Passing of SUDSOL Member Lidia Cox

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Passing of SUDSOL Member Lidia Cox

BobbieGanley
I sent a swap RAK to SUDSOL member Lidia Cox and received this reply from her daughter.
I'll include the address at the bottom of the message in case you knew Lidia and want to contact her daughter, Cindy Vinson (Cindy is also a SU! Demonstrator).

Hi Bobbie,

Just wanted to let you know that I just received a swap card front that was sent as a RAK.  It wasn't for me... but for my mother (Lidia Cox) who was a SUDSOL member.  She isn't a member anymore... sadly she passed away in June last year.

I only write to tell you this because I want to tell you that even though the card was meant for her it brought a smile to my face and reminded me of why I still am doing SU! ... because of the kindness of others ... and how much my mom loved making papercrafts.... especially when we did them together!!

So... thank you... for the RAK... I think it ended up exactly where it was supposed to be!!

😊 Cindy Vinson
cindyvinson2013@gmail.com
1194 Roscoe Rd
Newnan, GA  30263-4705

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Passing of SUDSOL Member Lidia Cox

Jeanne Moss

I'm sorry to hear of Lidia's passing, but I'm happy that it brought a smile to her daughter.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 14, 2017, at 3:51 PM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Card Requests <ml-node+s1100894n34347h98@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=Passing of SUDSOL Member Lidia Cox
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@yahoo.com

I sent a swap RAK to SUDSOL member Lidia Cox and received this reply from her daughter.
I'll include the address at the bottom of the message in case you knew Lidia and want to contact her daughter, Cindy Vinson (Cindy is also a SU! Demonstrator).

Hi Bobbie,

Just wanted to let you know that I just received a swap card front that was sent as a RAK.  It wasn't for me... but for my mother (Lidia Cox) who was a SUDSOL member.  She isn't a member anymore... sadly she passed away in June last year.

I only write to tell you this because I want to tell you that even though the card was meant for her it brought a smile to my face and reminded me of why I still am doing SU! ... because of the kindness of others ... and how much my mom loved making papercrafts.... especially when we did them together!!

So... thank you... for the RAK... I think it ended up exactly where it was supposed to be!!

😊 Cindy Vinson
cindyvinson2013@gmail.com
1194 Roscoe Rd
Newnan, GA  30263-4705

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Passing-of-SUDSOL-Member-Lidia-Cox-tp34347.html
To start a new topic under Card Requests, email ml-node+s1100894n66h87@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Card Requests, click here.