classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Our Favorite Tools

Charlotte Lindmeier
Hello everyone,
A big thank you to all who shared this week.  We have several good tips listed if you do stamp with Kids. Thanks to everyone who shared. Our winner this week is Kathleen Wingerson.  She wins a week of FREE SUDSOL this week.

Our question this week is:
What is your favorite tool? Tell us why it is your favorite tool?
Cut & Emboss Machine
Definitely my favorite tool is the die-cutting machine. I haven’t ordered Stampin’ Up!’s new one but will order the mini when it is available.
My favorite tool is the Cut & Emboss machine.  I use it every time I create in my studio – couldn’t live without it!
I love the new Cut and Emboss Machine and can’t wait for the magnetic plate to be released on September 1.  I used my Big Shot on almost every card I do and I think the new machine cuts even better especially on intricate dies or when using the adhesive die sheets.  Other than that, I also use the Take Your Pick Tool frequently.  I generally have Putty Refill and the paper piercer on one on my desk, and then another with the brush tip and the paper piercer next to my Stamp and Emboss Machine,
The new Cut & Emboss machine is Stampin' Up's home run!!!   It cuts so easily and smoothly.   So excited to order the magnetic plate!!!!    My second most used tool in the heat embossing tool. 
My faves- Cut and emboss machine, the Take Your Pick tool, and third, heat gun.
Punches
Punches by far. I can take them anywhere!
Punches and dies are my favorite!!
My favorite tools are the punches and the bone folder. Both are small enough to take with you to a class. I’m looking forward to getting a new stamp and emboss machine but I am asking my family for that as a Christmas present.
Stamparatus
I would say the Stamparatus and then the new Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine
Hands down, my favorite tool is the Stamparatus. I use it for almost every card I make. It is an absolute must have card class preparation!
Hands down, my favorite tool is the stamparatus!  It saves me so much time and frustration when preparing my thank you cards and cards for the various classes I teach. I can't imagine how I ever managed without it.
The Stamparatus is my favorite tool because it helps me knock out a large quantity of stamped images when I make my Christmas Cards and I love using it with difficult stamps so if my stamped image isn't perfect I can easily restamp
The Stamparatus then the new Stampin cut and embossing machine!
My favorite by far is the Stamparatus. I love my Big Shot, and just got the new SU cutter (so it would be a bit disingenuous to say it's my fave when I haven't even used it yet!), but for pure stamping help, that positioner has been a blessing!
My favorite is defined by my most used and that is my Stamparatus. Many of the cards I make are bulk, meaning I make 15 to 25 of the same card at a time for mass mailings.  My Stamparatus makes it so much easier with the 4 plates to work with.  I rarely use acrylic blocks anymore.
I use my Stamparatus for almost every card that I make!  I also love my Take Your Pick tool!!  Along with my bone folder it sits right next to me!!  I really like the new Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, too!!
My favorite Stampin’ Up tool is the Stamparatus.  What did we ever do without It?
Take Your Pick Tool
MY favorite tool is the Take Your Pick Tool.  I have neuropathy in my hands, and this tool allows me to pick up small things without having to feel around for them!!!
I go with the Pick a Tool -I have multiples so that all the accessories readily available.  Second would be the sponge brayers.  It keeps the “messy” finger away. 
Take your pick tool. I use it every time I create.
My favorite is the Take Your Pick tool. I’m pretty sure I use it every time I make anything. Just yesterday I’d let some of the Stampin’ Seal + hang outside a die cut. I used the sharp end of the T.Y.P. to pull that errant adhesive right up off the edge of the die cut piece. But I use it for everything it’s made to be used for, too.
My favorite tool is the Take Your Pick tool.  I use it for so many things, picking up gems, placing dimensionals and so much more. It’s the thing I reach for every time I create.
My favorite tool is the Take Your Pick Tool.  It allows me to pick up all those like gems that I can't pick up with my fingers and allows me to take the backing off the dimensionals.
My favourite tool by far is the Take-your-pick Tool.  I use it pretty much for every project either for picking up gems and sequins or getting out those tricky little Die Cuts and even line scoring.  Love, Love, Love it!!
Paper Cutter
Paper cutter.  I can take it with me and do often.
Paper Trimmer.  Then I can move on to the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.  It’s pretty darned cool!  (I look forward to a new catchy nickname for this machine!!!)
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week