classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
20 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Paper Pumpkin Classes or Clubs Anyone?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
For those of you who order Paper Pumpkin Kits, do you have a class every month for the people who subscribe?  If you do does it help your sales? How many kits are ordered from your link?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Paper Pumpkin Classes or Clubs Anyone?

GrammyKaren

I do have a monthly class.   I offer 2 alternative projects and charge a $5 fee.  U also order 3 extra kits for those who don't subscribe .  
My goal is to keep my customers happy with their kits.  Several times they've said they weren't happy with the kit and changed their mind after we made the projects 
Karen Bernhardt 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "Charlotte Lindmeier [via SUDSOL]" <ml+s1100894n50222h11@.nabble>
Date: 10/23/19 2:23 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: GrammyKaren <grammyKaren51@>
Subject: Paper Pumpkin Classes or Clubs Anyone?

For those of you who order Paper Pumpkin Kits, do you have a class every month for the people who subscribe?  If you do does it help your sales? How many kits are ordered from your link?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Classes-or-Clubs-Anyone-tp50222.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h22@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy England
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I have one monthly club with five members. My ladies like regular size cards so I do alternatives to the kit if they are not regular size cards. PP has caused this group to really bond together. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 23, 2019, at 2:17 AM, Charlotte Lindmeier [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n50222h81@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
NAML
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I hold a Gather Together for my subscribers and anyone else who wants to join us. They can bring their kit or whatever they want to work on and I bring supplies to share that go with the kit.
There is no charge for attending. It has brought me a new customer and or subscriber or two, but it’s just a great way to get together with fellow crafters.
Nola
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 22, 2019, at 11:23 PM, Charlotte Lindmeier [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n50222h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Paper Pumpkin Classes or Clubs Anyone?

donnab07

So far I have not offered a class for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers, but I just added another subscriber so I am thinking about doing that.

Donna Bagwell

From: Charlotte Lindmeier [via SUDSOL] [mailto:ml+s1100894n50222h24@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 11:24 PM
To: donnab07 <donna@>
Subject: Paper Pumpkin Classes or Clubs Anyone?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring

We do a paper pumpkin "out of the box" class on the first Thursday of the month - anyone can come and put together their pp kits.  It's at our library and is free for anyone.  

I haven't added any new customers yet, but expect I will 

Jan

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 11:17 PM Charlotte Lindmeier [via SUDSOL] <ml%2Bs1100894n50222h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
For those of you who order Paper Pumpkin Kits, do you have a class every month for the people who subscribe?  If you do does it help your sales? How many kits are ordered from your link?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com
NAML
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie

I do not have a class, but I sure would like too! I don't have any active PP customers right now, so finding at least 1 is the first step!!
Connie Douglas

Connie Douglas
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin' Up!
Check out my website for fabulous ideas and products
greatstampingwithconnie.com
Follow me on Facebook at Great Stamping with Connie
Find inspiration from me on Pinterest and Instagram
Paper Pumpkin - https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2053886
#greatstampingwithconnie

To be removed from my mailing list, simply reply to this email, with REMOVE in the subject line.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 2:17 AM Charlotte Lindmeier [via SUDSOL] <ml%2Bs1100894n50222h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
For those of you who order Paper Pumpkin Kits, do you have a class every month for the people who subscribe?  If you do does it help your sales? How many kits are ordered from your link?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

The customers that I had subscribing to PP have discontinued because
They wanted only to make cards.  I’ve expressed to Demo Support that
Folks with limited space and older folks are only interested in making 
Cards that are a mailable size - not gift tags, bags or boxes.  When PP
first began I thought that was the idea, but guess I was wrong.  I would
Do a monthly get together if this changes.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 23, 2019, at 2:17 AM, Charlotte Lindmeier [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n50222h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

I have told SU the same thing.  I try to take the kit and show them how to turn the materials into cards and that helps some.  Now, they would like gift card holders or money holders, but have no use for treat holders.  I have lost over half of my customers due to this.

On October 23, 2019 at 10:39 PM "Barbara Stitt [via SUDSOL]" <ml+s1100894n50235h99@.nabble> wrote:

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 23, 2019, at 2:17 AM, Charlotte Lindmeier [via SUDSOL] < [hidden email]> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email [hidden email]
NAML

http://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Classes-or-Clubs-Anyone-tp50222p50235.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
NAML
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Honestly I am glad they offer different things other then just cards now and then. Gift Card Holders is a great idea, and I like the note card size now and then, and I really do love the treat boxes. I give mine to neighbors or to my church for their visitation ministry.
When I do hear a complaint I turn it around and into a joy!

Variety is the spice of life!
Nola

On Oct 24, 2019, at 8:59 AM, joyce pacer [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n50244h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I have told SU the same thing.  I try to take the kit and show them how to turn the materials into cards and that helps some.  Now, they would like gift card holders or money holders, but have no use for treat holders.  I have lost over half of my customers due to this.

On October 23, 2019 at 10:39 PM "Barbara Stitt [via SUDSOL]" <<a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=50244&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 23, 2019, at 2:17 AM, Charlotte Lindmeier [via SUDSOL] < <a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=50235&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=50235&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
NAML

http://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Classes-or-Clubs-Anyone-tp50222p50235.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=50244&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
NAML
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

http://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Classes-or-Clubs-Anyone-tp50222p50244.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
NAML

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

I agree. They also don’t like the useless tiny cards or notecards - anything that is not mailable. Turning them Into cards misses the point because you then pay for items you don’t use

Phyllis Strickland
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 24, 2019, at 11:53 AM, joyce pacer [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n50244h98@.nabble> wrote:

On October 23, 2019 at 10:39 PM "Barbara Stitt [via SUDSOL]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 23, 2019, at 2:17 AM, Charlotte Lindmeier [via SUDSOL] < [hidden email]> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

NAML

NAML
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

http://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Classes-or-Clubs-Anyone-tp50222p50244.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h27@.nabble
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

That may be, but many of them do not have need or opportunity to hand out 16-20 treats

Phyllis
On Oct 24, 2019, at 11:56 AM, Nola Burkhard [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n50245h29@.nabble> wrote:

Honestly I am glad they offer different things other then just cards now and then. Gift Card Holders is a great idea, and I like the note card size now and then, and I really do love the treat boxes. I give mine to neighbors or to my church for their visitation ministry.

Nola

On Oct 24, 2019, at 8:59 AM, joyce pacer [via SUDSOL] <[hidden email]> wrote:

On October 23, 2019 at 10:39 PM "Barbara Stitt [via SUDSOL]" <<a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=50244&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 23, 2019, at 2:17 AM, Charlotte Lindmeier [via SUDSOL] < <a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=50235&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=50235&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
NAML

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=50244&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
NAML
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, [hidden email]
NAML

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
SU! Demo since 2005

http://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Classes-or-Clubs-Anyone-tp50222p50245.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h27@.nabble
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

SU! will never make everyone happy and we can’t either. We can only go with the flow and try to put a positive spin on them when they complain. There will always be those who complain.
Nola

On Oct 24, 2019, at 9:15 AM, Phyllis Strickland [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n50248h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

That may be, but many of them do not have need or opportunity to hand out 16-20 treats

Phyllis
On Oct 24, 2019, at 11:56 AM, Nola Burkhard [via SUDSOL] <<a href="x-msg://5/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=50248&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:

Nola

On Oct 24, 2019, at 8:59 AM, joyce pacer [via SUDSOL] <<a href="x-msg://5/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=50245&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:

On October 23, 2019 at 10:39 PM "Barbara Stitt [via SUDSOL]" <<a href="<a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;amp;node=50244&amp;amp;i=0" class="">x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=50244&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 23, 2019, at 2:17 AM, Charlotte Lindmeier [via SUDSOL] < <a href="<a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;amp;node=50235&amp;amp;i=0" class="">x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=50235&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="<a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;amp;node=50235&amp;amp;i=1" class="">x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=50235&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
NAML

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="<a href="x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;amp;node=50244&amp;amp;i=1" class="">x-msg://1/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=50244&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
NAML
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, <a href="x-msg://5/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=50245&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
NAML

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
<a href="x-msg://5/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=50245&amp;i=2" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
SU! Demo since 2005

http://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Classes-or-Clubs-Anyone-tp50222p50245.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="x-msg://5/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=50248&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
NAML

http://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Classes-or-Clubs-Anyone-tp50222p50248.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
NAML

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005

Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

Sometimes I have to admit the Paper Pumpkin kit isn’t quite my cup of tea . . . but then I go to YouTube and watch the videos.  First they show the Paper Pumpkin the way it was intended to be made, but if you keep watching, there will generally be several videos following that one showing alternative ideas.  I’ve seen some great cards in those videos.  Many of them use most of the materials provided in the kit, but may cut them differently and use pieces or, in the case of tags or small cards, add them to a regular-size A2 card base to create something beautiful.

Over the years I’ve had many Paper Pumpkin subscribers – as many as 6 at one time – I currently have only 2.  I have always given them the option of coming to my craft room on an informal basis to play together (no charge to them).  Sometimes they come to play, but it’s kind of an impromptu thing based on our schedules rather than being a regularly-scheduled get-together.

Cathy Hansen

Denver, CO

From: Phyllis Strickland [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n50247h60@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 10:13 AM
To: Cathy Hansen <cihansen04@>
Subject: Re: Paper Pumpkin Classes or Clubs Anyone?

I agree. They also don’t like the useless tiny cards or notecards - anything that is not mailable. Turning them Into cards misses the point because you then pay for items you don’t use

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 24, 2019, at 11:53 AM, joyce pacer [via SUDSOL] <[hidden email]> wrote:

On October 23, 2019 at 10:39 PM "Barbara Stitt [via SUDSOL]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

NAML

NAML

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

NAML

http://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Classes-or-Clubs-Anyone-tp50222p50247.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

Denise Foor

Love Paper Pumpkin and how it has improved over the years.  Been subscribing since the beginning.  I wish I was better at taking pictures of my creations and posting them on my blog, but alas I’ve been lacking in that regard.  I hold informal Paper Pumpkin get-togethers with customers, downline, grandgirls, and friends.  Paper Pumpkin encourages me to come up with alternatives and be creative.  Also, we travel often and they are perfect to take in our camper.  Love that, folks stop by the camper and become interested in subscribing to PP.  Love that, too.

Denise

Denise Foor
Stampin’ Up! Manager, Creative Coach

Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops

24 hour store:  www.denisefoor.stampinup.net
Blog:          
www.denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube:   www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA
Etsy Store:  
www.etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:    www.pinterest.com/denise_foor/

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin Classes or Clubs Anyone?

davism

I ask my ladies each month if they would like to get a paper pumpkin and they say I want to be able to see it before I get it. Maybe some day. Each month I make up the project and show them. They oooooh and aaaaah over my projects. I’ll snag one of them one day!!! I’m persistent.

From: ml+s1100894n50255h85@.nabble on behalf of SUDSOL [Denise Foor] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50255h85@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 1:31 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin Classes or Clubs Anyone?

dfoorstudiopa@embarqmail.com?subject=RE: Paper Pumpkin Classes or Clubs Anyone?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dfoorstudiopa@

Love Paper Pumpkin and how it has improved over the years. Been subscribing since the beginning. I wish I was better at taking pictures of my creations and posting them on my blog, but alas I’ve been lacking in that regard. I hold informal Paper Pumpkin get-togethers with customers, downline, grandgirls, and friends. Paper Pumpkin encourages me to come up with alternatives and be creative. Also, we travel often and they are perfect to take in our camper. Love that, folks stop by the camper and become interested in subscribing to PP. Love that, too.

Denise

Denise Foor
Stampin’ Up! Manager, Creative Coach

Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops

24 hour store: www.denisefoor.stampinup.net
Blog: 
www.denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube: www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA
Etsy Store:  
www.etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook: www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/denise_foor/

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@ Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Denise Foor, please change the email address to: dfoorstudiopa@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Classes-or-Clubs-Anyone-tp50222p50255.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h73@.nabble
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Connie

My paper pumpkin subscribers are not local so I don’t hold pp gatherings. I have on occasion used the kit for my Coffee and a Card event. 

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 23, 2019, at 6:10 PM, Connie [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n50234h32@.nabble> wrote:

I do not have a class, but I sure would like too! I don't have any active PP customers right now, so finding at least 1 is the first step!!
Connie Douglas

Connie Douglas
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin' Up!
Check out my website for fabulous ideas and products
greatstampingwithconnie.com
Follow me on Facebook at Great Stamping with Connie
Find inspiration from me on Pinterest and Instagram
Paper Pumpkin - https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2053886
#greatstampingwithconnie

To be removed from my mailing list, simply reply to this email, with REMOVE in the subject line.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 2:17 AM Charlotte Lindmeier [via SUDSOL] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

NAML

http://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Classes-or-Clubs-Anyone-tp50222p50234.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

I offer a Paper Pumpkin night (monthly, if possible), where subscribers can bring their own kits and work on them.  I have a light snack and we have fun putting our kits together, listening to music, snacking, and joking around.

I also order an extra kit now and again to have on hand for those who aren’t subscribers to purchase if they’d like to join us.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@
http://jeannemoss.stampinup.net
www.bluegrassstamper.com

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 23, 2019, at 2:17 AM, Charlotte Lindmeier [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n50222h23@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis

I don't currently have any PP subscribers.  I used to have 4, but they weren't making up the kits, so all of them dropped out at various times.  Maybe if I planned a montly PP class I could get people to subscribe and continue. 

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019, 5:44 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n50271h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+Paper+Pumpkin+Classes+or+Clubs+Anyone?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I offer a Paper Pumpkin night (monthly, if possible), where subscribers can bring their own kits and work on them.  I have a light snack and we have fun putting our kits together, listening to music, snacking, and joking around.

I also order an extra kit now and again to have on hand for those who aren’t subscribers to purchase if they’d like to join us.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 23, 2019, at 2:17 AM, Charlotte Lindmeier [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n50222h23@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

NAML

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Classes-or-Clubs-Anyone-tp50222p50271.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Kim, this is one of the reasons I started having a Paper Pumpkin night.  RBPU (Red Box Pile Up)!!  Invite those who have dropped out to bring their kits over and make them with you, and even invite friends of their own to help them make up their kits.  

If you have a FB group for your customers, be sure to post pics of PP night and everyone having fun.  

I forgot to mention this is a FREE event.  They bring their own PP kits, acrylic blocks, and regular stamping kit (adhesives, scissors).  I provide stamp cleaner and piercing mats.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@
http://jeannemoss.stampinup.net
www.bluegrassstamper.com

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 26, 2019, at 5:51 PM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50272h73@.nabble> wrote:

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Paper Pumpkin Classes or Clubs Anyone?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@

I don't currently have any PP subscribers. I used to have 4, but they weren't making up the kits, so all of them dropped out at various times. Maybe if I planned a montly PP class I could get people to subscribe and continue.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019, 5:44 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n50271h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+Paper+Pumpkin+Classes+or+Clubs+Anyone?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I offer a Paper Pumpkin night (monthly, if possible), where subscribers can bring their own kits and work on them. I have a light snack and we have fun putting our kits together, listening to music, snacking, and joking around.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

For those of you who order Paper Pumpkin Kits, do you have a class every month for the people who subscribe? If you do does it help your sales? How many kits are ordered from your link?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

NAML

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Classes-or-Clubs-Anyone-tp50222p50271.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Paper-Pumpkin-Classes-or-Clubs-Anyone-tp50222p50272.html