classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

PREORDER

Nancy Sutton

Hi there fellow stampers,
Has anyone found the actual pre-order list.  I looked everywhere I could think of and was not successful.  I had a list of the things I wanted and just ordered from my list.  If the number didn’t work I didn’t get it.  No extras this time.  I was pretty disappointed not to be able to get the ink pads or markers in the In Colors.   Anyway it is what it is.  Good luck with your lists.  

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, On
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net

A good day always includes stamping!!

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: PREORDER

Holly Krautkremer

Nancy,

When you log into the Demonstrator SU Website there is a huge banner at the top that says catalog pre order click on it, it'll take you to the page with all the information and when you scroll down there is all kinds of PDF's to download along with what we can preorder. The incolor ink pads are on the list the markers are not they were not available last year either. Hope that helps.

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 10:34 AM SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47889h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=PREORDER
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Has anyone found the actual pre-order list.  I looked everywhere I could think of and was not successful.  I had a list of the things I wanted and just ordered from my list.  If the number didn’t work I didn’t get it.  No extras this time.  I was pretty disappointed not to be able to get the ink pads or markers in the In Colors.   Anyway it is what it is.  Good luck with your lists.  

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/PREORDER-tp47889.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!
Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton

Click the large Pre-Order banner at the top of the demo homepage.  Then scroll down the page it takes you to.  It's near-ish the bottom with all of the extra files they've created to make our lives easier.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 11:34 AM SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47889h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Has anyone found the actual pre-order list.  I looked everywhere I could think of and was not successful.  I had a list of the things I wanted and just ordered from my list.  If the number didn’t work I didn’t get it.  No extras this time.  I was pretty disappointed not to be able to get the ink pads or markers in the In Colors.   Anyway it is what it is.  Good luck with your lists.  

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/PREORDER-tp47889.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

It’s found a number of ways....happening now current promotions is easy...scroll down to catalog resources for the list. Ink pads (except one) for in colors were available. No markers

Sent from my iPad

On May 2, 2019, at 11:34 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47889h34@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Has anyone found the actual pre-order list.  I looked everywhere I could think of and was not successful.  I had a list of the things I wanted and just ordered from my list.  If the number didn’t work I didn’t get it.  No extras this time.  I was pretty disappointed not to be able to get the ink pads or markers in the In Colors.   Anyway it is what it is.  Good luck with your lists.  

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

This is a different question. I've figured everything I really, really want - a bit over $500. Can I use my Sale-a-bration rewards and hostess rewards to order part of it?

Whether I get everything on this first list will depend on your answers!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On May 2, 2019 at 10:42 AM "SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n47892h51@.nabble> wrote:

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: PREORDER
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@

It’s found a number of ways....happening now current promotions is easy...scroll down to catalog resources for the list. Ink pads (except one) for in colors were available. No markers

Sent from my iPad

On May 2, 2019, at 11:34 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n47889h34@.nabble > wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@?subject=PREORDER
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/PREORDER-tp47889p47892.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin

Yes, you can Jan.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 11:52 AM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47893h75@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+PREORDER
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

This is a different question. I've figured everything I really, really want - a bit over $500. Can I use my Sale-a-bration rewards and hostess rewards to order part of it?

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On May 2, 2019 at 10:42 AM "SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n47892h51@.nabble> wrote:

teach57123@...?subject=Re: SU!: PREORDER
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@

Sent from my iPad

On May 2, 2019, at 11:34 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n47889h34@.nabble > wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/PREORDER-tp47889p47892.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/PREORDER-tp47889p47893.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Thanks, Sara. I was pretty sure I/we could, but I have a lack of time to check things right now.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On May 2, 2019 at 10:54 AM "SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n47894h13@.nabble> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: PREORDER
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@

Yes, you can Jan.

Sara
Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 11:52 AM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n47893h75@.nabble > wrote:
revjanstamps@?subject=Re:+SU!:+PREORDER
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On May 2, 2019 at 10:42 AM "SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n47892h51@.nabble > wrote:

Sent from my iPad

sergeantmajor0313@ ?subject=PREORDER

Has anyone found the actual pre-order list. I looked everywhere I could think of and was not successful. I had a list of the things I wanted and just ordered from my list. If the number didn’t work I didn’t get it. No extras this time. I was pretty disappointed not to be able to get the ink pads or markers in the In Colors. Anyway it is what it is. Good luck with your lists.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/PREORDER-tp47889p47893.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/PREORDER-tp47889p47894.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker
In reply to this post by Sara Levin

I sure don’t find the pre-order item list among the PDFs. I’ve looked & relooked 🤔

On May 2, 2019, at 10:54 AM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47894h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Yes, you can Jan.

Sara
Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 11:52 AM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47893h75@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Sent from my iPad

Has anyone found the actual pre-order list. I looked everywhere I could think of and was not successful. I had a list of the things I wanted and just ordered from my list. If the number didn’t work I didn’t get it. No extras this time. I was pretty disappointed not to be able to get the ink pads or markers in the In Colors. Anyway it is what it is. Good luck with your lists.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/PREORDER-tp47889p47894.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker
In reply to this post by Sara Levin

NOW I found it 🤪😀🎉

On May 2, 2019, at 10:54 AM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47894h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Yes, you can Jan.

Sara
Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Sent from my iPad

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert

If you click on the BIG banner across the top of the page when you login to OEX, then scroll down, on the left side it says Annual Catalog Preorder Flyer, then below it says Download pick US.

image.png

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 11:34 AM SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47889h66@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net