classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
16 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Photopolymer Help

Diane Gardner
I received this message from a customer -

On September 19, I ordered two bundles from you, one of which was Fall Fest. I have tried several tricks to get a clean image when stamping the pumpkins but none of my tricks work (using a foam pad, holding stamp on the paper for 10 seconds, making sure the stamp is inked up well). The color doesn't transfer evenly, it looks 'patchy'. Can you offer some advice that may provide a fix for my problem? I am disappointed that I can't figure out what to do.

Anyone have an advice that I can give to my customer?  Thank you.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Photopolymer Help

Jenny Pierce

This has happened to me and two of my customers.  Tell her to take an eraser and rub it all over the stamps.  Clean the stamp with water to remove the little pieces of eraser.  After that she can ink up the stamp and stamp onto a piece of paper still using the foam pad.  IF it still isn't working, call Stampin' Up and they will replace the whole set.
Jenny

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 02:53:18 -0700
To: Canadianstarlite@
Subject: SU!: Photopolymer Help

dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=Photopolymer Help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@

On September 19, I ordered two bundles from you, one of which was Fall Fest. I have tried several tricks to get a clean image when stamping the pumpkins but none of my tricks work (using a foam pad, holding stamp on the paper for 10 seconds, making sure the stamp is inked up well). The color doesn't transfer evenly, it looks 'patchy'. Can you offer some advice that may provide a fix for my problem? I am disappointed that I can't figure out what to do.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-Help-tp14318.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h21@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: Photopolymer Help

Catherine Harwood

As Jenny explained -- the eraser really does help remove the by-products of the manufacturing process and give the stamp surface what I call better "tooth" to attract and hold the ink. One thing I would add: I use a white eraser as it does not leave eraser residue on the stamps -- just gives it a great surface. One rub with a white eraser when they are new and they ink great (and I use the foam piercing pad underneath always).

Catherine Harwood, Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Merritt Island on Florida's Space Coast
charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/321stamp
Check out samples and ideas at: 
SHOP NOW Online at:

On Oct 21, 2014, at 6:35 AM, SUDSOL [Jenny Pierce] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n14319h90@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Canadianstarlite@msn.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Photopolymer%20Help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Canadianstarlite@msn.com

This has happened to me and two of my customers.  Tell her to take an eraser and rub it all over the stamps.  Clean the stamp with water to remove the little pieces of eraser.  After that she can ink up the stamp and stamp onto a piece of paper still using the foam pad.  IF it still isn't working, call Stampin' Up and they will replace the whole set.
Jenny

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-Help-tp14318.html
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <a href="x-msg://1784/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jenny Pierce, please change the email address to: Canadianstarlite@msn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-Help-tp14318p14319.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h75@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: RE: Photopolymer Help

donnab07
In reply to this post by Jenny Pierce

I had tried all the “tricks” with the ghost stamp, and still wasn’t getting a good image.  I called DS, and they sent me a whole new set J

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n14319h31@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n14319h31@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 3:36 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: RE: Photopolymer Help

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Canadianstarlite@msn.com

Jenny

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jenny Pierce, please change the email address to: Canadianstarlite@msn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-Help-tp14318p14319.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h16@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Photopolymer Help

cherylbarclay
In reply to this post by Diane Gardner

After her trying all this stuff, I would get her a new one. I don't think our customers should have to go thru all these "tricks" to get a stamp to work. 

It irritates me when a stamp doesn't work straight out of the pack. I think as a demonstrator we should hold our supplier to a higher standard as this seems to be an on going problem. 

Rant over
Cheryl Barclay
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2014, at 4:53 AM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n14318h8@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@bellsouth.net

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h24@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Photopolymer Help

Mary Powell

I totally agree. My customers have said they don't want to order any more "cheap" stamps! 

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2014, at 10:59 AM, SUDSOL [cherylbarclay] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n14336h16@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

cjbarclay@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Photopolymer Help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cjbarclay@gmail.com

After her trying all this stuff, I would get her a new one. I don't think our customers should have to go thru all these "tricks" to get a stamp to work. 

It irritates me when a stamp doesn't work straight out of the pack. I think as a demonstrator we should hold our supplier to a higher standard as this seems to be an on going problem. 

Rant over
Cheryl Barclay
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2014, at 4:53 AM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n14318h8@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@bellsouth.net

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h24@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to cherylbarclay, please change the email address to: cjbarclay@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-Help-tp14318p14336.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h74@n5.nabble.com
Mary Powell
Demonstrator
Granpowell3@att.net
Craftmytimeaway.blogspot.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: Photopolymer Help

Beth Grace

Sorry, I disagree.  I see nothing wrong with having to clean or condition a stamp before using it.  That does not mean it's a cheap stamp.   It's the nature of the manufacturing process.  I always clean mine on the Stampin' Scrub before using them.  Then I ink it and test stamp it on my grid paper.  It may just need another cleaning on the Stampin' Scrub and it's good to go. Think of the added cost if SU had to clean every stamp set after the manufacturing process.  We would not get stamps as quickly if they had to do that.  

Also keep in mind, lately there have been many sets where the image really isn't solid even though it looks like maybe it should be.  The small square stamp from For All Things comes to mind.  There are light and dark parts to that stamp.

Just my opinion.

Beth Grace

On 10/21/14, SUDSOL [Mary Powell] via Product Q&As<ml-node+s1100894n14337h73@.nabble> wrote:

granpowell3@att.net?subject=Re: SU!: Re: Photopolymer Help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: granpowell3@att.net

I totally agree. My customers have said they don't want to order any more "cheap" stamps! 

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2014, at 10:59 AM, SUDSOL [cherylbarclay] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n14336h16@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cjbarclay@gmail.com

Rant over
Cheryl Barclay
Sent from my iPhone

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="http://" link="external" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to cherylbarclay, please change the email address to: cjbarclay@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-Help-tp14318p14336.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h74@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <a href="http://" link="external" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">click here.
Mary Powell
Demonstrator
Granpowell3@att.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Mary Powell, please change the email address to: granpowell3@att.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-Help-tp14318p14337.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h0@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Photopolymer Help

wingersonk
In reply to this post by Diane Gardner

Yes, there might just be a problem with the photopolymer stamp. Sometimes there are bubbles in the photopolymer, so it will not stamp properly. Call DS and they will help your customer.

Kathleen Wingerson

>^..^<

Grants Pass, OR, USA  97526

e-mail:  kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

blog:  www.kathleenstamps.com

Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/KathleenStamps

Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/kathleenstamps5

YouTube:  http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDoL3AtQW3VSR74rb-cylvw

shop 24/7:  http://kathleenwingerson.stampinup.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n14318h98@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n14318h98@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:53 AM

dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=Photopolymer%20Help

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h14@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Re: Photopolymer Help

Brenda Crawshaw
In reply to this post by cherylbarclay

Actually some other companies’ stamps come with instructions to clean them before using – I see nothing wrong with doing that.  We wash dishes before using the first time, right?  There are chemicals left on the stamps after curing and often they don’t completely form until well after the stamp is created.  Think of what kind of fits we would be having if we had to wait for that to happen before stamps were shipped!

Just let people know that this is the sign of a HIGH QUALITY product that is made correctly, not cut and slice or extruded like cheaper products.

From: ml-node+s1100894n14336h86@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n14336h86@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 12:00 PM
Subject: SU!: Re: Photopolymer Help

cjbarclay@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Photopolymer%20Help

Rant over

Cheryl Barclay
Sent from my iPhone

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h44@n5.nabble.com

Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@rcn.com or Brenda@TheCrawshawGroup.com 508-628-9765
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: RE: Photopolymer Help

Ann Lewis
In reply to this post by Jenny Pierce

The hint I have is not to have a too juicy ink pad and not to press too hard onto the ink pad otherwise exactly what is happening happens.  Photopolymer stamps have no tolerance for too much ink.   I love my photopolymer stamps even the solid ones.  I do always clean them prior to using them and stamp on the mat.  I am not sure returning them unless there is a clear fault is the solution.

Ann Lewis    

From: ml-node+s1100894n14319h87@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n14319h87@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, 21 October 2014 8:36 PM
Subject: SU!: RE: Photopolymer Help

Jenny

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-Help-tp14318.html

To unsubscribe from Product Q&As,
click here.

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-Help-tp14318p14319.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h72@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As,
click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Re: Re: Re: Photopolymer Help

donnab07
In reply to this post by Beth Grace

I totally agree, Beth.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n14344h6@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n14344h6@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:33 AM
Subject: SU!: Re: Re: Re: Photopolymer Help

beth.grace@verizon.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Re:%20Re:%20Photopolymer%20Help

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: beth.grace@verizon.net

Sorry, I disagree.  I see nothing wrong with having to clean or condition a stamp before using it.  That does not mean it's a cheap stamp.   It's the nature of the manufacturing process.  I always clean mine on the Stampin' Scrub before using them.  Then I ink it and test stamp it on my grid paper.  It may just need another cleaning on the Stampin' Scrub and it's good to go. Think of the added cost if SU had to clean every stamp set after the manufacturing process.  We would not get stamps as quickly if they had to do that.  

Also keep in mind, lately there have been many sets where the image really isn't solid even though it looks like maybe it should be.  The small square stamp from For All Things comes to mind.  There are light and dark parts to that stamp.

Just my opinion.

Beth Grace

On 10/21/14, SUDSOL [Mary Powell] via Product Q&As<ml-node+s1100894n14337h73@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: granpowell3@att.net

Sent from my iPhone

Rant over

Cheryl Barclay
Sent from my iPhone

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="http://" target="_blank">click here.

To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <a href="http://" target="_blank">click here.

Mary Powell
Demonstrator
Granpowell3@att.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Mary Powell, please change the email address to: granpowell3@att.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-Help-tp14318p14337.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h0@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Grace, please change the email address to: beth.grace@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-Help-tp14318p14344.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h16@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: Re: Re: Re: Photopolymer Help

Josie Goulett

It really is nothing different than having to "season" our rubber stamps that have a large plain surface that you would use our light sander on to give the rubber some tooth to ink better.  I think if you explain these things to customers they get it.

Josie Goulett

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 21, 2014, at 10:51 PM, "SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n14365h44@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Re: Re: Re: Photopolymer Help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

I totally agree, Beth.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n14344h6@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n14344h6@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 9:33 AM
Subject: SU!: Re: Re: Re: Photopolymer Help

beth.grace@verizon.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Re:%20Re:%20Photopolymer%20Help

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: beth.grace@verizon.net

Just my opinion.

Beth Grace

Sent from my iPhone

Rant over

Cheryl Barclay
Sent from my iPhone

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="http://" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <a href="http://" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Grace, please change the email address to: beth.grace@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-Help-tp14318p14344.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-Help-tp14318p14365.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h3@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: RE: Re: Photopolymer Help

Diane Harman
In reply to this post by Brenda Crawshaw

I agree with Brenda on this.  I have always cleaned ALL my stamps from the day I first started stamping over 14 years ago.  One of the things I show my ladies is checking for ink coverage on the PhotoP is so much easier, you can see right through.  And as I am stamping, I describe how cool it is to see the ink come off the stamp and onto the paper. Then, when they stamp, they are looking for the transfer of the ink. They oohed and aahed the first couple of times they used the PhotoPs. 

Another thing: I got new tables, and we definitely have to use the pad now.  I used to have the heavy 6 foot wood tables, the one’s with the wood grain top.  Now I have the lighter molded plastic tables. They are great for moving around, but for the PhotoP, we definitely need the foam pads.  Just another thought.  It could be her stamping surface.

Diane

From: ml-node+s1100894n14347h31@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n14347h31@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 1:28 PM
Subject: SU!: RE: Re: Photopolymer Help

bhc62@rcn.com?subject=RE:%20Re:%20Photopolymer%20Help

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bhc62@rcn.com

Actually some other companies’ stamps come with instructions to clean them before using – I see nothing wrong with doing that.  We wash dishes before using the first time, right?  There are chemicals left on the stamps after curing and often they don’t completely form until well after the stamp is created.  Think of what kind of fits we would be having if we had to wait for that to happen before stamps were shipped!

Just let people know that this is the sign of a HIGH QUALITY product that is made correctly, not cut and slice or extruded like cheaper products.

From: ml-node+s1100894n14336h86@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n14336h86@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 12:00 PM
Subject: SU!: Re: Photopolymer Help

cjbarclay@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Photopolymer%20Help

Rant over

Cheryl Barclay
Sent from my iPhone

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h44@n5.nabble.com

Brenda Crawshaw, the Up All Night Stamper in Framingham, Massachusetts Blog: http://www.upallnightstamper.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net I also coach Stamping Business Owners! http://www.stampingismybusiness.com/OneOnOne.htm Contact me! Bhc62@rcn.com or Brenda@UpAllNightStamper.com 508-628-9765

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brenda Crawshaw, please change the email address to: bhc62@rcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-Help-tp14318p14347.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h48@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Ink Pads and Photopolymer Help

Diane Harman
In reply to this post by Catherine Harwood

Another thing I would like to mention about the photopolymer stamps, and really any of our stamps.  The new ink pads.  At club last week, the 6th or 7th lady to stamp the solid Christmas tree was not getting a good image, even using the pad.  I furrowed my brows, looked at the green ink pad, and noticed it was considerably lighter in the middle of the pad-where everyone had been inking their stamp. 

I grabbed a plastic spoon from the coffee area, and rubbed it back and forth both ways, like was shown on the video when re-inking our pads.  But I did not re-ink it, just redistributed the ink. 

She went stamping merrily on her way!

Diane

From: ml-node+s1100894n14323h87@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n14323h87@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 7:34 AM
Subject: SU!: Re: RE: Photopolymer Help

charwood@earthlink.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20RE:%20Photopolymer%20Help

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@earthlink.net

As Jenny explained -- the eraser really does help remove the by-products of the manufacturing process and give the stamp surface what I call better "tooth" to attract and hold the ink. One thing I would add: I use a white eraser as it does not leave eraser residue on the stamps -- just gives it a great surface. One rub with a white eraser when they are new and they ink great (and I use the foam piercing pad underneath always).

charwood@earthlink.net

321-449-9471  (H)

321-243-0213 (C)

SHOP NOW Online at:

On Oct 21, 2014, at 6:35 AM, SUDSOL [Jenny Pierce] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n14319h90@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Jenny

To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <a href="x-msg://1784/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h75@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Harwood, please change the email address to: charwood@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-Help-tp14318p14323.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h48@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Ink Pads and Photopolymer Help

Sue Myers

Great idea for moving the ink around.  I had seen it done when adding new ink to the pad, but I like the idea of moving it around.  I find that the center does get lighter when stamping several times. 
Thanks for the hint.
Sue

Sue Myers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(317) 258-3669
To place orders on line at any time go to my website:
www.suemyers.stampinup.net

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 7:45 AM, SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n14374h56@.nabble> wrote:

stampindiane@twc.com?subject=Ink Pads and Photopolymer Help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampindiane@

Another thing I would like to mention about the photopolymer stamps, and really any of our stamps.  The new ink pads.  At club last week, the 6th or 7th lady to stamp the solid Christmas tree was not getting a good image, even using the pad.  I furrowed my brows, looked at the green ink pad, and noticed it was considerably lighter in the middle of the pad-where everyone had been inking their stamp. 

I grabbed a plastic spoon from the coffee area, and rubbed it back and forth both ways, like was shown on the video when re-inking our pads.  But I did not re-ink it, just redistributed the ink. 

Diane
From: ml-node+s1100894n14323h87@.nabble [mailto: ml-node+s1100894n14323h87@.nabble ]

charwood@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20RE:%20Photopolymer%20Help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@

charwood@
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
SHOP NOW Online at:

On Oct 21, 2014, at 6:35 AM, SUDSOL [Jenny Pierce] via Product Q&As < ml-node+s1100894n14319h90@.nabble > wrote:

Canadianstarlite@?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Photopolymer%20Help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Canadianstarlite@

Jenny

dggard@ ?subject=Photopolymer Help

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jenny Pierce, please change the email address to: Canadianstarlite@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h75@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Harwood, please change the email address to: charwood@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-Help-tp14318p14323.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h48@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Harman, please change the email address to: stampindiane@twc.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-Help-tp14318p14374.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h36@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Ink Pads and Photopolymer Help

Linda Pastva-Callahan

I've heard it suggested to put ink to the stamp, not the stamp to the ink; and yes, use the foam piercing pad underneath for full coverage.

Linda Pastva-Callahan
Leechburg, PA
demo in western PA since Feb. 2007

From: "SUDSOL [Sue Myers] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n14380h16@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <happyloyzo21@>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 10:34:20 AM
Subject: SU!: Re: Ink Pads and Photopolymer Help

sue8myers@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Ink Pads and Photopolymer Help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue8myers@

Great idea for moving the ink around.  I had seen it done when adding new ink to the pad, but I like the idea of moving it around.  I find that the center does get lighter when stamping several times. 
Thanks for the hint.
Sue

Sue Myers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(317) 258-3669
To place orders on line at any time go to my website:
www.suemyers.stampinup.net

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 7:45 AM, SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n14374h56@.nabble> wrote:

stampindiane@?subject=Ink Pads and Photopolymer Help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampindiane@

Diane

From: ml-node+s1100894n14323h87@.nabble [mailto: ml-node+s1100894n14323h87@.nabble ]

charwood@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20RE:%20Photopolymer%20Help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@

charwood@
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
SHOP NOW Online at:

On Oct 21, 2014, at 6:35 AM, SUDSOL [Jenny Pierce] via Product Q&As < ml-node+s1100894n14319h90@.nabble > wrote:

Canadianstarlite@?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Photopolymer%20Help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Canadianstarlite@

Jenny

dggard@ ?subject=Photopolymer Help

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jenny Pierce, please change the email address to: Canadianstarlite@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h75@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Harwood, please change the email address to: charwood@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h48@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Harman, please change the email address to: stampindiane@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-Help-tp14318p14374.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h36@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Myers, please change the email address to: sue8myers@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photopolymer-Help-tp14318p14380.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h10@.nabble