a few emails with photographs directly to the product dept will flag a potential faulty product.

Kirsteen Gill
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Katy TX
(001) 713-594-5226

On Jan 10, 2016, at 9:08 PM, SUDSOL [juststampit4fun] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n26198h81@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

juststampit4fun@gmail.com?subject=Pink glimmer paper?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to juststampit4fun, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@gmail.com
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h17@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.