Photopolymer in Upcoming Catalog

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Photopolymer in Upcoming Catalog

Diane Harman
It looks like our photopolymer stamps are going to be in the next catalog.  It also looks like they are getting a bit of a price increase.  I've looked at several of the current sets at the $13.95 price point, and the new set that will be $25.95 in the new catalog.  Yikes.  I don't want to be negative, but I thought the point of the p-poly stamps was inexpensive stamps.  Not a replacement for our rubber.  

I'm really not seeing a $12 difference.  If I am missing something please help me see it.
Thanks
Diane Harman

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Photopolymer in Upcoming Catalog

Beth Grace

I notice that the new stamp set has about twice as many stamps.  The "Another Thank You" set has 7 word stamps, and 3 small  'deco' stamps (2 hearts and a diamond).  While the new set has 13 word stamps.

That said, I'm not sure that justifies almost doubling of the price. So I see your point Diane.

Beth

On 03/04/14, SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Product Q&As<ml-node+s1100894n6598h64@.nabble> wrote:

It looks like our photopolymer stamps are going to be in the next catalog.  It also looks like they are getting a bit of a price increase.  I've looked at several of the current sets at the $13.95 price point, and the new set that will be $25.95 in the new catalog.  Yikes.  I don't want to be negative, but I thought the point of the p-poly stamps was inexpensive stamps.  Not a replacement for our rubber.  

I'm really not seeing a $12 difference.  If I am missing something please help me see it.
Thanks
Diane Harman

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: stampindiane@twc.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-in-Upcoming-Catalog-tp6598.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h0@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Diane Harman

Where are you seeing new items for the new catalog?

From: "SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n6598h37@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <revjanstamps@>
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2014 8:38:06 AM
Subject: SU!: Photopolymer in Upcoming Catalog

Thanks
Diane Harman

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: stampindiane@twc.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Cindee Wilkinson
In reply to this post by Diane Harman

Where are you getting this info? Did I miss an update?

thanks,

Cindee Wilkinson, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Manager
Visit my blog, lots of FREE ideas, www.justspongeit.blogspot.com
Email me: cindee@pacbell.net
Call or text: 925-325-8266
Shop Online 24/7: www.cincraft.stampinup.net

On Mar 4, 2014, at 6:38 AM, SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n6598h32@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks
Diane Harman

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h68@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Photopolymer in Upcoming Catalog

Sara Levin

It's under the newest Paper Pumpkin update.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 10:24 AM, SUDSOL [Cindee Wilkinson] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n6604h16@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

thanks,

Call or text: <a href="tel:925-325-8266" value="+19253258266" target="_blank">925-325-8266

On Mar 4, 2014, at 6:38 AM, SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Product Q&As <ml-node%2Bs1100894n6598h32@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks
Diane Harman

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h68@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: cindee@pacbell.net
http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-in-Upcoming-Catalog-tp6598p6604.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: Photopolymer in Upcoming Catalog

Cindee Wilkinson

thank you!

Call or text: 925-325-8266

On Mar 4, 2014, at 7:30 AM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n6605h49@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

It's under the newest Paper Pumpkin update.

Sara

@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 10:24 AM, SUDSOL [Cindee Wilkinson] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n6604h16@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

thanks,

Cindee Wilkinson, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Manager
Visit my blog, lots of FREE ideas, www.justspongeit.blogspot.com
Email me: cindee@pacbell.net
Call or text: <a href="tel:925-325-8266" value="+19253258266" target="_blank">925-325-8266
Shop Online 24/7: www.cincraft.stampinup.net

On Mar 4, 2014, at 6:38 AM, SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Product Q&As <ml-node%2Bs1100894n6598h32@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

It looks like our photopolymer stamps are going to be in the next catalog. It also looks like they are getting a bit of a price increase. I've looked at several of the current sets at the $13.95 price point, and the new set that will be $25.95 in the new catalog. Yikes. I don't want to be negative, but I thought the point of the p-poly stamps was inexpensive stamps. Not a replacement for our rubber.

I'm really not seeing a $12 difference. If I am missing something please help me see it.
Thanks
Diane Harman

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h68@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: cindee@pacbell.net
http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-in-Upcoming-Catalog-tp6598p6604.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-in-Upcoming-Catalog-tp6598p6605.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h68@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Photopolymer in Upcoming Catalog

BobbieGanley
In reply to this post by Beth Grace

I believe they told us at Leadership, that they would start coming in DVD cases.  So, that could add
a little to the cost.

Bobbie Ganley
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
San Antonio, TX

On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 9:11 AM, SUDSOL [Beth Grace] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n6602h52@.nabble> wrote:

I notice that the new stamp set has about twice as many stamps.  The "Another Thank You" set has 7 word stamps, and 3 small  'deco' stamps (2 hearts and a diamond).  While the new set has 13 word stamps.

That said, I'm not sure that justifies almost doubling of the price. So I see your point Diane.

Beth

On 03/04/14, SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Product Q&As< ml-node+s1100894n6598h64@.nabble > wrote:

Thanks
Diane Harman

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: stampindiane@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml- node+s1100894n1954h0@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: beth.grace@verizon.net
http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-in-Upcoming-Catalog-tp6598p6602.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h64@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Harman
In reply to this post by Beth Grace
The Thank You set actually has 10 stamps in it.  Most of the other p-poly stamp sets had more.  I was trying to find the stamp set that most closely resembled the same amount of p-poly.

The DVD case could add $1.50 retail.  Just compare to a Rubber Stamp that size.

Diane

Beth Grace wrote
I notice that the new stamp set has about twice as many stamps.  The "Another Thank You" set has 7 word stamps, and 3 small  'deco' stamps (2 hearts and a diamond).  While the new set has 13 word stamps.   That said, I'm not sure that justifies almost doubling of the price. So I see your point Diane.   Beth     On 03/04/14, SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Product Q&As<ml-node+s1100894n6598h64@.nabble> wrote:   It looks like our photopolymer stamps are going to be in the next catalog.  It also looks like they are getting a bit of a price increase.  I've looked at several of the current sets at the $13.95 price point, and the new set that will be $25.95 in the new catalog.  Yikes.  I don't want to be negative, but I thought the point of the p-poly stamps was inexpensive stamps.  Not a replacement for our rubber.   I'm really not seeing a $12 difference.  If I am missing something please help me see it. Thanks Diane Harman If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: stampindiane@ If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-in-Upcoming-Catalog-tp6598.html  To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml- node+s1100894n1954h0@.nabble  To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here .
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Re: Photopolymer in Upcoming Catalog

Diane Harman
In reply to this post by grantj

It is in the announcement about getting a free stamp set for signing up two new paper pumpkin subscribers.
Diane Harman
----- Original Message -----
To: stampindiane@twc.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:16 AM
Subject: SU!: Re: Photopolymer in Upcoming Catalog

Where are you seeing new items for the new catalog?

From: "SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n6598h37@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <revjanstamps@>
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2014 8:38:06 AM
Subject: SU!: Photopolymer in Upcoming Catalog

Thanks
Diane Harman

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-in-Upcoming-Catalog-tp6598p6603.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h48@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.