Pictures of retired stamp sets

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Pictures of retired stamp sets

tinabatori

I have a feeling this isn't the right forum, but I'm hoping you can help me.  I'm looking for .jpeg images of retired SU stamp sets.  I thought I knew where they lived but I'm stumped.  Can anyone who isn't at Convention help me?

Thanks so much, 

Tina Batori
Eugene, OR
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator

(541) 556-7714 cell
Tina Batori
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Eugene, Oregon
tbatori99@gmail.com
(541) 556-7714
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Pictures of retired stamp sets

Beth Schreiber

On Jul 17, 2014, at 9:00 PM, "SUDSOL [tinabatori] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml-node+s1100894n11824h19@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

tbatori99@gmail.com?subject=Pictures of retired stamp sets
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: tbatori99@gmail.com

I have a feeling this isn't the right forum, but I'm hoping you can help me. I'm looking for .jpeg images of retired SU stamp sets. I thought I knew where they lived but I'm stumped. Can anyone who isn't at Convention help me?

Thanks so much,

Tina Batori
Eugene, OR
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator

(541) 556-7714 cell
Tina Batori
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Eugene, Oregon
tbatori99@gmail.com
(541) 556-7714

If you want the reply to go ONLY to tinabatori, please change the email address to: tbatori99@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Pictures-of-retired-stamp-sets-tp11824.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h37@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.