Photo of My Thanksgiving table treat holder

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Photo of My Thanksgiving table treat holder

Sue Erickson
Sorry some of you got a link to my photo from Saturday that you couldn't open. It seems the best way to share photos for me is to go directly to the SUDSOL discussion forum to share photos. Here is the treat holder I am making for our Thanksgiving table. I'm filling them with sugared pecans.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone,

Sue Erickson
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Photo of My Thanksgiving table treat holder

Anne Hayward

He makes me smile!

----- Original Message -----
From: SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n50711h63@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <annehayward@>
Sent: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 10:32:20 -0500 (EST)
Subject: SU!: Photo of My Thanksgiving table treat holder

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Photo of My Thanksgiving table treat holder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

Sorry some of you got a link to my photo from Saturday that you couldn't open. It seems the best way to share photos for me is to go directly to the SUDSOL discussion forum to share photos. Here is the treat holder I am making for our Thanksgiving table. I'm filling them with sugared pecans.

Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to:
akviewpt@yahoo.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Photo-of-My-Thanksgiving-table-treat-holder-tp50711.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h84@.nabble

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Anne Hayward-Outline Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

Adorable!!
Kathy Slamar

On Nov 25, 2019, at 9:32 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n50711h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Photo%20of%20My%20Thanksgiving%20table%20treat%20holder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photo-of-My-Thanksgiving-table-treat-holder-tp50711.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h21@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

How cute!!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@
http://jeannemoss.stampinup.net
www.bluegrassstamper.com

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 25, 2019, at 10:23 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n50711h82@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Photo-of-My-Thanksgiving-table-treat-holder-tp50711.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h3@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen

Really cute, Sue!  Thanks for reposting —  I was one of those who couldn’t view the photo in the original message.

Cathy Hansen
Denver, CO

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 25, 2019, at 8:23 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n50711h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

Sue Erickson

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h65@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Love it, Sue!

On Nov 26, 2019, at 1:32 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n50711h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sue Erickson

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h94@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.