Photopolymer sets not in catalog

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Photopolymer sets not in catalog

Diane Gardner
Does anyone know officially what is happening with the photopolymer sets that are currently not in any catalog?  I see that two of them are in the new catalog.  I called demo support and after being put on hold for a long time the answer was that they would be available until sold out.  I do not have a warm fuzzy feeling about the answer I received. Anyone know for sure????
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Photopolymer sets not in catalog

Sara Levin

The current policy is that those not in the catalog will be guaranteed available for 6 months after release.  Once the six month mark is reached, they are available while supplies last.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 5:48 PM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n20393h75@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=Photopolymer+sets+not+in+catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@bellsouth.net

Does anyone know officially what is happening with the photopolymer sets that are currently not in any catalog?  I see that two of them are in the new catalog.  I called demo support and after being put on hold for a long time the answer was that they would be available until sold out.  I do not have a warm fuzzy feeling about the answer I received. Anyone know for sure????

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-sets-not-in-catalog-tp20393.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h85@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Photopolymer sets not in catalog

Diane Gardner

Wow thank you for that answer. 

Diane Gardner

Sr. Supervisor Stampin' Up

Hendersonville, NC 28792

828 697-1936

828 606-9341 (cell)

dggard@bellsouth.net

www.dianegardner.stampinup.net

Want a few stamps?  Place an order.
Want a lot of stamps?  Host a workshop.
Want it all?   Become a demonstrator.
Ask me how!

From: ml-node+s1100894n20394h57@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n20394h57@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 6:42 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Photopolymer sets not in catalog

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Photopolymer%20sets%20not%20in%20catalog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@

The current policy is that those not in the catalog will be guaranteed available for 6 months after release. Once the six month mark is reached, they are available while supplies last.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)

@theartfulinker (Twitter)

The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 5:48 PM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n20393h75@.nabble> wrote:

dggard@?subject=Photopolymer+sets+not+in+catalog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@

Does anyone know officially what is happening with the photopolymer sets that are currently not in any catalog? I see that two of them are in the new catalog. I called demo support and after being put on hold for a long time the answer was that they would be available until sold out. I do not have a warm fuzzy feeling about the answer I received. Anyone know for sure????

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-sets-not-in-catalog-tp20393.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h85@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-sets-not-in-catalog-tp20393p20394.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h36@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4800 / Virus Database: 4311/9764 - Release Date: 05/13/15

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Photopolymer sets not in catalog

Coleen Astalos
In reply to this post by Diane Gardner

The answer you got from DS is correct based on my understanding.  They will no longer introduce photopolymer stamps each month, but the ones that they've done so far will be available until they sell out the stock they have.

The update on no longer having monthly introductions was on March 10th and it said:

Stampin' Up!'s monthly photopolymer stamp set program was originally intended as a test to determine whether or not there was a market for this product. We've been very pleased with the results, so we're transitioning photopolymer stamps to our catalogs. The last monthly photopolymer stamp set will be offered today, March 10, and is guaranteed to be available for six months.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

From: ml-node+s1100894n20393h28@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n20393h28@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 3:48 PM
Subject: SU!: Photopolymer sets not in catalog

dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=Photopolymer%20sets%20not%20in%20catalog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@bellsouth.net

Does anyone know officially what is happening with the photopolymer sets that are currently not in any catalog?  I see that two of them are in the new catalog.  I called demo support and after being put on hold for a long time the answer was that they would be available until sold out.  I do not have a warm fuzzy feeling about the answer I received. Anyone know for sure????

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h38@n5.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Photopolymer sets not in catalog

Jenny Pierce

I talked to someone at DS yesterday and they told me they would not be available after 2 Jun?

Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 16:01:45 -0700
To: Canadianstarlite@
Subject: Re: SU!: Photopolymer sets not in catalog

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE: Photopolymer sets not in catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@

The answer you got from DS is correct based on my understanding.  They will no longer introduce photopolymer stamps each month, but the ones that they've done so far will be available until they sell out the stock they have.

The update on no longer having monthly introductions was on March 10th and it said:

Stampin' Up!'s monthly photopolymer stamp set program was originally intended as a test to determine whether or not there was a market for this product. We've been very pleased with the results, so we're transitioning photopolymer stamps to our catalogs. The last monthly photopolymer stamp set will be offered today, March 10, and is guaranteed to be available for six months.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

From: ml-node+s1100894n20393h28@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n20393h28@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 3:48 PM
Subject: SU!: Photopolymer sets not in catalog

dggard@?subject=Photopolymer%20sets%20not%20in%20catalog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h38@.nabble

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-sets-not-in-catalog-tp20393p20396.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h40@.nabble