classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
25 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Our Favorites in the New Mini Catalog

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
What are some of your favorites in the new mini catalog?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Our Favorites in the New Mini Catalog

Peri Beal

My favorite is the Halloween suite. It's spooky and elegant at the same time. 

Peri 

Peri Beal 

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020, 12:32 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54388h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Our+Favorites+in+the+New+Mini+Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorites-in-the-New-Mini-Catalog-tp54388.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h99@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert

I love Poinsettia Petals and Gnome for the Holidays!

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 7:10 AM SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54389h66@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Our+Favorites+in+the+New+Mini+Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@gmail.com

Peri

Peri Beal

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020, 12:32 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Product Q&As <ml%252Bs1100894n54388h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@...?subject=Our+Favorites+in+the+New+Mini+Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorites-in-the-New-Mini-Catalog-tp54388.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%252Bs1100894n1954h99@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorites-in-the-New-Mini-Catalog-tp54388p54389.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by Peri Beal

I like the coffee cup suite and the other coffee stamp set.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Jul 8, 2020, at 7:10 AM, SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54389h0@.nabble> wrote:

madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Our Favorites in the New Mini Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@

Peri

Peri Beal

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020, 12:32 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54388h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h99@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorites-in-the-New-Mini-Catalog-tp54388p54389.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Lethbridge
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Oh, wow!  I can't ever remember ordering so many things from a new catalog!  Faves?  Warm Hugs and the coffee cups, Peaceful Nativity, and Life is Beautiful!
On 07/08/2020 1:26 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54388h46@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Our Favorites in the New Mini Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h92@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers
In reply to this post by Peri Beal

My favourite is the Poinsettia Suite. I have a weakness for this flower so I had to order the whole suite.

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 8, 2020, at 7:10 AM, SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54389h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@gmail.com

Peri

Peri Beal

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h92@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

I have not yet received my new mini. Until I do, I’m not ordering, or making predictions about what will be my favorite!

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 8, 2020, at 9:17 AM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54395h44@.nabble> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Our Favorites in the New Mini Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@

My favourite is the Poinsettia Suite. I have a weakness for this flower so I had to order the whole suite.

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 8, 2020, at 7:10 AM, SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54389h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Peri

Peri Beal

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h92@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorites-in-the-New-Mini-Catalog-tp54388p54395.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Our Favorites in the New Mini Catalog

donnab07

My absolute favorite is the Magic In The Night Suite, followed by the Heartwarming Hugs Suite.  My preorder included Christmas-themed products so I can prepare for my Christmas in August events.  I’ll order the Halloween products a little later.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n54388h70@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n54388h70@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2020 10:26 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Our Favorites in the New Mini Catalog

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Our%20Favorites%20in%20the%20New%20Mini%20Catalog

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h16@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

I love the snowflake Splendor suite, especially that glimmer paper! So winter festive!!!

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 8, 2020, at 1:27 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54388h3@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h49@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti

The new gnome set is my absolute favorite!  It can be adapted for any season, occasion, or holiday. I'm hopeful there will be more of them in the Occasions catalog.

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Sent from Xfinity Connect App

------ Original Message ------

To: cho1888@
Sent: July 7, 2020 at 10:27 PM

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h62@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

I love the card wire holder. 

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020, 1:27 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54388h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

My favorite is the Poinsettia suite. I love that the dies not only cut out the petals but also emboss them. So cool!
Sue Erickson

On Jul 8, 2020, at 9:54 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54403h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Our%20Favorites%20in%20the%20New%20Mini%20Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@gmail.com

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020, 1:27 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54388h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorites-in-the-New-Mini-Catalog-tp54388.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorites-in-the-New-Mini-Catalog-tp54388p54403.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com 

Reply | Threaded
|

davism

I love Halloween and snow so the Halloween suite and the snowflake themed ones will be the 1st to order. Mary Davis

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 1:40 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54408h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Our+Favorites+in+the+New+Mini+Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

My favorite is the Poinsettia suite. I love that the dies not only cut out the petals but also emboss them. So cool!
Sue Erickson

On Jul 8, 2020, at 9:54 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54403h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

StampWithLois@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Our%20Favorites%20in%20the%20New%20Mini%20Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@gmail.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorites-in-the-New-Mini-Catalog-tp54388.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorites-in-the-New-Mini-Catalog-tp54388p54403.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorites-in-the-New-Mini-Catalog-tp54388p54408.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h54@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Dillon

I really like the Poinsettia Petals Bundle!  The Poinsettias look so realistic!
Yuletide Pasture is a must because my husband loves hiking in the Scotlish Highlands and sees the Scottish 'coos' roaming around a lot.  And, of course, there are zillions of sheep grazing in the wide open spaces.
The Freezin' Fun Bundle is absolutely adorable!!!
Sue

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 1:31 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54388h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h31@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Our Favorites in the New Mini Catalog

Robin Messenheimer

I like the Festive Corners. I’ll be using those images on envelopes as well as on cards. I don’t do much in the way of Halloween, but I’m so looking forward to that cobweb under my return address – WITH the spider! The others will be fun, too.

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n54388h97@.nabble <ml+s1100894n54388h97@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2020 7:26 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Our%20Favorites%20in%20the%20New%20Mini%20Catalog

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Dawn DuVal

I love the Gnome For The Holidays, Don't Stop Believin' and all of the DSP.

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 1:29 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54388h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h57@n7.nabble.com
Dawn DuVal
Shall We Stamp
Finding Your Inner Artist...
        Unleashing Your Creativity!
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by davism

I, too, ordered the Halloween suite.  In addition, I ordered For Unto Us and the
Peaceful Nativity and dies.  But, I couldn’t pass up the Everything Essentials 
And punch.  Besides making tags, I thought some would be cute on envelopes!
It’s really hard to choose without having a catalog, but I’m very happy with my
Choices!  
Sent from my iPad

On Jul 8, 2020, at 1:48 PM, SUDSOL [davism] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54409h25@.nabble> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Our Favorites in the New Mini Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@

I love Halloween and snow so the Halloween suite and the snowflake themed ones will be the 1st to order. Mary Davis

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 1:40 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54408h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Sue Erickson

On Jul 8, 2020, at 9:54 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54403h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

StampWithLois@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Our%20Favorites%20in%20the%20New%20Mini%20Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@gmail.com

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorites-in-the-New-Mini-Catalog-tp54388p54403.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorites-in-the-New-Mini-Catalog-tp54388p54408.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h54@n7.nabble.com
mdavis74@.rr

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorites-in-the-New-Mini-Catalog-tp54388p54409.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Our Favorites in the New Mini Catalog

Denise Foor

I love the Poinsettia Place Suite.

Denise Foor
Stampin’ Up! Manager, Creative Coach

Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops
Blog:          
www.denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube:   www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:    www.pinterest.com/denise_foor/

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis

I ordered Plaid Tidings Suite, Poinsettia Place Suite, Everything Essential Bundle, Sweetest Time Bundle,  plus Festive Corners and Banner Year, plus additional embellishments and paper.  In spite of that order, everytime I look at my catalog,it opens to page 51 and I see the Life is Beautiful stamp set!  It is really lovely, so I will have to order it.  I guess you could say that's my favorite! (so far!)

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 1:29 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54388h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Delphine Rinehart
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

How do you pick just one.  I really light the snowflake splendor suite. Love the color

Delphine😊

On Jul 9, 2020, at 6:29 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54423h11@.nabble> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Our Favorites in the New Mini Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

I, too, ordered the Halloween suite.  In addition, I ordered For Unto Us and the
Peaceful Nativity and dies.  But, I couldn’t pass up the Everything Essentials 
And punch.  Besides making tags, I thought some would be cute on envelopes!
It’s really hard to choose without having a catalog, but I’m very happy with my
Choices!  
Sent from my iPad

On Jul 8, 2020, at 1:48 PM, SUDSOL [davism] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n54409h25@.nabble> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Our Favorites in the New Mini Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@

Sue Erickson

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@gmail.com

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorites-in-the-New-Mini-Catalog-tp54388p54403.html

mdavis74@.rr

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorites-in-the-New-Mini-Catalog-tp54388p54409.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Favorites-in-the-New-Mini-Catalog-tp54388p54423.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h72@.nabble