Picture Perfect Birthday Stamps

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Picture Perfect Birthday Stamps

Susan Mezias
Hi Everyone, I was going thru the Picture Perfect Birthday photopolymer stamps and I noticed on the 2 bow stamps that the printed image shows a little arrow to point out which way the stamp should go.  Usually there is also an arrow on the stamp, but mine does not have it.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Those of you that have used these stamps, have you had any issues lining up the 2 stamped images?  Thanks so much.  Susan Mezias
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Picture Perfect Birthday Stamps

Kathy Slamar

Susan,
I don’t have an arrow on my stamps either.  However, since they are polymer, I didn’t even pay attention to the arrows.  I found they line up early.  However, I guess I could put a permanent marker dot on the stamp to help my customers.
Just a thought!
Kathy Slamar

On Dec 27, 2017, at 4:21 PM, SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n39964h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Picture%20Perfect%20Birthday%20Stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@yahoo.com

Hi Everyone, I was going thru the Picture Perfect Birthday photopolymer stamps and I noticed on the 2 bow stamps that the printed image shows a little arrow to point out which way the stamp should go.  Usually there is also an arrow on the stamp, but mine does not have it.  Has anyone else noticed this?  Those of you that have used these stamps, have you had any issues lining up the 2 stamped images?  Thanks so much.  Susan Mezias

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Picture-Perfect-Birthday-Stamps-tp39964.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h33@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Picture Perfect Birthday Stamps

Susan Mezias

Thanks so much! That's a good idea!

Susan Mezias
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

From: SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n39972h4@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <susanmezias@>
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2017 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: SU!: Picture Perfect Birthday Stamps

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Picture%20Perfect%20Birthday%20Stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@

Susan,
I don’t have an arrow on my stamps either.  However, since they are polymer, I didn’t even pay attention to the arrows.  I found they line up early.  However, I guess I could put a permanent marker dot on the stamp to help my customers.
Just a thought!
Kathy Slamar

On Dec 27, 2017, at 4:21 PM, SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n39964h43@.nabble > wrote:

susanmezias@?subject=Picture%20Perfect%20Birthday%20Stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Picture-Perfect-Birthday-Stamps-tp39964.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h33@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Picture-Perfect-Birthday-Stamps-tp39964p39972.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h46@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Picture Perfect Birthday Stamps

Cathy Hansen

12-30-2017 RHSC Sign-up Sheet.docx (21K) Download Attachment

Crap!  Here’s the attachment . . . .

From: ml+s1100894n39975h28@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39975h28@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2017 11:37 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>

susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Picture%20Perfect%20Birthday%20Stamps

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@yahoo.com

Susan Mezias

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@

Susan,

Just a thought!

Kathy Slamar

On Dec 27, 2017, at 4:21 PM, SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n39964h43@.nabble > wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Picture-Perfect-Birthday-Stamps-tp39964p39972.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Picture-Perfect-Birthday-Stamps-tp39964p39975.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h77@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Picture Perfect Birthday Stamps

Cathy Hansen

OH MY GOSH!!!!  I’M SO SORRY!!!!!

I have a stamp camp on Saturday and thought I was sending this to the participating demos!!!!

Please forgive me for sending this to you all!!!!!  (EEK!!!!)

Cathy Hansen (blushing profusely . . . .)

From: ml+s1100894n39976h59@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39976h59@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2017 11:38 AM

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Picture%20Perfect%20Birthday%20Stamps

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

12-30-2017 RHSC Sign-up Sheet.docx (21K) Download Attachment

Crap!  Here’s the attachment . . . .

From: ml+s1100894n39975h28@.nabble [ml+s1100894n39975h28@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2017 11:37 AM

susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Picture%20Perfect%20Birthday%20Stamps

Susan Mezias

Susan,

Just a thought!

Kathy Slamar

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Picture-Perfect-Birthday-Stamps-tp39964p39975.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h77@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Picture-Perfect-Birthday-Stamps-tp39964p39976.html