Painted Harvest Gift Box

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Painted Harvest Gift Box

Maria Pobre
It has been a long time since I have shared any of my projects here. I’ll try to make up for thatover the next few weeks.

Here is a custom gift box using Thick Whisper White Cardstock as the base, Painted Autumn DSP for the top and side panels, and Painted Harvest for the focal point.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

StampingWithMia.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Painted Harvest Gift Box

Janet Angi

Marie or is very pretty.  Please post measurements.  

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 12, 2017, at 6:54 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n38718h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Painted Harvest Gift Box
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

It has been a long time since I have shared any of my projects here. I’ll try to make up for thatover the next few weeks.

Here is a custom gift box using Thick Whisper White Cardstock as the base, Painted Autumn DSP for the top and side panels, and Painted Harvest for the focal point.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

StampingWithMia.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Painted-Harvest-Gift-Box-tp38718.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h3@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Thanks!

It is 5” x 5” x 1-1/2”. Any other details you may need can be found on my blog.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Oct 12, 2017, at 8:57 PM, SUDSOL [Janet Angi] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n38719h21@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Janet@angicts.com?subject=Re: SU!: Painted Harvest Gift Box
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Janet@angicts.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 12, 2017, at 6:54 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n38718h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

StampingWithMia.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Painted-Harvest-Gift-Box-tp38718.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h3@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janet Angi, please change the email address to: Janet@angicts.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Painted-Harvest-Gift-Box-tp38718p38719.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h94@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Janet Angi

Thank you. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 12, 2017, at 7:01 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n38720h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Painted Harvest Gift Box

Thanks!

It is 5” x 5” x 1-1/2”. Any other details you may need can be found on my blog.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Oct 12, 2017, at 8:57 PM, SUDSOL [Janet Angi] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n38719h21@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Janet@angicts.com

Sent from my iPhone

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

StampingWithMia.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janet Angi, please change the email address to: Janet@angicts.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Painted-Harvest-Gift-Box-tp38718p38719.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h94@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Painted-Harvest-Gift-Box-tp38718p38720.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy Filley
In reply to this post by Janet Angi

Wow!  I love it!  

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 12, 2017, at 6:57 AM, SUDSOL [Janet Angi] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n38719h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

StampingWithMia.com

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h11@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Thank you!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Oct 15, 2017, at 12:46 PM, SUDSOL [Cindy Filley] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n38769h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cindyfilley@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Painted Harvest Gift Box
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindyfilley@gmail.com

Wow!  I love it!  

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 12, 2017, at 6:57 AM, SUDSOL [Janet Angi] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n38719h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

StampingWithMia.com

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h11@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Filley, please change the email address to: cindyfilley@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Painted-Harvest-Gift-Box-tp38718p38769.html