Photopolymer stamps

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
46 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Photopolymer stamps

shelly peck

I am trying to stamp in black the stamp that has the trees and deer from the to you and yours, but I keep getting white little dot spots, not complete coverage. Any suggestions?

Sorry, but I am not a fan of this type of stamps. My customers are getting upset that they can only get some stamps in photopolymer. Anyone else getting complaints.

Shelly Peck

Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator

(909) 520-7244

email: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Photopolymer stamps

Maria Pobre

I'm not having customers complain, but I did! I told them their test of the market with the monthly sets last year was NOT a true test because they weren't offered in any other form, so if we wanted the set we were forced to buy the photopolymer. I understand the reasoning of the alphabets and two step being in photopolymer for ease of positioning, but I still LOVE my red rubber... and I told them just that!

Happy Stampin'~

On Nov 1, 2015, at 4:22 PM, SUDSOL [juststampit4fun] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24757h99@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

juststampit4fun@gmail.com?subject=Photopolymer stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

I am trying to stamp in black the stamp that has the trees and deer from the to you and yours, but I keep getting white little dot spots, not complete coverage. Any suggestions?

Sorry, but I am not a fan of this type of stamps. My customers are getting upset that they can only get some stamps in photopolymer. Anyone else getting complaints.

Shelly Peck

(909) 520-7244

If you want the reply to go ONLY to juststampit4fun, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-stamps-tp24757.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

I'm with you, Maria!  I really like the photopolymer for the ease of positioning, especially with alphabets and words, but they just don't stamp as well as red rubber, especially the bolder images.  Even using the foam pad, you sometimes get "blank spots".

In this month's class, we used the Lighthearted Leaves.  We used the new archival black, which was a mistake.  My stamps are now stained so badly that it defeats the whole purpose of being able to see through them, plus using the archival ink left them feeling "hard" on the stamping surface instead of the normal bit of stickiness on that surface.

From now on, I will use the Memento ink for black, unless we will be watercoloring.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 1, 2015, at 4:04 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24760h1@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

miaguam01@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Photopolymer stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@yahoo.com

I'm not having customers complain, but I did! I told them their test of the market with the monthly sets last year was NOT a true test because they weren't offered in any other form, so if we wanted the set we were forced to buy the photopolymer. I understand the reasoning of the alphabets and two step being in photopolymer for ease of positioning, but I still LOVE my red rubber... and I told them just that!

Happy Stampin'~

On Nov 1, 2015, at 4:22 PM, SUDSOL [juststampit4fun] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24757h99@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

Shelly Peck

(909) 520-7244

If you want the reply to go ONLY to juststampit4fun, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-stamps-tp24757.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: miaguam01@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-stamps-tp24757p24760.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h15@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jane Bone
In reply to this post by shelly peck

I have the same problem with the solid stamps.  I won’t buy a set if it has a big solid stamp in it,  I liked the set you are talking about but didn’t buy it for that reason. I get along OK with the line stamps.  Jane

Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2015 1:22 AM
To: rbone@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: SU!: Photopolymer stamps

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@

Shelly Peck

(909) 520-7244

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h28@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

We need to continue to let them know how we feel by using the Sandbox. If we don't, then they won't know how we feel.

Happy Stampin'~

On Nov 1, 2015, at 10:31 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24770h2@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Photopolymer stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I'm with you, Maria!  I really like the photopolymer for the ease of positioning, especially with alphabets and words, but they just don't stamp as well as red rubber, especially the bolder images.  Even using the foam pad, you sometimes get "blank spots".

In this month's class, we used the Lighthearted Leaves.  We used the new archival black, which was a mistake.  My stamps are now stained so badly that it defeats the whole purpose of being able to see through them, plus using the archival ink left them feeling "hard" on the stamping surface instead of the normal bit of stickiness on that surface.

From now on, I will use the Memento ink for black, unless we will be watercoloring.

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 1, 2015, at 4:04 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24760h1@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

miaguam01@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Photopolymer stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@yahoo.com

Happy Stampin'~

Shelly Peck

(909) 520-7244

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: miaguam01@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-stamps-tp24757p24760.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h15@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-stamps-tp24757p24770.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Jackson

I guess I made this same mistake with my photopolymers . . . using the Archival Black ink. I thought it was the right thing to do. They are dark now which doesn't bother me nearly as much as the inconsistent imagine, light spots, splotches. And, YES, I did use a light eraser on them before I used them. One set was even a replacement from SU! because I had such a bad experience with the first set.

I love the photopolymer but will probably choose clear whenever I can (which seems to be less and less). Rant over!

Carolyn Jackson
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
937-307-4582

---- "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n24770h97@.nabble> wrote:

=============

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: stampingal@
If just you reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@
http://jeannemoss.stampinup.net

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 1, 2015, at 4:04 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24760h1@.nabble> wrote:
>
> Click here to reply directly to Maria Pobre privately at miaguam01@
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@
>
> I'm not having customers complain, but I did! I told them their test of the market with the monthly sets last year was NOT a true test because they weren't offered in any other form, so if we wanted the set we were forced to buy the photopolymer. I understand the reasoning of the alphabets and two step being in photopolymer for ease of positioning, but I still LOVE my red rubber... and I told them just that!
>
> Happy Stampin'~
>
> Maria Pobre (on Guam)
> Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
>
> Blog:  http://www.StampingWithMia.com
> Website:  http://miaguam.stampinup.net
> Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Country-Crafts-and-More/163957776947703
>
>> On Nov 1, 2015, at 4:22 PM, SUDSOL [juststampit4fun] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24757h99@.nabble> wrote:
>>
>> juststampit4fun@?subject=Photopolymer stamps
>> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@
>>
>> I am trying to stamp in black the stamp that has the trees and deer from the to you and yours, but I keep getting white little dot spots, not complete coverage. Any suggestions?
>>
>> Sorry, but I am not a fan of this type of stamps. My customers are getting upset that they can only get some stamps in photopolymer. Anyone else getting complaints.
>>
>>
>>
>> Shelly Peck
>>
>> Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
>>
>> (909) 520-7244
>>
>> email: juststampit4fun@
>>
>> Website: www.juststampit4fun.stampinup.net
>>
>> Blog: www.juststampit4fun.com
>>
>>
>> If you want the reply to go ONLY to juststampit4fun, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@
>> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-stamps-tp24757.html
>> To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@.nabble
>> To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: miaguam01@
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-stamps-tp24757p24760.html
> To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h15@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h1@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, visit
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Alexander

I use the stazon cleaner on the photopolymer stamps - they are only slightly stained.
I find to, that if I stamp NEW photopolymer stamps -inked- onto scraps the first few times, it seems to condition and stamp better on my projects. About the hollow spots, stamp over the piercing pad, also make sure there is no lint on the stamp. All my workshop people love them!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 1, 2015, at 7:46 AM, SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24784h26@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

crj@woh.rr.com?subject=Re: SU!: Photopolymer stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: crj@woh.rr.com

I guess I made this same mistake with my photopolymers . . . using the Archival Black ink. I thought it was the right thing to do. They are dark now which doesn't bother me nearly as much as the inconsistent imagine, light spots, splotches. And, YES, I did use a light eraser on them before I used them. One set was even a replacement from SU! because I had such a bad experience with the first set.

I love the photopolymer but will probably choose clear whenever I can (which seems to be less and less). Rant over!

Carolyn Jackson
937-307-4582

---- "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n24770h97@.nabble> wrote:

=============

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: stampingal@

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 1, 2015, at 4:04 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24760h1@.nabble> wrote:
>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@
>
> I'm not having customers complain, but I did! I told them their test of the market with the monthly sets last year was NOT a true test because they weren't offered in any other form, so if we wanted the set we were forced to buy the photopolymer. I understand the reasoning of the alphabets and two step being in photopolymer for ease of positioning, but I still LOVE my red rubber... and I told them just that!
>
> Happy Stampin'~
>
> Maria Pobre (on Guam)
>
> Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Country-Crafts-and-More/163957776947703
>
>> On Nov 1, 2015, at 4:22 PM, SUDSOL [juststampit4fun] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24757h99@.nabble> wrote:
>>
>> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@
>>
>> I am trying to stamp in black the stamp that has the trees and deer from the to you and yours, but I keep getting white little dot spots, not complete coverage. Any suggestions?
>>
>> Sorry, but I am not a fan of this type of stamps. My customers are getting upset that they can only get some stamps in photopolymer. Anyone else getting complaints.
>>
>>
>>
>> Shelly Peck
>>
>>
>> (909) 520-7244
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> If you want the reply to go ONLY to juststampit4fun, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@
>> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-stamps-tp24757.html
>> To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@.nabble
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: miaguam01@
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-stamps-tp24757p24760.html
> To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h15@.nabble

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h96@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jewish holiday stamps

Barb Conant

A customer has asked if we have stamps celebrating Hanukkah. I thought we did, but neither of us can find them. Have those stamps been retired? Thanks! Barb

Sent from my iPad
Barb Conant
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Burlingame, KS
785 383-4272
baconant@hotmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Photopolymer stamps

benkok
juststampit4fun wrote

I have seen some demos turn their paper/stamp over and rub the paper to get a better coverage of ink, Hope that helps

Shelly Peck

(909) 520-7244

email: juststampit4fun@

Blog: www.juststampit4fun.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Photopolymer stamps

Anne Hayward
We used To You and Yours Too in a class setting.  Stamped it using Night of Navy and kept getting a big splotch on the left hand side of the landscape.
A couple of fixes:
I saw a video (sorry can't remember who or where), and the demo showed that after stamping with photopolymer stamps, pick the paper up with the stamp still attached.  Turn the paper over and rub the area with your fingers to get all areas covered with ink. Turn it back over and remove the stamp.  This has worked for me.  

If that doesn't work, take a sponge dauber and add more ink to the part that didn't get inked.  This especially works for the landscape part (which is most of the stamp) of the To You and Yours Too.

Using the Paper Piercing Mat helps.  And using the newer ink pads.  Or if you are using the older pads, be sure it is inked up really well.  

I also called DS for a customer who was having trouble with the big maple stamp in the Lighthearted Leaves set.  Rather than exchanging it, DS suggested that she wash it with dish washing soap and warm water to remove the film from the manufacturing process.  She did and it worked.

Hope that helps.

Anne Hayward

juststampit4fun wrote

Shelly Peck

(909) 520-7244

Blog: www.juststampit4fun.com
Anne Hayward-Outline Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Jewish holiday stamps

Sara Levin
In reply to this post by Barb Conant

Yes, there are no Jewish Holiday stamps this year.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 11:07 AM, SUDSOL [Barb Conant] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24787h89@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
baconant@hotmail.com?subject=Jewish+holiday+stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: baconant@hotmail.com

A customer has asked if we have stamps celebrating Hanukkah. I thought we did, but neither of us can find them. Have those stamps been retired? Thanks! Barb

Sent from my iPad
Barb Conant
Burlingame, KS
<a href="tel:785%20383-4272" value="+17853834272" target="_blank">785 383-4272
baconant@hotmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Conant, please change the email address to: baconant@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-stamps-tp24757p24787.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Jewish holiday stamps

Barb Conant

That surprises me. Thanks. 

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 1, 2015, at 12:02 PM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24792h10@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Jewish holiday stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Yes, there are no Jewish Holiday stamps this year.

Sara

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 11:07 AM, SUDSOL [Barb Conant] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24787h89@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
baconant@hotmail.com?subject=Jewish+holiday+stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: baconant@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPad
Barb Conant
Burlingame, KS
<a href="<a href="tel:785%20383-4272">tel:785%20383-4272" value="+17853834272" target="_blank">785 383-4272
baconant@hotmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Conant, please change the email address to: baconant@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-stamps-tp24757p24787.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-stamps-tp24757p24792.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h32@n5.nabble.com
Barb Conant
Burlingame, KS
785 383-4272
baconant@hotmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by Anne Hayward

I clean ALL my stamps this way all the time except when I use Stazon or permanent ink.  I can't tolerate the odor of Stampin Mist and dish soap is much more effective.  I use a glycerin base soap which is known to condition red rubber stamps and doesn't hurt photopolymer.
Phyllis Strickland
Sent from my iPhone

...  DS suggested that she wash it with dish washing soap and warm water to remove the film from the manufacturing process.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by Pamela Alexander

Hmmm..... I thought I read somewhere that the StazOn cleaner would damage the photoP stamps?   Or, maybe I just heard it through the grapevine.....

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 1, 2015, at 11:02 AM, SUDSOL [Pamela Alexander] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24786h7@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

pjax4u@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Photopolymer stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pjax4u@gmail.com

I use the stazon cleaner on the photopolymer stamps - they are only slightly stained.
I find to, that if I stamp NEW photopolymer stamps -inked- onto scraps the first few times, it seems to condition and stamp better on my projects. About the hollow spots, stamp over the piercing pad, also make sure there is no lint on the stamp. All my workshop people love them!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 1, 2015, at 7:46 AM, SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24784h26@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: crj@woh.rr.com

Carolyn Jackson
937-307-4582

=============

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

>
>
>
> Happy Stampin'~
>
> Maria Pobre (on Guam)
>
>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Shelly Peck
>>
>>
>> (909) 520-7244
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h96@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Alexander, please change the email address to: pjax4u@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-stamps-tp24757p24786.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin

Yes, we were told not to use Staz On cleaner on the photopolymer stamps. 

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 1:42 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24795h37@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Photopolymer+stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Hmmm..... I thought I read somewhere that the StazOn cleaner would damage the photoP stamps?   Or, maybe I just heard it through the grapevine.....

Jeanne Moss
<a href="tel:270.307.1230" value="+12703071230" target="_blank">270.307.1230
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 1, 2015, at 11:02 AM, SUDSOL [Pamela Alexander] via Product Q&As <ml-node%2Bs1100894n24786h7@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

pjax4u@...?subject=Re: SU!: Photopolymer stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pjax4u@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

Carolyn Jackson
<a href="tel:937-307-4582" value="+19373074582" target="_blank">937-307-4582

=============

I'm with you, Maria!  I really like the photopolymer for the ease of positioning, especially with alphabets and words, but they just don't stamp as well as red rubber, especially the bolder images.  Even using the foam pad, you sometimes get "blank spots".

In this month's class, we used the Lighthearted Leaves.  We used the new archival black, which was a mistake.  My stamps are now stained so badly that it defeats the whole purpose of being able to see through them, plus using the archival ink left them feeling "hard" on the stamping surface instead of the normal bit of stickiness on that surface.

Jeanne Moss
<a href="tel:270.307.1230" value="+12703071230" target="_blank">270.307.1230
jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

>
>
>
> Happy Stampin'~
>
> Maria Pobre (on Guam)
>
>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Shelly Peck
>>
>>
>> <a href="tel:%28909%29%20520-7244" value="+19095207244" target="_blank">(909) 520-7244
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Alexander, please change the email address to: pjax4u@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-stamps-tp24757p24786.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h15@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-stamps-tp24757p24795.html

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Photopolymer stamps

donnab07

No, you heard right.  We should not use Stazon on the photopolymer stamps.  Stazon will eventually deteriorate the stamps.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n24795h87@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n24795h87@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2015 10:43 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Photopolymer stamps

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Photopolymer%20stamps

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 1, 2015, at 11:02 AM, SUDSOL [Pamela Alexander] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24786h7@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

pjax4u@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Photopolymer stamps

Sent from my iPhone

Carolyn Jackson
937-307-4582

=============

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

>
>
>
> Happy Stampin'~
>
> Maria Pobre (on Guam)
>
>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Shelly Peck
>>
>>
>> (909) 520-7244
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-stamps-tp24757p24795.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h16@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Photopolymer stamps

Robin Messenheimer

I’ve read this thread through and I have to put my 2 cents in. I love photopolymer stamps to the point that I find I’m disappointed when a stamp set I like is not available in pp. Yes, I’m still buying rubber as I love Stampin’ Up!’s designs. But I’d be most happy if all stamps were available in pp. I’m not a perfect stamper no matter what medium I use to stamp. But I find I do much better with the pp. When SU! just had the 15% off sale, I went through the main catalog to see if there were any pp stamps I’d been thinking of buying and hadn’t yet. Found three, and they’re on my work table now.  I’m a happy camper.

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

http://robinscraftroom.com

From: ml-node+s1100894n24757h36@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n24757h36@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 8:23 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

juststampit4fun@gmail.com?subject=Photopolymer%20stamps

Shelly Peck

(909) 520-7244

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h43@n5.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

wingersonk

I completely agree with Robin. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photopolymer stamps. Wish they were avail for EVERY stamp set. That is all I would purchase and 100% of my customers agree.

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 11:23 AM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24798h78@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE:+Photopolymer+stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

I’ve read this thread through and I have to put my 2 cents in. I love photopolymer stamps to the point that I find I’m disappointed when a stamp set I like is not available in pp. Yes, I’m still buying rubber as I love Stampin’ Up!’s designs. But I’d be most happy if all stamps were available in pp. I’m not a perfect stamper no matter what medium I use to stamp. But I find I do much better with the pp. When SU! just had the 15% off sale, I went through the main catalog to see if there were any pp stamps I’d been thinking of buying and hadn’t yet. Found three, and they’re on my work table now.  I’m a happy camper.

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml-node+s1100894n24757h36@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n24757h36@.nabble]

juststampit4fun@...?subject=Photopolymer%20stamps

Shelly Peck

<a href="tel:%28909%29%20520-7244" value="+19095207244" target="_blank">(909) 520-7244

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h43@n5.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-stamps-tp24757p24798.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h14@n5.nabble.com

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail:  kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Photopolymer stamps

wenkerc

I also love the Photopolymer stamps and sent several messages to SU to get them to offer that type of stamp.  I guess I’m not that fussy but I haven’t really noticed and problems with the sets that I have purchased.  They stick to the blocks great!

Cheryl Wenker

Independent Demonstrator
My blog: http://stampupwithme.com
My SU business website: http://stampupwithme.stampinup.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n24799h53@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n24799h53@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2015 2:17 PM
To: SUDSOL Group

kathleenstamps5@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Photopolymer%20stamps

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

I completely agree with Robin. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photopolymer stamps. Wish they were avail for EVERY stamp set. That is all I would purchase and 100% of my customers agree.

On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 11:23 AM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n24798h78@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE:+Photopolymer+stamps

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

I’ve read this thread through and I have to put my 2 cents in. I love photopolymer stamps to the point that I find I’m disappointed when a stamp set I like is not available in pp. Yes, I’m still buying rubber as I love Stampin’ Up!’s designs. But I’d be most happy if all stamps were available in pp. I’m not a perfect stamper no matter what medium I use to stamp. But I find I do much better with the pp. When SU! just had the 15% off sale, I went through the main catalog to see if there were any pp stamps I’d been thinking of buying and hadn’t yet. Found three, and they’re on my work table now. I’m a happy camper.

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml-node+s1100894n24757h36@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n24757h36@.nabble]

juststampit4fun@...?subject=Photopolymer%20stamps

Shelly Peck

<a href="<a href="tel:%28909%29%20520-7244">tel:%28909%29%20520-7244" value="+19095207244" target="_blank">(909) 520-7244

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h43@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-stamps-tp24757p24798.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h14@n5.nabble.com

--

Kathleen Wingerson

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog

Visit my YouTube Channel

E-mail: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-stamps-tp24757p24799.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h58@n5.nabble.com

Cheryl Wenker Independent Demonstrator My blog: http://stampupwithme.com My SU business website: http://stampupwithme.stampinup.net Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cwenker/
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

I love the photopolymer stamps.  I do find that they get to the point they are not as sticky.  I take them to the sink and rinse them off with warm water and pat them dry with a paper towel and they are like new.  I have used the archival ink with them and yes they do stain but if you clean them as soon as you use them, it is not nearly as bad.  After use, I wipe mine off with a little SU cleanser.

Joyce

From: "SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n24798h52@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Sunday, November 1, 2015 2:23:50 PM

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: Photopolymer stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

juststampit4fun@?subject=Photopolymer%20stamps

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@

Shelly Peck

(909) 520-7244

If you want the reply to go ONLY to juststampit4fun, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h43@.nabble

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h88@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat