classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Overheating Heat Tool

Nola Burkhard
Hi SUDSOL Stampers,
I have a new customer who has ask me if I have ever had my heat tool just shut off after about 15 minutes. I told her now, but that it's very possible that it's doing this so it has time to cool down, and not over heat the motor.

I'm wondering if any of you have experienced this, and if my anwer makes sense?

Many thanks, Nola
Nola Burkhard
Prescott, AZ ---25 inches of snow hit us just a few days ago and not more is on the way!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Overheating Heat Tool

Joan Norman

I have never ran one that long.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 1:22 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n57316h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Overheating+Heat+Tool
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Hi SUDSOL Stampers,
I have a new customer who has ask me if I have ever had my heat tool just shut off after about 15 minutes. I told her now, but that it's very possible that it's doing this so it has time to cool down, and not over heat the motor.

Many thanks, Nola
Nola Burkhard
Prescott, AZ ---25 inches of snow hit us just a few days ago and not more is on the way!!!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Overheating-Heat-Tool-tp57316.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h94@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
--
Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.coml.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin

It is a built in safety feature of the SU Heat Tool

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 1:37 PM SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n57317h19@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampnjoan@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Overheating+Heat+Tool
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@gmail.com

I have never ran one that long.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 1:22 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml%252Bs1100894n57316h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@...?subject=Overheating+Heat+Tool
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Hi SUDSOL Stampers,

Many thanks, Nola
Nola Burkhard

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Overheating-Heat-Tool-tp57316.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%252Bs1100894n1954h94@n7.nabble.com
--
Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.coml.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Overheating-Heat-Tool-tp57316p57317.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n7.nabble.com
--
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

Happens to me all the time in class.  I have two for just this reason......

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Jan 29, 2021, at 12:22 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57316h37@.nabble> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Overheating Heat Tool
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Hi SUDSOL Stampers,

Many thanks, Nola
Nola Burkhard

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Dillon
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

That has happened to me several times!  I only use it when I have 2 different embossing stations set up.  I always use the black Stampin' Up! one that they sold before the current one.  I sure wish that they would go back to that one.  It works like a charm and doesn't shut off when you're embossing several pieces at a time.
Sue Dillon
Sarasota, FL

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 1:22 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n57316h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Overheating+Heat+Tool

Hi SUDSOL Stampers,

Many thanks, Nola
Nola Burkhard

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h31@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.