classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Our Mini Catalog Favorites Shared

Charlotte Lindmeier
Hello everyone,
So many demonstrators shared their favorites from the new mini catalog. A big thank you to all who shared. Lots of variety in the answers. I love that. Our winner this week is Sue Dillon.  She wins a week of FREE SUDSOL this week.

Our Question this week was:
What are some of your favorites in the new mini catalog?
My favorite is the Halloween suite. It's spooky and elegant at the same time.
I love Halloween and snow so the Halloween suite and the snowflake themed ones will be the 1st to order.
I like the Festive Corners. I’ll be using those images on envelopes as well as on cards. I don’t do much in the way of Halloween, but I’m so looking forward to that cobweb under my return address – WITH the spider! The others will be fun, too.
I, too, ordered the Halloween suite.  In addition, I ordered For Unto Us and the
Peaceful Nativity and dies.  But, I couldn’t pass up the Everything Essentials 
and punch.  Besides making tags, I thought some would be cute on envelopes!
It’s really hard to choose without having a catalog, but I’m very happy with my
choices!
I love Poinsettia Petals and Gnome for the Holidays!
My favorite is the Poinsettia suite. I love that the dies not only cut out the petals but also emboss them. So cool!
My favourite is the Poinsettia Suite. I have a weakness for this flower so I had to order the whole suite.
I really like the Poinsettia Petals Bundle!  The Poinsettias look so realistic!
I love the Poinsettia Place Suite.
Yuletide Pasture is a must because my husband loves hiking in the Scotlish Highlands and sees the Scottish 'coos' roaming around a lot.  And, of course, there are zillions of sheep grazing in the wide open spaces.
the Freezin' Fun Bundle is absolutely adorable!!!
I like the coffee cup suite and the other coffee stamp set.
Warm Hugs and the coffee cups, Peaceful Nativity, and Life is Beautiful!
My absolute favorite is the Magic In The Night Suite, followed by the Heartwarming Hugs Suite.  My preorder included Christmas-themed products so I can prepare for my Christmas in August events.  I’ll order the Halloween products a little later.
I love the snowflake Splendor suite, especially that glimmer paper! So winter festive!!!
How do you pick just one.  I really light the snowflake splendor suite. Love the color
The new gnome set is my absolute favorite!  It can be adapted for any season, occasion, or holiday. I'm hopeful there will be more of them in the Occasions catalog.
I love the Gnome For The Holidays, Don't Stop Believin' and all of the DSP.
I love the card wire holder. 
I ordered Plaid Tidings Suite, Poinsettia Place Suite, Everything Essential Bundle, Sweetest Time Bundle,  plus Festive Corners and Banner Year, plus additional embellishments and paper.  In spite of that order, everytime I look at my catalog,it opens to page 51 and I see the Life is Beautiful stamp set!  It is really lovely, so I will have to order it.  I guess you could say that's my favorite! (so far!)
I love a lot of it but am trying to carefully purchase what I am sure I will use.  I have purchased Life is Beautiful  and plan on purchasing The Sweetest Time later this month.
As of right now, my favorites are: Ornamental Envelopes and dies; love the envelope dies in 4 sizes; and Dove of hope stand alone set.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week