Our New Year's Resolutions for 2019!!!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Our New Year's Resolutions for 2019!!!

Charlotte Lindmeier
The more you share the more chances you have at winning FREE SUDSOL time. Our winner this week is Denise Foor. Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas.  This is what makes SUDSOL so great.

Our Question this week was:
Have you decided on your resolution for next year? Please share a SU business resolution you have for the coming year.
        My SU resolution for 2019 is to post to my blog at least twice each week!
        I was good at posting every day this month for my second Annual Christmas Countdown, but alas this past year I kind of tapered off my twice-a-week resolution soon after the first of the year.  Sigh
My resolution is to reach out to all three levels of downline more, get to know them better and encourage them to grow their businesses.
I have two resolutions for 2019: post to blog at least twice a week and keep expenses vs income up to date on a monthly basis instead of waiting until the end of the year.
Last year my resolution was to blog (at least) 3 times per week. I'm proud to say I have done that all year. This year I resolve to continue with that, and also return to sending a regular (monthly) newsletter. I used to send one all the time, but haven't for the last 3 years or more, so I must get back to it!!!
My 2019 resolution is to get my Wordpress blog up and running.  I intended to do that in 2018, but the challenge of setting it up has just been too intimidating for me.
My Business resolutions for 2019 are

1. To re-organize the work shop.
2. To pre-make cards - birthdays, Christmas so I’m not frantically trying to do it all in one month 
3. Pre design workshops for the month instead of last minute 
4. Try and add more customers to my base and to build on my team.
My 2019 business resolution is to return to regular blog posts.  I got out of the habit in 2018 so I want to get back to business.
I would like to make more video tutorials, but won’t hold my breath…but remain hopeful!
My resolution is to be more faithful in posting to my blog.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Our New Year's Resolutions for 2019!!!

Denise Foor

Thanks very much. 

Denise Foor
Stampin’ Up! Manager, Creative Coach

Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops

24 hour store:  www.denisefoor.stampinup.net
Blog:          
www.denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube:   www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA
Etsy Store:  
www.etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:    www.pinterest.com/denise_foor/

From: ml+s1100894n45863h74@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n45863h74@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2018 10:51 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <dfoorstudiopa@>
Subject: SU!: Our New Year's Resolutions for 2019!!!

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Our%20New%20Year's%20Resolutions%20for%202019!!!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

The more you share the more chances you have at winning FREE SUDSOL time. Our winner this week is Denise Foor. Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas.  This is what makes SUDSOL so great.

Our Question this week was:
Have you decided on your resolution for next year? Please share a SU business resolution you have for the coming year.
        My SU resolution for 2019 is to post to my blog at least twice each week!
        I was good at posting every day this month for my second Annual Christmas Countdown, but alas this past year I kind of tapered off my twice-a-week resolution soon after the first of the year. Sigh
My resolution is to reach out to all three levels of downline more, get to know them better and encourage them to grow their businesses.
I have two resolutions for 2019: post to blog at least twice a week and keep expenses vs income up to date on a monthly basis instead of waiting until the end of the year.
Last year my resolution was to blog (at least) 3 times per week. I'm proud to say I have done that all year. This year I resolve to continue with that, and also return to sending a regular (monthly) newsletter. I used to send one all the time, but haven't for the last 3 years or more, so I must get back to it!!!
My 2019 resolution is to get my Wordpress blog up and running. I intended to do that in 2018, but the challenge of setting it up has just been too intimidating for me.
My Business resolutions for 2019 are

1. To re-organize the work shop.
2. To pre-make cards - birthdays, Christmas so I’m not frantically trying to do it all in one month
3. Pre design workshops for the month instead of last minute
4. Try and add more customers to my base and to build on my team.
My 2019 business resolution is to return to regular blog posts. I got out of the habit in 2018 so I want to get back to business.
I would like to make more video tutorials, but won’t hold my breath…but remain hopeful!
My resolution is to be more faithful in posting to my blog.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-New-Year-s-Resolutions-for-2019-tp45863.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h14@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!