Painted Poppy Birthday Card

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Painted Poppy Birthday Card

Sue Erickson
Here is a picture of the Painted Poppy card I made for our granddaughter's 21st birthday. Sorry such a strange link occurs when I send a photo from my computer on Yahoo. Enjoy!

Sue E
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Painted Poppy Birthday Card

Kathy Slamar

Beautiful card, Sue!  I’m sure your granddaughter will love it!
Kathy Slamar


On Dec 31, 2019, at 5:55 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n51087h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Painted%20Poppy%20Birthday%20Card
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

Here is a picture of the Painted Poppy card I made for our granddaughter's 21st birthday. Sorry such a strange link occurs when I send a photo from my computer on Yahoo. Enjoy!

Sue E

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Painted-Poppy-Birthday-Card-tp51087.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h21@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Painted Poppy Birthday Card

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

Very nice, Sue!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jan 1, 2020, at 9:55 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n51087h29@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Painted Poppy Birthday Card
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

Here is a picture of the Painted Poppy card I made for our granddaughter's 21st birthday. Sorry such a strange link occurs when I send a photo from my computer on Yahoo. Enjoy!

Sue E

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Painted-Poppy-Birthday-Card-tp51087.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h94@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Painted Poppy Birthday Card

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Kathy Slamar

Thanks Kathy. 

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 31, 2019, at 3:55 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n51088h6@.nabble> wrote:


kathy@slamar.com?subject=Re: SU!: Painted Poppy Birthday Card
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@


Beautiful card, Sue!  I’m sure your granddaughter will love it!
Kathy Slamar


On Dec 31, 2019, at 5:55 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n51087h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Painted%20Poppy%20Birthday%20Card
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

Here is a picture of the Painted Poppy card I made for our granddaughter's 21st birthday. Sorry such a strange link occurs when I send a photo from my computer on Yahoo. Enjoy!

Sue E

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Painted-Poppy-Birthday-Card-tp51087.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h21@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.



If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Painted-Poppy-Birthday-Card-tp51087p51088.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h40@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Painted Poppy Birthday Card

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

Thanks, Maria. Happy New Year!

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 31, 2019, at 4:13 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n51089h37@.nabble> wrote:


Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Painted Poppy Birthday Card
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@


Very nice, Sue!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jan 1, 2020, at 9:55 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n51087h29@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Painted Poppy Birthday Card
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

Here is a picture of the Painted Poppy card I made for our granddaughter's 21st birthday. Sorry such a strange link occurs when I send a photo from my computer on Yahoo. Enjoy!

Sue E

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Painted-Poppy-Birthday-Card-tp51087.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h94@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.


If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Painted-Poppy-Birthday-Card-tp51087p51089.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h40@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.