​sketch
:

Inline image 1

And here is my sample: 
Inline image 2

Here is the link to the gallery:

When:  Tuesday Mar 4th@6CT,4PT,5MT,7ET
Where:  In the SUDSOL classroom
How: You pick any current stamps/products and follow the sketch and stamp away while you chat.  When you are finished upload your card to the gallery. 
Why: Because it is fun, and your cards are inspiration for others
Chat Host:  Shel Anderson

I hope to see you all in the chat room, but if you can't make it, please play along and post your cards as inspiration for others. 

Remember, if I get more than 5 entries, I get to give away a free week of SUDSOL to a lucky winner!

How to Access:
To access the SUDSOL chat rooms, go to the SUDSOL main page (www.sudsol.or/members) and select "chat rooms" under the Community tab on the left. 
On the next page you can click on the "Guest" box and enter the name you wish for other people to see you as.  No password is required.  Then click the Login button. 
You can now access the chat room.  All our chats are held in the "Class" room.  Just click on the name of the room to take you there. 

Ipad or Android?
Chat is now available for Ipad and Android! Use the appropriate link below- download the app to your device, it's free!  When you launch, you can logging to our chat directly by entering the chat ID 405.

Apple Store:
Google Play:

How to Post to the Chat & Challenge Evening Gallery:
1.  Go to SUDSOL and sign in
2.  On the left side bar click "creative" then click "samples gallery" 
3.  A new window opens
4.  On the top click "register" (if you haven't already) and when registered click "upload photos" 
5.  Choose file saved on your computer and upload it
6.  Change the category to Chat & Challenge Evening
That is it!  You have uploaded your card and your work is now inspiring others! 
Shel Anderson
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Leader of Central Canada Stampers 
Phone: (204) 232-7744
Email:  shel@shelscreativecorner.com