Paper Pumpkin

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Paper Pumpkin

Julie Brooks
Not sure if this is the correct category...
I'm a hobby demo so I don't have a lot of experience with customer issues. I need some advise/help to address a Paper Pumpkin problem. I did a class in November in a town about an hour and a half from where I live. I did not know the hostess as she found my name online (thanks DBWS!). In December, one of the attendees signed up for Paper Pumpkin as a Christmas gift for her daughter. She ordered 3 PP subscriptions. Turns out she wanted ONE subscription for 3 months. She's already received three December kits. I'm guessing that she'll have to go online and, through her account, cancel all but one subscription. Can she return the extra two December kits for credit?

Thanks for any ideas & solutions!

~Julie Brooks

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin

Sara Levin

Yes, she can return the extra kits.  What should have happened with the 3 codes was to enter them one a month for 3 months rather than opening 3 accounts.  So, she'll want to close 2 of those 3 accounts.  If possible, you want them to reissue codes so that you don't end up with a loss of CSV.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 1:36 PM SUDSOL [Julie Brooks] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n51080h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
brooks1986@gojade.org?subject=Paper+Pumpkin
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: brooks1986@gojade.org

I'm a hobby demo so I don't have a lot of experience with customer issues. I need some advise/help to address a Paper Pumpkin problem. I did a class in November in a town about an hour and a half from where I live. I did not know the hostess as she found my name online (thanks DBWS!). In December, one of the attendees signed up for Paper Pumpkin as a Christmas gift for her daughter. She ordered 3 PP subscriptions. Turns out she wanted ONE subscription for 3 months. She's already received three December kits. I'm guessing that she'll have to go online and, through her account, cancel all but one subscription. Can she return the extra two December kits for credit?

~Julie Brooks

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Julie Brooks, please change the email address to: brooks1986@gojade.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-tp51080.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin

Catherine Harwood
In reply to this post by Julie Brooks

Call demonstrator support and explain what happened and let them help you. She should be able to return the two unopened PP kits —but you should ask Stampin’ Up if they can then credit those to her account as two additional one-month kits. Demo Support is very helpful about Paper Pumpkin issues I have found.

Catherine Harwood
charwood@earthlink.net

On Dec 31, 2019, at 1:46 PM, SUDSOL [Julie Brooks] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n51080h81@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

brooks1986@gojade.org?subject=Paper%20Pumpkin
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: brooks1986@gojade.org

I'm a hobby demo so I don't have a lot of experience with customer issues. I need some advise/help to address a Paper Pumpkin problem. I did a class in November in a town about an hour and a half from where I live. I did not know the hostess as she found my name online (thanks DBWS!). In December, one of the attendees signed up for Paper Pumpkin as a Christmas gift for her daughter. She ordered 3 PP subscriptions. Turns out she wanted ONE subscription for 3 months. She's already received three December kits. I'm guessing that she'll have to go online and, through her account, cancel all but one subscription. Can she return the extra two December kits for credit?

~Julie Brooks

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Julie Brooks, please change the email address to: brooks1986@gojade.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-tp51080.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h75@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.